Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 410 ]  [ Total: 410 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Any Christian Nudist in Alabama
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Pajama Pants make you nudist. Topic Next Topic: Vidéos  

craig hall

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  6:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello new to the group

craig hall

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  9:56:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Craig,

Welcome to the group! Its great to have more friends joining us.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

craig hall

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  4:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi spontannudity

one question:
how would I put my picture in like you did.
thank you
craig

craig hall

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  6:50:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Craig,

Welcome to the forums! To put your picture in, click on "Members Menu" above, then "My Profile." In your profile you can add upload an avatar to use (that's what those little pictures on the side are called.) I hope this helps. If not, let us know and we'll talk again.

Melissa

bobbyh
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  10:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Send bobbyh an AOL message  Send bobbyh a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello there craig It's good to see another person in Alabama that enjoys the freedom of the nudist life.Welcome to the group and I hope you will find like I did that this site is one so far the best site around to talk with people that share a love of a life free of clothing.

HI THERE FROM BOBBYH

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  11:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bonjour Craig,

Come aboard....I'm almost new too... you'll find here a group a great people... Like me you'll get hook to the topics and them..... I mean us....

peace

Corasol

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  06:39:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Craig,

A lot of conversation but still nobody from Alabama... I hope your hit rate improves over time.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  7:59:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi craig hall, welcome to the forum. I am not in Alabama (western Kentucky) but I have talked with some from there. keep trying, you'll meet some.

Naturally, Dan :)

bobbyh
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  07:13:41 AM  Show Profile  Send bobbyh an AOL message  Send bobbyh a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity should look closer because as I said it is good to see another nudist in Alabama. I live in Alabama.

HI THERE FROM BOBBYH

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  08:15:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bobby,

Sorry mate, I missed your post. We're certainly building a huge site full of contributors from every corner of the globe.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Previous Topic: Pajama Pants make you nudist. Topic Next Topic: Vidéos  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved