Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 169 ]  [ Total: 169 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 Nude/Topless beach in Cancun
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudists in anchorage alaska Topic Next Topic: Belize  

paulsonpatch

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  4:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there any nude/topless beaches in Cancun that aren't resorts? My wife and I will be staying in a hotel in Cancun, and would like to sunbath on a clothing optional beach without paying for another room Thanks!

paulsonpatch

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  10:44:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, we got back from Cancun. Had a wonderful time, even though the hotel we stayed at was a dump. Going topless on the beaches is acceptable in Cancun, but that was the extent of it. We went on a snorkling trip, and we drove by a resort on the way called Desire Resort. I had a feeling it was a nude resort based on it's name. Sure enough, the boat that took us out to the coral reef went right by the beach of the resort, and it was indeed clothing optional. It looked like a nice secluded place, the beach was big and they had access to a dock. I wasn't able to get any more info about the resort itself, but thought I would pass on the info.

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  2:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Some friends just back said that Desire is more erotic than nudist in nature, but classier/less tacky than the Hedos (it's couples only).

Hidden Beach Resort is more aimed at the upscale nudist market.

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

brianamanda

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  7:45:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Desire is an awesome resort. We went in Oct. 2003 and are planning on making reservations again this summer. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the staff is very professional!!! Granted there are what people at the resort call three levels of guest...the I don't think so, the maybe but give me a minute and the anything goes. Whatever your level is you will totally love this resort!!!!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  02:49:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum brianamanda, and thanks for the update.

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 05/22/2004 02:48:32 AM

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  09:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum brainamanda, I havn't been their yet [Desire Resort} but hope to go sometime to Cancun and check out other clothing optional resorts. Castawaystravel has information on some of them.

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/29/2006 :  10:40:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There isn't much of a beach at Desire. When you go further south toward Tulum, there's Cabanas Copal with a nice clothing optional beach at the foot of a relatively small cliff beneath their property. This resort is pretty "rustic" by gringo standards....you stay in thatched "palapas" with no electricity.

Further down toward the tip of Yucatan is Playa Sonrisa with nice accommodations and great people. Unlike Copal where the percentage of textiles vary daily, Sonrisa is pretty much 100% nude use. The nearby town is pretty small. The water is pretty shallow and rocky until you get offshore about 100 yards or so, hence the reason for their lonnnnng pier.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2006 :  2:51:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Desire is more of an erotic style clothing optional resort. Rather than nude. My husband and I while back,without our daughters. The crowds were quite "lifestyle oriented in nature". We will probably go to Hidden Beach on our next trip to Mexico,as it is more nudist oriented.

Edited by - allnaturalwife on 10/29/2006 2:52:43 PM

fishfun

Posted - 11/06/2006 :  7:31:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I just got back from a week at Desire a couple of days ago. While we had an absolute blast, we too will probably go to Hidden Beach next time. We actually felt funny a few times being nude, as many of the guests were textiled lifestylers and, as they put it, "not nudists!". Like *we* were the different ones . Many non-lifestylers were there also, and you just wind up finding each other and hanging out together!

Previous Topic: Nudists in anchorage alaska Topic Next Topic: Belize  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved