Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 205 ]  [ Total: 205 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Bodypainting
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Piercings and shaving Topic Next Topic: Just when you thought it was safe...
Page: of 7

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  09:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen some guys that make Ron Jeremy look smooth shaven. Knew a guy who went home on 2 weeks leave. He usually had to shave twice a day in the Navy. He didn't shave the day before leaving. When he returned, he had a full beard. What got us laughing was when he undresses. It was like his chest hair just expanded to his face and his back hair just grew over the top of his head. About the only skin we saw was his eyes, ears, and nose. Some guys seriously thought about using duct tape on him. Another guy, though not as hairy as the first, actually had to shave the nose. Not the inside, the top and sides of his nose had hair. If I ever consider going completely smooth, I'd have to use something like Nair. As for body paint, would love to try it. If there's an artist, would like to have one made up in a business suit. Probably would take too long. Body paint would be nice on St. Paddy's day. We'd all be leprechans!

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  10:12:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Body painting would be a neat thing to try. I think there is also a company that makes a liquid latex that you can apply to yur skin. Then it dries like a body glove.

irishred

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  3:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Remember when using body paints, or I am sure Liquid Latex. It has been said if you cover your entire skin (Bottom of feet to top of head) you can die from skin suffication. Sounds like an urban myth but still, it would suck to die @ the nude beach or a resort, makes everyone sad who goes there. :(

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  6:41:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i like wash-off paints instead of peel-off. also think peel-off takes a couple layers of skin of with it, and you are right, if pores are clogged, it's a problem

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  01:44:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I remember that papabare, saw that in "Goldfinger"!

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  02:13:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I forgot that was in Goldfinger!

Actually I remember reading it in a book about ten years ago when I was a photography student. I don't remember the artist but he did all the great beginnings of body painting, the classic vogue covers etc. I am sure it happened way before that but it looked like this guy got it started again in the mid 90s to today.

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  04:05:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there a tat out there that last a good week or two without fading much. I ask because my little girl ( 16) is asking about one and I wanted to try something temp first. Not the cheep 2$ ones. She has tried them and they are too cheap to give here a good idea of what its like to have a real one. If she changes her mind it is too easy for it to come off. I think if it were a little harder to get it off. She would give it a lot more thought. I am not against it I just want her to realize what she is asking for.

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  1:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's an Indian (from India) ink body art that last a long time. Cheri posted the name of it but I can't remember what it's called. It last a long time and eventually fades. Advantage is you can draw or have drawn on you a pattern you like, wear it for a week, then decide if it's something you want permanent. I'd prefer this over tatoos because I like change.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  1:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailordave

There's an Indian (from India) ink body art that last a long time. Cheri posted the name of it but I can't remember what it's called. It last a long time and eventually fades. Advantage is you can draw or have drawn on you a pattern you like, wear it for a week, then decide if it's something you want permanent. I'd prefer this over tatoos because I like change.

It's called Henna Paste. It's usually a dark tan. Not much in the way of color choices. You can get it in a squeeze tube with a fine tip that you draw with. Kind of difficult to work with freehand especially on yourself, but it might work better with a stencil.

Randy

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  6:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Goldfinger, a classic movie! I enjoy watching those old James Bond movies.

irishred

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  9:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You can usually find Henna (and sometimes stencils) in book stores (Look in the kids section usually) and 'Alternative' or new age book stores. I HIGHLY recommend the stencils, or make your own.

And ya its good if you want basic design, some tribal tat or something. Good thing is if she decides to get ink done () she might decide to go with a cheeper (ie single color) tat :)

--------------------

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  10:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Dave and Papabare. I will look around. She is going to want something with color. On her lower back I think. How long do the stencils last?

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  11:39:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you leave it on for the recommended amount of time before getting wet (I don't remember the amount of time, its been a few years) it can last for a good week, depending on skintone, etc. There is supposed to be some lotion or powder you can use to make it last longer but I have never seen it so maybe its an urban myth.

This is the book I was looking at at the store the other day, havnt tried it thoughhttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1579120806/qid=/sr=/ref=cm_lm_asin/104-8207695-3235105?v=glance/ and here is a link to a temporary tattoo list @ amazon :) http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/listmania/list-browse/-/31DH0YTQOYJ8T/ref=cm_lm_dp_l_2/104-8207695-3235105

(I am not an amazon endorser but they are good for looking up stuff and if you like using them (Which I do) then you can order from there too :)

--------------------

Sundance36
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  05:24:58 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Sundance36's MSN Messenger address  Send Sundance36 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is body painting more of a female thing. just wondering.

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  05:52:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen pics of guys in body paint and I'd be willing to try it. Not sure about the latex since I'm not smooth.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Piercings and shaving Topic Next Topic: Just when you thought it was safe...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved