Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 458 ]  [ Total: 458 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 NEVER wearing underwear
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Answering the door, but not quite nude Topic Next Topic: Games  

saranaturist3

Posted - 08/23/2012 :  02:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey as nudists do you guys also never wear underwear when you have to wear clothes? I'm 31, mostly a home nudist since the day I left home as a kid. I stopped wearing underwear completely and threw every stitch away while still a teen at home. Can't imagine putting on pants and not being bareassed underneath. Live completely barefoot and stark naked every moment I can, this includes owning no underwear, no pajamas, no robe, no slippers, just being naked. The only way to live.
S

Turn life skin-side out - go naked
[spam link deleted]

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2012 :  07:41:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I quit wearing underwear 30+ years ago. I worked in a hot humid area and would get 3 different kinds of heat rash at the elastic band of the briefs. No more briefs and no more problems. I do have a robe that i keep near the front door in case somebody comes a knocking.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2012 :  10:55:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Either Myself or Angie never wear any underwear. Can't stand them, don't even own any. Like you Sara we are naked every chance we get. The only way to live. LOL

Diger

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/24/2012 :  5:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I own 1 suit that has to be drycleaned. Never wear underwear any other time.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2012 :  5:54:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've found the the majority of all nudists ... seem to believe and hold true that ... "less is more!" That's what the Swede's usually say!

The less amount of clothing I can get away with ... the better!

I haven't worn underwear since I was 14. I'll bet my mom used to wonder why she was always cleaning clean underwear, although I suspect she didn't even check. Soon after, I just starting doing my own laundry, she loved that!

What's just as funny ... The Prof will buy me shorts for some occasion and one of the first things she'll do before washing them, is bring them to me with a pair of scissors to cut the liner out, if they have one.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2012 :  03:00:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I still wear boxer shorts. Yeah, I know, beat me up or something. LOL. The reason is thus:
As soon as I get home from work, I get nude. The next days at work, I wear the same pants. Wearing boxers keeps my slacks cleaner, yet the boxers feel like I'm wearing nothing in the way of underwear. I get the best of both worlds that way.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2012 :  9:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
warmskin when you retire you can throw the boxers away, after retiring i quit wearing briefs i usually wear shorts and a t-shirt in the springand summer when not nude at home, fall and winter jeans and t-shirt and if to cold a thin jacket but still commando.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2012 :  08:44:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's one for ya!

Since I stopped wearing underwear way back in my freshmen year in HS ... and never wore them again to this day, I also never wore them at work.

I remember many times after a fire, we'd go out in front of the building, sit under a canopy and catch our breath and drink Gatorade to replenish lost hydration from all the sweating in those heavy turnouts/bunkers.

I'd strip off my coat and unbutton my turnout pants to air out and do my best to dry out before buttoning up and going back in to finish investigating what the cause was. As I sat there and aired out, many of those on my crew or from other stations would do the same but with one exception ... they were sitting in wet underwear.

After returning to the station, I remember seeing many of the guys always applying vaseline to their crotches and in between their thighs. The wet underwear had caused chaffing when we went back into to overhaul the fire.

I never had that happen. When they noticed that I didn't have that problem, a few guys decided that they'd not wear underwear at night with their turnout/bunker pants just in case.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2012 :  09:16:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got rid of my underwear several decades ago. I have found no reason to buy or use those uncomfortable ridiculous garments.

Prior to the 1930s few men wore underwear except for long woollies during extreme cold. The film business put "stars" into underwear so they could get "undressed" without being naked, and the textile merchants used that excuse to push underwear onto a generation of mothers and boys. The next generation grew up believing that underwear had always been the standard. But they are uncomfortable and serve no useful purpose. Just toss them away and never look back.

barebuns2

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  02:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Underwear... what is that?? We gave up on up on that a long time ago

barebuns2

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  02:35:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Underwear... what is that?? We gave up on up on that a long time ago

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  5:34:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Barebuns,

There must be an echo echo in here. LOL

It's great to have someone else here from Tennessee, Welcome to the forum.

Diger

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2012 :  11:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saranaturist3, you said that you are 31, but you're profile says that you are 29. Most people don't screw up their ages like that unless they do it on purpose, and you've only been a member since about August 31, 2012 or so, so it's not because you forgot to update it on your birthday.

Anyway, I stopped wearing underwear about a year ago or so, I think, but I could be wrong about that.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  12:59:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
once i got past the one year mark of going commando i never have gone back to wearing them , i'm going on five years i think and especially in summer wearing shorts it feels so cool down there, i can only imagine a female going commando in a dress and their body being able to breath - so much more healthier then being constricted by tight clothes.

Previous Topic: Answering the door, but not quite nude Topic Next Topic: Games  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved