Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 408 ]  [ Total: 408 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 nude doctor visits
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude Eclipse 8/21/2017 Topic Next Topic: Nudist Parties in homes
Page: of 7

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2017 :  07:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Due to have an EEG test soon. I'll see what they say when I start taking my gear off. My reasoning will be I don't want clothes to clutter my brain. SBN.

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2017 :  01:48:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently I spent several days in the hospital. I had always assumed gowns were required in the hospital. I found out that at least in the hospital I was in, they are apparently optional at least while in bed sleeping. Since I hate wearing anything to bed,and almost always sleep nude at home, as soon as I found out I did not have to wear a gown to bed, I for the last 2 nights I was there simply took it off inthe evening when I was in bed and slept nude. At home I often do not cover at all, even a sheet. In the hospital, sleeping nude without a sheet would probably not have been an option. Though usually sleeping nude at home, this is my first time doing it in a more public plce with other people around. I spent some time in a different hospital 2 years ago. I have no idea if they would have let me do the same.
It ended up being the first time at least since I was a baby, that I was weighed by someone else, while completely nude. They do say that is the best way to get the most accurate weight, first thing in the morning, before you eat, while nude, so you do not have the weight of the clothes. With scales in most doctor's offices in a hallway or public place, even if your visit requires being nude, taking your weight that way would probably not usually be an option. 1 of the mornings I as there they came in my room with a scale, soon after I woke up to get my weight. The lady personal care assistant saw when I was sitting up that I was not wearing a gown and asked if I was naked, and I of course said yes. She did not make any further comment about it when I got out of bed, to walk over to the scale to be weighed. I did not need or ask for a gown and she did not offer 1.
I had a bed bath almost every day while I was there. What seemed odd was 1 day during the bed bath, another person, not the person giving me the bed bath came in to talk to the person who was giving me the bed bath. You obviously expect the person or people giving you the bath, to be in the room and obviously seeing you nude. Having someone else not involved in the bed bath, come in while I was nude on the bed, receiving a bath, just to have a conversation with the PCA that was not about me, seemed odd. It would at least seem polite to ask the patient, before inviting someone else in the room to talk to them.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2017 :  04:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Maybe your reputation precedes you.

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2017 :  1:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my recent brief hospital stays, I did not have an opportunity to sleep nude, like I have done at home for the last ~60 years. At the rehab. centre after the second hospital stay, I did sleep nude because the (shared) room was way too hot, and just because I could. However, soon after arriving at the rehab. centre I developed a very itchy condition, especially around my ankles. They gave me Sween Cream to sooth the condition; apparently it was very common, as the hospital laundry service uses a LOT of bleach to ensure the sheets are clean before being re-used. The bleach irritates the skin. The rehab centre was run by a different organisation and the irritation soon went away while I was there. Then I went home and all is back to 'normal' now

CalgaryMark
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2017 :  10:24:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as when I was in the hospital, there was a second bed in the room but by the time I realized that gowns were optional, the roommate that was there when I arrived had been transferred to ICU, and I did not get another roommate while I was there. Sadly he was in pretty bad shape both physically and mentally, and I can safely say he was beyond caring whether I was nude or not. In the 24 hours or so we were roommates, though other people spoke to him, I do not believer that I ever heard his voice.
2 years ago when I spent time in the hospital, I was in a room by myself with no roommate, to complain or not about me sleeping nude.

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2017 :  10:29:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another recent first for me, having someone else shave my pubic hair for me. I was going in recently for a biopsy in my groin area which required them to first shave my pubic hair. They used an electric razor and did not do a very thorough job, only shaving the pubic area above my privates, leaving the rest, since that was all that was required for the biopsy.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2017 :  04:42:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wardt

Another recent first for me, having someone else shave my pubic hair for me. I was going in recently for a biopsy in my groin area which required them to first shave my pubic hair. They used an electric razor and did not do a very thorough job, only shaving the pubic area above my privates, leaving the rest, since that was all that was required for the biopsy.

That's why I now ask if there is any prep needed before any procedures done to me that are below the waist. I had shaved myself two days before my angio cath procedure. It wasn't because I was having the procedure, it was just my normal routine to shave every couple of days.

When I arrived and was being prepped with a gown, wristband and IV, the nurse said, "I have to shave you for the procedure." She pulled the sheet back, folded my gown over and said ... "wow, you already did that and you did a thorough job!" I just said, "thanks!" No need to tell her that it's normal for me that way.

This way ... I get it done right, done completely and not just a small area in which they are going to work. If I'm going to be shaved, I'll schedule my wax appointment in time to have that done a few days before a procedure where I'd need to be shaved.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2017 :  2:55:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went in on Thursday for shots, and the nurse commented 'someone has been getting lots of sun. Nice tan.' reply was 'yes and the sun,fresh air feels good'!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2017 :  5:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
During a physical I had a Dr say "Someone must be getting ready for the beach, nice tan". Another time in the same office a nurse was giving me a shot in my butt cheek and said, Nice Tan. Angie has had the same compliments about her tan also.

I'm sure everyone in the office know we are nudists.

Diger

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/15/2017 :  12:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

quote:
Originally posted by wardt

That's why I now ask if there is any prep needed before any procedures done to me that are below the waist. I had shaved myself two days before my angio cath procedure. It wasn't because I was having the procedure, it was just my normal routine to shave every couple of days.

When I arrived and was being prepped with a gown, wristband and IV, the nurse said, "I have to shave you for the procedure." She pulled the sheet back, folded my gown over and said ... "wow, you already did that and you did a thorough job!" I just said, "thanks!" No need to tell her that it's normal for me that way.

This way ... I get it done right, done completely and not just a small area in which they are going to work. If I'm going to be shaved, I'll schedule my wax appointment in time to have that done a few days before a procedure where I'd need to be shaved.

Just had the same thing. Nurse said she needed to shave me and I said "good juck finding any hair" She peeked under my gown and just walked away. The doctor went through my WRIST. Being a cardiology patient, I make sure my chest and ARMS/HANDS are hairless. Lots of stickers, IVs. They seem to see how much tape they can use because I'm on blood thinners, even for a blood test. Nothing like a nurse asking about your tan while SHE is worrying about others seeing my bare butt. They kept my over night after an other procedure. The nurse starts with the "I need to look All over your body.." speech. I just sat at the edge of the bed because the door was open. She just said "do you have anything I should know about?" then left. Next morning different nurse asked if they had "looked me over' the day before. I told her what happened the day before. FYI- I was wearing a much too small gown, open in the front, with pants, the day before as this was the "dress code" for the test I had had earlier.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 08/15/2017 12:28:11 AM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/15/2017 :  12:49:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
2 years ago I was given a gown after being told to remove my shirt. When the (female) doctor came in, the gown was still folded just like I got it. Handed it to her and said "this seems rather silly. I hope you don't mind." She took it from me but, didn't comment.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2017 :  07:19:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Bob! We missed you...hope all is well.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2017 :  07:22:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Had my EEG, no chance to get nekked, plus it's winter and not a warm environment to get the gear off.
Had a colonoscopy yesterday and did get naked but only as needed. Was asleep for most of it, not sure if they appreciated me. Ha Ha.

Cheers, SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2017 :  3:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Going in for our colonoscopies next week! We'll be asleep as well. I just got waxed so I'm ready! I'll shave my wife a couple days before and she'll be ready.

Not a doctor's visit but my visits to the esthetician, a registered nurse, are always me naked and she dressed. She did comment on that on my last visit and stated that I must be a nudist because of my all over tan and my comfort of being nude in front of her. I told that we both were and have been for over 44 years! She said, "can we talk about that on your next visit? I'd love to know more!"

Edited by - FireProf on 08/16/2017 01:25:33 AM

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2017 :  07:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey Chief and the Prof, I won't be rude and say enjoy, the liquid you have to take first is no fun at all. Might have to find an esthetician myself out here. Cheers, SBN.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Nude Eclipse 8/21/2017 Topic Next Topic: Nudist Parties in homes  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved