Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 208 ]  [ Total: 208 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Around the World
 Asia: Thailand
 Whats happening in Thailand with naturists
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Thai Naturist Magazine Topic Next Topic: Naturist Magazine for Thailand  

bruceeverett

Posted - 01/30/2013 :  9:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit bruceeverett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
STATE of THE MEMBERSHIP BODY (usually nude of course)

We have had a very good year and next year promises to be even better. We have had some great Meetups and those members that were able to attend had a fantastic time.
The membership has grown to over 1200 which is fantastic and still shows every sign of continued growth. The Thai membership is growing both with singles and couples which is an excellent sign.
Added Resorts
We have added two resorts as members this year, Lumra and Oriental. Member resorts need your support, visit them as often as you can even if only for the day, without them we would not have naturism in Thailand. Big thanks to all of them. As our member resorts become successful it shows other resorts that are edge of considering being a naturist resort and just watching from the sidelines that it is a good business to be in.
Our resorts are different than similar naturist businesses in Australia, Europe or America. Some of those businesses are organized as clubs and have their own memberships as well as memberships in a national organization like INF, AANR, BN, FFN, FKK or NZFN
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_nudity_organizations
Bangkok Post Video
The famous Bangkok Post video interview “The Naked Truth” at Chan Resort is now the 4th most viewed video on their site: http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedia/vdo?viewBy=most_view . I expect it to grow to the 3rd most viewed sometime next year, a very good indication that people are interested in naturism in Thailand.
NAT Magazine
The first issue of the NAT magazine is out which is great for spreading the naturist philosophy and understanding of naturism for Southeast Asia and Thailand. This will be the first of many issues that we have planned. As of this letter that have been 26,199 people that have seen it and 3020 people have read it. The word is out that naturism is a live and growing in Thailand. Anyone wishing to be a model for the next issue or submit photos or an article let us know. In the next issue we will include a Letters to the Editor section and endeavor to answer any queries also we could have personals, small space ads and even a classified section if there is a request for those sections from the members, just email us. You can address any question or suggestion to: editor@thailandnaturist.com.
Some of the comments on the magazine we have received so far:
“The material is top class- the quality superb- I can clearly visualize the amount of meticulousness, research and effort required for such a production. All naturists, not only in Thailand, but elsewhere as well would highly applaud the launch of a magazine of this stature. Hats off (with clothes already off!!!) ...”
“Congratulations on a job well done.”
“This effort should be appreciated along with some respect about nudity of other body and nudity worship. I like it and it is a really good work b the management …”
“Wonderful effort. It will be hard to repeat. I'll send the link to our own Canadian magazine called Going Natural published by the FCN.ca”
“Congratulations Bruce too good you really doing a very nice job it is superb.”
“Well done :-) very interesting reading, the article on family naturism was very good, hope people take note and begin this in their own families, again well done the first of many I hope :-) :-) ”
NATCON 2013
We are in the detail planning of NATCON 2013. We tried very hard to have it a beach resort this year but communicating with the management became complex and time ran out. So we moved it back to Chan Resort for this year. Hopefully we can come up with a beach resort for NATCON 2014. If anyone has any information on a good resort or locations please contact us first and we will decide how to approach them with the idea. Reservations have been made at Chan already and we have solutions for any overflow.
Are you a Gentlemen or Not
We had a couple of cases this past year where male members made un-appropriate advances to female members via emails, gentlemen this has to stop if you want the female membership to grow. Any member receiving un-appropriate communications from other members, please report it to me. We have banned members in the past (a total of 9 over 5 years).
Nudestock Thailand
We are also in the experiential planning stages of “Nudestock Thailand”. Nude Stock (a nude music festival) has been done in the States and we are researching and exploring to see if it can be done here. (For those that don’t know Nudestock is based on Woodstock (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodstock). If any member is interested in working on this project please contact me and let me know how you might contribute.

Organizer of Thailand Naturist, www.ThailandNaturist.com

Previous Topic: Thai Naturist Magazine Topic Next Topic: Naturist Magazine for Thailand  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.1 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved