Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 193 ]  [ Total: 193 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  7:09:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chitownguy

These are all great stories, but it sounds like the scariest thing is the first time! I have yet to experience that first time but am ready to take that plunge. I have only been an at-home nudist, and never in front of others. I am hoping to meet other nudists in the Chicago area to share my love for nudism with. Then I will be able to tell you about my bravest experience!

You've got the Chicago Sun Clubs (nonlanded) and Blue Lake (landed) not too far away.

My first time was almost 38 yrs. ago.
:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

honestnudeguy

Posted - 07/23/2005 :  7:26:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
-I have to agree, putting ("shutter and shake") my clothes back on.

Honestnudeguy

nycguy

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  4:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly wrote "I think it took some bravery on my part to get nude in front of a bunch of non nudists."

Naturally, I'm curious how & where did that happen?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  4:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nycguy

Kimberly wrote "I think it took some bravery on my part to get nude in front of a bunch of non nudists."

Kimbery isn't here any longer. If anyone on this site sees here, it might drag her back. :)

Cheri

-
-

curious1
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  7:05:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

quote:
Originally posted by nycguy

Kimbery isn't here any longer. If anyone on this site sees here, it might drag her back. :)

Cheri

-
-

That's a shame. I've been enjoying reading old posts here, and thought she was an interesting and vibrant contributor. I hope someone brings her back also...

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  07:34:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by curious1
That's a shame. I've been enjoying reading old posts here, and thought she was an interesting and vibrant contributor. I hope someone brings her back also...

I agree, I was just thinking that myself. I know there are those on this forum who do keep in touch with her.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  09:26:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Bornnude,

Shortly after Kim left this forum, I send her a private message asking why she left.

She replied she left this forum mainly due to what she felt was personal attacks by some overly agressive males on contriversal subjects,such as Arousal and Etiquette. As you go over the old posts on that subject, you'll see what she meant. I believe some of those guys were even removed from this forum by the Administrator.

I haven't heard from her in quite awhile. Too bad, because she added a lot of fun to this site !

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  9:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't necessarily think it's brave but we are being a bit more open about our nudist lifestyle. Just bought one of those "parking signs"....u know the ones....ie "Football team Fan Parking", Blah Blah Parking.

I just bought one that says, "nudist parking" with our names on the bottom that I just nailed up on the wall in the garage. Our daughters and son in laws saw it and just smiled.

Another thing sort of announcing our nudist lifestyle......bought us each a t-shirt that says.."life is short..drive your (vehicle make)........Naked!

I've also made reference several times over the last couple of weeks about our preference to being into nudity, such as.....stating "we'd be into that" if the story or jokes punch line has something to do with nudity or being or getting naked.

I am so ready to let everyone know the rest of who we are but I will wait until the Prof is just as ready.

cmonet2
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  8:05:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stupid or Brave.... you tell me!

Me? Boy, I guess I am pretty boring... other than taking a swim after midnight in the Atlantic Ocean with 2 buff Marines.... not much!

Talk about shark bait!!

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  08:05:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chic

Bornnude,

Shortly after Kim left this forum, I send her a private message asking why she left.

She replied she left this forum mainly due to what she felt was personal attacks by some overly agressive males on contriversal subjects,such as Arousal and Etiquette. As you go over the old posts on that subject, you'll see what she meant. I believe some of those guys were even removed from this forum by the Administrator.

I haven't heard from her in quite awhile. Too bad, because she added a lot of fun to this site !

Chic

I noticed that at the time but have also noticed that that is true with other females on this forum. Thankfully, Cheri hangs in there!

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  08:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bornnude

quote:
Originally posted by chic

Bornnude,

Chic

I noticed that at the time but have also noticed that that is true with other females on this forum. Thankfully, Cheri hangs in there!

By the way, if anyone notices me behaving that way, please feel free to let me know.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  1:11:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did Kimberly say that she was bothered by those on the message board or through Private Messages?

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  4:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fireprof,

Not private messages, but actually on this meesage board.

I think it was about a year ago when we had some pretty obnoxious males posting almost daily. They were attempting to justify their right to be erect in public. When someone like Kim challenged them, they were quite rude in their responses.

Again, when they went over the edge, they were banned by Kevin. At least that's my recallection.

Chic

Edited by - chic on 07/27/2005 4:46:24 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  12:14:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Chic, has Kimberly ever thought about coming back?

It would be nice to have her back contributing again. Tell her she's missed, greatly.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  07:43:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

FireProf, I have , but so far, she has not given any hint or indication of returning. Too bad !

Chic

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.4 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved