Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 82 ]  [ Total: 82 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Reasons to be shaved, or a smooth nudist
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: coarse pubic hair Topic Next Topic: Has anyone really used SEIKO shaver
Page: of 10

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  12:53:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What are your favorite reasons to be shaved? What would you tell someone that wasn't familiar with nudism?

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  3:58:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I just prefer the smooth look and feel. It's also cleaner.

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  4:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As with many things, shaving your pubic area has, I think, become a fashion trend. We nudist sometimes follow those when we have too!

Shaving for us was just something we had seen done and wanted to try it. It was pleasurable for our private times and from the first time we tried it, we like it and continued to shave since then.

I don't think I will ever go totally body smooth but will probably go completely smooth around the pubic area. My wife, or actually I, am constantly changing her pubic hair amount. She used to want more hair before visiting the doctor for her annual female visit. One time we completely forgot and I had shaved all but a very small patch. She thought the doctor might comment on it. When the doctor said nothing and never gave it a second thought, my wife felt better about shaving/trimming more and more. She has been completely smooth a few times. She just goes back and forth, usually just a very small triangle.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  02:29:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Our reasons or similar FireProf. We were noticing more and more people being shaved at the beach or club. Hubby asked me to shave and I did. I enjoy the feeling of being shaved. I switch off and on on being completely shaved or having just a thin line.

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 01/17/2004 02:33:02 AM

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  09:46:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Simply put, I just enjoy the feeling. It's smooth, especially in the summertime!

irishred

smoothIN
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  7:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Send smoothIN an ICQ Message  Send smoothIN a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I enjoy the look and feel of being shaved. Also, since I go commando, I don't have to worry about getting hair caught in my zipper.

Tom

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  01:00:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
SmoothIN that has to be the worst feeling along with getting some skin in the teeth of the zipper too. I hurts just as bad trying to get it free as it does doing it.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  09:48:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had the zipper clip both my hair and skin. Ouch!! I hate that!! I go commando sometimes, and it feels natural and less restrictive.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  03:10:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with everyone, smooth does feel better.

Kim =^.^=

robertkaren

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  03:50:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,
we both now shave,we just love the clean llok and it feels nice as well,i had the red bumps then we changed our shaver to the mach 3 turbo and no more red bumps.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  05:15:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum robertkaren. Glad to hear that you can shave without problems and are enjoying it.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  09:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert & Karen, welcome. Happiness is no red bumps. lol

irishred

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  1:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just love the feeling of being smooth. Another reason is I get a massage every two weeks, and the massage feels so much better when I'm smooth. I really can't describe how much better I feel hiking in the nude when I'm smooth verses having body hair. It just feels different.

randynkim
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  2:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the air on completely bare skin feels good.it also feels better when i have clothes on also

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  05:25:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Randynkim, the first time I went nude, that is what I noticed most.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  08:03:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being smooth feels go when I take a dip in the pool or ocean.

irishred

Page: of 10 Previous Topic: coarse pubic hair Topic Next Topic: Has anyone really used SEIKO shaver  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved