Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 454 ]  [ Total: 454 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 Comments about website, bug reports, etc.
 upload a pic
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Spam, Spam, Spam Topic Next Topic: unsubscribe ?  

single-dad
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2012 :  12:10:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How can I upload a pic for my profile without an HTTP ? Thank you.

Mark

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2012 :  1:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know, that's a good question. I've been trying to update my profile for 3 years now, ever since I moved, and every single time I do, I get an error message after putting in all my info and submitting it. Even trying to put a new avatar pic gives me error messages.

Update - I was finally able to change some of my profile info (location age, etc) by deleting my picture. However, when I try to change my email address, I get an email from the site to my new email, asking me to click a link to verify it, but when I do that, I get an error message that some verification code isn't correct. I have sent an email to the admin to try to correct this.

Then I went back in and just reused my previous avatar, but I couldn't load a different picture.

Edited by - rooftopwilly on 03/25/2012 2:20:51 PM

single-dad
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2012 :  5:22:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rooftopwilly, I was able to put all the info in and an avatar, but when I tried to uploada pic through the avatar link from my pc I got an error. Thank you for reply.

Mark

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/31/2012 :  11:04:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To add a profile pic, the larger one, you need to have it on a web location somewhere, and NOT behind any log in.

To keep it simple, just send your avatars and profile pics to me at admin@nudist-resorts.org, and I'll take care of it.

We have some bug in the forum software that prevents members from uploading avatars.

single-dad
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2012 :  1:28:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

To add a profile pic, the larger one, you need to have it on a web location somewhere, and NOT behind any log in.

To keep it simple, just send your avatars and profile pics to me at admin@nudist-resorts.org, and I'll take care of it.

We have some bug in the forum software that prevents members from uploading avatars.

Thanks Admin.

Mark

Live life bare it is the only way to be.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2014 :  10:05:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Admin: Can you let me know the correct way to add a photo to a reply? When I attempt to, I get an error message and nothing happens. I will attempt to write down the error message the next time that I attempt to up load a picture.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/23/2014 :  12:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nude in AK, the function for users to upload images and avatars is not available. There is a method mentioned in the FAQ which requires the image to be hosted on a server, and not behind any password access.

Or you can send the image to me with clear instructions and I'll post it for you on our server.

Previous Topic: Spam, Spam, Spam Topic Next Topic: unsubscribe ?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.15 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved