Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 485 ]  [ Total: 485 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 New to nudism? Beginners post your questions here.
 Who walks naked in the house in front of parents?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Am I a Nudist or Not? Topic Next Topic: Help  

atlpr

Posted - 04/16/2012 :  1:48:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, all. I am doing a study about people that:
- Live with parent(s);
- Walk naked around the house, even in front of them;
- They DO NOT walk naked around the house.

If you are like this, I will be more than grateful if you can tell:
- How did you started to walk naked around the house?
- How old was you then?
- How did your parent(s) reacted to this?

Many many many thanks in advance,
Roberta

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2012 :  3:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My mother was very anti-naked when I was growing up. She taught us that being seen naked is a fate worse than death. She never saw any of us naked after we were old enough to pull on our own pants. We never went naked in my parent's homes.

Until I was around 50 years old. Mother came to a camping area that was officially "clothing optional." She wore her usual long sleaves and high neck. She feared sunshine because of irrational worries about cancer. I went around naked. She scowled and frowned, but it did her no good.

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2012 :  3:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am trying to answer your questions :
- I started walking naked around the house after the children left the house. I always slept in the nude, as I hate anything on me and in our bedroom it was safe. Even my husband now sleeps naked
- I was maybe 60 years old
- No reaction from my parents or my in laws, as they lived across the ocean in Europe, so they did not know

Do you need any more?

rahel

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2012 :  03:14:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who walks naked in the house in front of parents?

My kids do

atlpr

Posted - 04/24/2012 :  12:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, ddoger, can you five more details about your kids?

- How old are them?
- Do they walk naked around the house all the time?
- Do you and your wife/husband also walk naked around the house?

Many thanks in advance,
Roberta

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2012 :  12:42:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when we moved to south florida i was about 11-12 yoa, my parents bought a mobile home (agh) but i got my own bedroom at the front of the trailer but the only bath was at the back, even though we weren't nudist going from bath to bedroom nude was never no big deal but now my bedroom and the bath was separated by another bedroom, the kitchen and living room so after bathing i got tired of taking the towel back and just went nude to my bedroom and it apparently was no big deal but when i got to my teen years and got pubic hair i think i stopped the nude walk to the bedroom. one time i was going to my bedroom and my parents had company a neighbor couple that i didn't realize was there till i was in the living room, they all laughed seeing me nude.

atlpr

Posted - 05/08/2012 :  2:02:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
up

Carol62

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  02:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was brought up that nudity of any kind was wrong...unless you were male and looking at Playboy. It took me awhile to feel comfortable in my skin after moving out of my parents since It was frown upon. I started going nude around the time I turned 40. It feels so free not to have clothing on and I do it as often as possible. My kids are not as free and I, nor are my siblings. I get negative remarks from them (siblings) that I don't discuss it with them.

Carol Cole

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  9:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
carol enjoy your freedom you are a adult and don't need approval from anyone. and i agree girl's were held to a different standard at least thats what i remember from the girls i dated as a teen and observed what they went through,and the guilty party was usually their mother. this was during the 70's i don't know if times changed but i remember those days well.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2012 :  5:02:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Doggone, Bob, you were just a true nudist when you were young. Glad you stuck to that characteristic later in life.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  01:29:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
warmskin if my parents would have indulged in their friends invites to join them at the nudist camps back in the 60's i would have been a full fledge nudist back then, my mother seemed to have had a problem with the idea back that :(

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  07:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was about 4 my Dad took an interest in nudism while stationned in Germany. We even visited a nudist lakeside location; my Dad went nude, my Mom wanted nothing to do with it. My Dad also made an attempt at home-nudism; again my Mom opted out. We've talked about it since, and my Mom later admitted in hindsight that a nudist childhood might have been a good thing for me (I was a terribly shy kid); but she just couldn't get over her hang-ups. Thanks Mom for depriving me of a nudist childhood! :( But my Mom's hang-ups where a result of a strict roman-catholic upbringing, so I can't fault her for that.

Maybe that explains, at least partly, giving my daughter the opportunity to experience social nudism. Not wanting the mistakes of the past to be repeated, etc...

Edited by - Nudony on 09/17/2012 08:04:04 AM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2012 :  8:56:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudony I aways a shy kid but when I became a nudist in my 20's I gained more confidence , maybe because I didn't have anything to hide and think if my parents would have taken up some of their nudist friends offers to visit a nudist camp with them things may have been different. My mom was also the spoiler as my dad had no problem with nudity, I often wonder how life would have been as a nudist kid - I do know until my kid became teenagers they had a blast at the nudist camp.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 09/20/2012 :  5:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob I was similar I was scared to death of my own nudity until I was like 17. I was a late bloomer so I felt shame when I saw freinds skinnydipping full developed etc. and I looked like I was a child compared to them so it took time before I felt good being nude. I think if my parents were much more open and liberal as I was a teen my mom would been most open regarding me being nude.

Previous Topic: Am I a Nudist or Not? Topic Next Topic: Help  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved