Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 150 ]  [ Total: 150 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Nudist Singles - Dating, Resources and Services
 Nudist Singles
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Seeking true nudist singles Topic Next Topic: How do you rev up your nudist social life?
Page: of 4

chitownguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  1:32:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry about that, Im in Chicago.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  7:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chitownguy

Sorry about that, I'm in Chicago.

Hunter, To make it easier for others to understand to what you are referring when you post, quote part of that message. To do that, click on the tiny paper image at the top of the note they've posted.

To edit your post, click on the pencil icon. To delete your own post, click on trash can.

Have you contacted the Chicago Sun Clubs or Blue Lake? To see what's really near you, go to www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

chitownguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  7:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the advice and the quoting tip, much appreciated! I will definitely look into Chicago Sun Club, also will look into Lake O The Woods in NW Indiana, seeing as I am close to the Indy border.

justamutt

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  12:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spontanudity

Melissa,

40 plus... I wonder if younger people feel uncomfortable with using such dating services? I think they have some pretty horrible stereotypes from the old newspaper based services.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

I am 20,look younger im told, i started being a out of the closet naturist at age 14. I have some very scary tales from nude beaches. Younger people have to be very carefull. Always they have to go with friends or relatives. I tried the finding a friend thing even on this forum. I have recieved no replys here. However on other chat forum sites in the search for real naturist friends i only recieved email from mostly gay guys wanting to have sex with me. Can you believe not 1 girl or woman.
Why havent i been able to find true naturist friends in mississippi. Ill tell you,the web is full of sex addicts and pervs. No where is safe for dating and making friends. Im going to just give up and stay home becoase i dont want to go to a nudist camp alone.
Dating sites are not safe for younger naturists period.

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

wendynude

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  05:46:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found a good place [Spam site removed] dot com so many naturists in there.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  11:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just tried Nudistdateline.com and nudistsingles.com , as suggested. Google says they're "under construction." Does anyone know if that's right? I sometimes get errors from Google, but keep getting the same answers.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

Edited by - n/a on 04/26/2008 11:40:17 PM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  11:46:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also just tried nudistfriendfinder.com. It defaults to adultfriendfinder.com, which I consider a "sex" shopping site. Just an FYI.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2008 :  11:08:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by northwest

I also just tried nudistfriendfinder.com. It defaults to adultfriendfinder.com, which I consider a "sex" shopping site. Just an FYI.

Thanks for alerting us to the default. I have people call Travelites and say that they found us via the original site. That's scary.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Kennudist

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  2:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
single nudist not only requires AANR membership but has a monthly fee. this is not stated on the page before you gain access. I emailed singlenudist.com and asked and here is the reply:

It is a requirement to be a member of AANR, TNS, or CFI to have access to our site. They charge their own fees. There is a $9.99 monthly fee for the singles site. If you want to purchase more than one month at a time, the monthly fee is at a discounted price.

Hope this helps all.

Enjoy, Ken

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2008 :  10:14:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I happen to know the guy who runs Single Nudist, and his site is legit. In fact, he's running unopposed for AANR Trustee this year.

Bob

Kennudist

Posted - 06/30/2008 :  10:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
singlenudist.com should then post that it charges 9.99 a month instead of just saying aanr membership is required to access the site.
its misleading.

beachwaver

Posted - 09/13/2008 :  11:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a single white female looking to meet single white males who enjoys going to nudist resorts in Maryland.

jmg33188
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  9:33:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit jmg33188's Homepage  Send jmg33188 an AOL message  Send jmg33188 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello All. It's been awhile since I was on the forum. I am single now and looking for someone to join me at the beach and possibly a resort or two this summer. I am 22 from Long Island and Have been a nudist since I was 4. I'm looking for someone outgoing and adventurous who is looking to have a good time. Thanks.

V/R
//SIGNED//
CADET GEBHARDT

waytwofast
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2009 :  4:54:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit waytwofast's Homepage  Send waytwofast a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well I went to singlenudist.com and purchased a membership which if you are an AANR member are very cheap at $9.99 a month. However I went to searching, and since I'm young I was looking for young women.

There is only 1 lady, between 18 and 20
There are only 2 ladies, between 18 and 25
Only 3 ladies, between 18 and 30
Only 4 ladies, between 18 and 35

There are currently 101 women on Singlenudist.com
There are currently 189 Men on
Singlenudist.com
A Total of 290 people, in my opinion not enough to count...

Any higher than that I wouldn't be interested.

For women however there are a few more men than there are women for us guys. However still not enough to count.

When you clicked on one of the ladies profiles anyway, they hadn't been on since June and July of 2008, so they have been quite inactive.

I personally feel it is a waste of time, on this website. There are not enough young people...

Edited by - waytwofast on 01/11/2009 4:59:51 PM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  09:03:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a topic of interest to me. I'm single, and just started dating again this year. I tried a dating website, had a few less-than-sterling experiences, and have pretty much given up on that idea. I understand that dating is a numbers game, however. You have to kiss a lot of frogs. Conversely, men have to ... umm ... whatever the equivalent to frog-kissing is ..

For now, I'll stick to traditional ways of meeting people.

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Seeking true nudist singles Topic Next Topic: How do you rev up your nudist social life?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved