Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 474 ]  [ Total: 474 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 nude snow angels
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: World naked Star Wars gardening day! Topic Next Topic: naked monday show needs  sponsorship !  

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  6:43:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well with winter around the corner i was wondering if anyone is planning to go outside when it snows this year and make nude snow angels, and for those that have this year tell us about it.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  6:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well it hasn't snow here yet but i have decided this year i am going out in the backyard when it snows and make a nude snow angel this year, i have brought in the new year nude out back every year for past several but now i want to brrrrr make a snow angel. use to make them all the time when i lived up north but was all bundled up. funny how when you get older you want to do some cool things before you get to old and can't get back up :)

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  8:51:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't yet this year, but hope to. I have to coordinate with my trips to NY to really get the chance.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  9:55:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was sitting in the Hot Tub last winter looking at the snow on the deck and got the brite idea of a snow angel.

BIG mistake, they could hear me scream a mile away. You should have seen me getting back in the hot tub. LOL

Diger

flyingnose

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  11:54:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit flyingnose's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is fun. Does kind of take your breath away. Suggest you have a dry towel handy. I used to also roll in the snow. same feeling and you will also enjoy it. just make sure you dry off right after. trust me.

If we were supposed to ware clothes then how come we were not born with them on????

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2011 :  11:17:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They used to have a "Japanese style" bath house in Santa Fe, NM. Their public tub was officially "clothing optional" but I never say anyone with a suit there. Suit people all paid extra for the private tubs. The public tub area had a nice sauna on the other end of the outdoor wood deck. It was situated against a hillside so one side of the deck transitioned into a gently sloping hill.

In winter it was enjoyable to come out of the sauna and cool off by making a naked snow angel before going into the hot tub. When coming out of the sauna, a roll in some snow felt just about right. They also had a small cold pool but I liked the snow better.

Bob

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2013 :  7:28:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Covered up with a sock in this one because the site I posted it on doesn't allow nudity

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  10:24:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Both the wife and myself made naked snow angles. I filmed it. But not permitted to upload the film. I laughed my ass off when she screamed about the cold and ran inside. It was somewhere around 15 degrees (f) and about 10 inches of snow. Very funny moment.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  9:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We'd have a helluva time making a snow angel here in So. Cal! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2013 :  04:51:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried to make a sand angel at the beach yesterday but it just didn't come out right.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2014 :  12:36:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No snow angels this year as I no longer have a jacuzzi tub to jump into afterwards. But last night I let my dog out really late and while I was out there, naked, I grabbed my shovel and cleared out the remains where the plow had left.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2014 :  09:38:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not this year. With the unrelenting cold I couldn't get up the courage!

Tim

danielsza

Posted - 03/09/2014 :  7:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit danielsza's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was nominated for a 24 hour challenge a few weeks ago and I decided to do a nude snow angel...

(for those who don't know about the challenge http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/06/filming-stunts-in-the-snow---in-just-your-underwear---the-latest-online-fad )

here is the video https://vimeo.com/86778707

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2014 :  07:41:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's cruel and unusual punishment, but if you can do it nude, then it's okay.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Previous Topic: World naked Star Wars gardening day! Topic Next Topic: naked monday show needs  sponsorship !  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved