Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 436 ]  [ Total: 436 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nudist Parties in homes
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nude doctor visits Topic Next Topic: camping
Page: of 2

edward329
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2013 :  6:47:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What has your experience been in going to a nudist party?

retired from the telecommunications industry

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2013 :  10:51:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our first was a bit awkward. It was a small gathering at a couple's home that we'd met at the nude beach via another couple we'd met on the same beach the year prior. The three of us couples became friends and spent many times together on the beach and dinners afterwards.

The second couple we'd met invited us two couples over for a BBQ and stated it would be clothing optional. They have an awesome backyard; large pool and spa, paddle tennis court, 1/2 court basketball, covered patio with pool table and ping pong table ... and lots of privacy.

We were greeted at the front door by him, naked and his wife in a sundress which she quickly took off as the door closed behind us. We were showed to the guest room where we could undress. Our other friends arrived and again, he answered the door naked, she quickly slipped on the sundress for about 30 seconds. The went into the guest room, undressed and we all gathered in the kitchen for a welcome drink.

The awkward portion of the day; this couple had invited another couple neither of the other two couples had met. They arrived and he answered the door in shorts and she in the sundress. The couple came in were shown the guest room and emerged ... dressed. The hosts remained covered but the other four of us were naked and it seemed to make the last couple to arrive, nervous and uncomfortable.

It took some time and a bit of liquid courage but eventually the other couple got undressed. We thought they were newbies at this but according to the hosts ... they were long time nudists and long time members of a local nudist club!

The funniest part of the day was when we were playing ping pong. I was partnered with the hostess against the one couple now nude. We'd won 2 outta 3 games and then I said, ... "wanna swap partners?" The look on the woman's face was priceless! I just looked at her and said ... "ahhhhh, you really took that the wrong way!" She didn't even say ... " I was kidding," "I know you were kidding," she kinda kept her distance from me after that! hahaha

Subsequent nude parties have been much better but they've all included people we know and there have been no awkward moments. Sometimes someone will have a little too much to drink and can say things or make a full of themselves ... but it's rare.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2013 :  4:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our local non-landed club has monthly events. In the summer, they have outdoor pool parties, but in the winter months, the events are usually some sort of house party. Maybe it's because we were the new kids in town (most of the members have known each other for many years), but I never quite got the point of, for instance, Nude Bunco Night. Driving over to someone's house just to take off my clothes and play a simple-minded dice game with people I didn't know very well just seemed contrived and silly, and we quit going. Maybe nudism is just something I DO, not what I AM. But if I'm going to be at a gathering of naked people, even those I know reasonably well, I prefer it to be outdoors at a beach or a pool or at a resort, not in a casual acquaintance's rec room in the dead of winter. I acknowledge that this is a somewhat arbitrary point of view, but ... it's my story and I'm sticking to it.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2013 :  5:49:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never actually attended a nude party before. I don't know anyone in person that enjoys nudity like I do, so I'm usually naked all by myself. Or I'll be naked with some clothed friends.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2013 :  10:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I get what Doc is saying. There will be times when our nudist friends come to visit and stay for a long weekend or a week at a time. When they arrive here, we show them their room, they unpack or just leave their suitcases in the guest room and emerge, still dressed and we start to catch up. We don't begin stripping as we walk in the house. Once we've taken about 10-20 mins or so to unwind after the drive from the airport, I'm usually the one to go into the room and strip and emerge naked. This always seems to get the others moving in that direction but ... there's never any pressure, it's more like they need the host to "get things started" or make the move that it's okay to get naked.

If we had an indoor party with nudist friends, we would just allow them to decide if and when and how much they'd like to be naked. I'm much like Willy and I'm naked all the time anyway. It's just the way I am and I'll be that way even if everyone else isn't but it's acceptable.

We have a week long indoor/outdoor nudist gathering with our friends each year. We used to go to the Terra Cotta Inn each year for a week but we now go to AZ to one couple's vacation home and spend our time together there. Nudity is whatever you feel comfortable doing. It's a gathering of nudist friends that live naked at home as often as we all can but ... we just don't make it a mandatory thing and I guess after reading Doc's take on this, we do kinda operate the same way depending on what the group's doing.

Sitting around inside reading, talking, cooking ... there are different levels of nudity going on and sometimes ... only one or two of us completely nude ... Me for one! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2013 :  3:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am with Doc
i usually want to be at an outside gathering, beach or resort.
matter of fact if we are at c/o resort i am nude, that's why i went so you will have to catch up with me
but i also just go nude most of the year when i am at home with just my wife or alone

david

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2013 :  08:41:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The non-landed club house party routine was pretty much always the same: park in the driveway, walk up to the backyard gate, be greeted by the host in a sarong or towel, walk inside and be shown to a guest/changing room, change (some women would keep a sarong at least initially) and then walk out to the back patio/yard to socialize.
I'll agree with Doc that the backyard parties were the best; especially if the host had a nice big yard and pool/hot tub. Sitting on the couch in the living-room nude with semi-strangers...meh...

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

I get what Doc is saying. There will be times when our nudist friends come to visit and stay for a long weekend or a week at a time. When they arrive here, we show them their room, they unpack or just leave their suitcases in the guest room and emerge, still dressed and we start to catch up. We don't begin stripping as we walk in the house.

On the other hand, back in GA we had some good nudist friends, an older couple who lived in a small appartment. Our routine with them was much more direct: park in the complex parking lot, walk up to their door, be greeted by our host - nude and hiding behind the door; and then dropping our clothes immediately by the front door upon entering. We had just sort of developped a mutual philosophy of "not wearing clothes around each other - ever." So it was only after we got naked and gave each other hugs that we'd carry our luggage to the guest room. Sitting around the couch naked doing not much of anything was much more enjoyable in that setting because of our degree of friendship.

I think that really dépends on your guests though. The "naked right away" approach could seem weird or far-fetched to some people; I can see that.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2013 :  06:42:49 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So far, I haven't found or heard of any nudist parties in the Mid-Missouri area. The only resort, Sho-Me, is only open on weekends (I work).

If I lived closer to KC or StL, I would figure the chances of finding a group would be better. Right now, I'm naked when I can. Of course, with temperatures in the single digits, that's not an easy task. Never should've left Florida!!!

Jimmie

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2013 :  4:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have had a few nude pool/hot tub/cookout parties with another nudist couple we know here in town. The first one was a little strange but we are mush more comfortable with one another now and they waste no time at all getting naked.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 12/11/2013 4:47:13 PM

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2013 :  07:37:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

We have had a few nude pool/hot tub/cookout parties with another nudist couple we know here in town. The first one was a little strange but we are mush more comfortable with one another now and they waste no time at all getting naked.
Diger

I think that when you’re in a small, more intimate group it can be more intimidating, at least initially. In a large group you can sort of "disappear" in the crowd; a small group can be "confronting", in a way.

The couple I mentioned previously (I’ll call them G&C for brevity); we met at a non-landed get-together. At the end of the evening C invited us to spend a week end at her home; we agreed and set a date.

A few weeks later we hit the road and head for G&C’s place. We pull into the apartment complex, knock on the door; which opens after G pokes his head out, and he lets us in and we realized he’s standing naked behind the door. C was in the kitchen also nude. G then walks us upstairs to the guest room before telling us to “make ourselves comfortable.”

And it instantly felt weird. My x and I looked at each other: “Ok; we’re about to get naked and walk downstairs to join two equally naked people we barely know to spend an evening – naked – in their tiny apartment. Bad idea?” We undressed and walked downstairs, slightly apprehensively, and sat in the couch; we looked at each other again: “Ok…what’s going to happen now?....”

And actually nothing happened. The reality was that G&C had the same apprehensions we were having. So we stayed guarded and pretty much spent the evening watching TV and making small talk. Not much of a party. The next morning we left, but still decided to extend an invitation to G&C to come visit us at our resort.

When we did catch up at the resort, the vibe between us was decidedly more relaxed; probably because of the nudist environment we were in. This time we really “hung out”, chatting and joking. We found out that our nudist philosophies were very similar which created a bond between us. We caught up again at a non-landed get-together and decided to revisit at their apartment.

And that time was completely different. We jumped out of our clothes the moment the door closed behind us. We bear hugged nude. We sprawled out next to each other on the couch instead of sitting across from each other. We drank, laughed, horse-played (non-sexually) and caroused into the night. That time was much more of a party.

luvdiving

Posted - 12/13/2013 :  07:53:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've hosted and been to dozens of nude gatherings at members homed for our non-landed group in Indiana. BYOB, pot luck food, card games, pool table, hot tub, pond in the summertime. We always enjoyed our time with friends.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2013 :  08:58:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I went to a nudist house party yesterday. It's as good as you make it, and as other make it to be. The groups I was with were really nice people, and I enjoyed conversing with them - something that can be difficult to do for a single guy at a nudist resort.

If you have a non-landed nudist group that you enjoy being with, you can keep that group. Just appreciate having a group to be with; not everyone has one nearby.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2013 :  2:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I understand what some of you are saying about it being sort of awkward to be naked just for the sake of being naked. I also think many people feel a sort of a quasi-sexual vibe being indoors and naked at a private home. For example, we once rented a vacation home and had our nudists friends come visit us. After spending all day at the nude beach, we got back to the house and everyone kept their clothes on as we partied, even though it was nice and warm. Later as we were all going to bed I undressed and walked to the hall bathroom and ran into a longtime nudist friend. Her immediate comment was, "You're naked." I just laughed and said, "Yes, I am." She's seen me naked for over a decade, yet it was as though this was the first time she really noticed it. Anyway, it wasn't awkward, but it did give me pause.

I do agree that in a larger group it feels more natural, and especially if there is a reason to be naked: pool, sauna, etc. Personally, I'd like to turn up the heat and be naked all the time with close friends, but I can tell some, including my wife, don't feel the same way.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2013 :  09:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudesunguy

I understand what some of you are saying about it being sort of awkward to be naked just for the sake of being naked.

Funny. I find it awkward to be clothed just for the sake of being clothed.

Bob

Naked is green.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2013 :  2:58:34 PM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ha, good one!

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2013 :  4:26:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For a few winters some friends had wine tastings at their home. It was totally relaxed and the sipping was not required, nor was the nudity. Usually half of the women were not nude.

I miss these because I live at home and the parties were within walking distance from here.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: nude doctor visits Topic Next Topic: camping  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved