Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 182 ]  [ Total: 182 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hotel Nudity?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Who got  who in to nudity ? Topic Next Topic: Tan through clothing
Page: of 4

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  4:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is a topic that I have not seen discussed. We have other topics about nudity around home, but what about when we are away from home? How naked are you when staying in a hotel?

A few years ago I was staying at a Holiday Inn that had an indoor hot tub and sauna. Despite seeing video monitor cameras watching the hot tub I removed my swimming suit and enjoyed the water. Another time I was at a hotel with an outdoor hot tub near the pool. Again, after dark, I soaked naked.

While in my room at hotels I often lounge around naked. On upper floors I leave the curtains open. On an upper floor room with a balcony I've sometimes sat naked on the balcony.

On ground floor rooms I'm more cautious, but I often leave the curtains partly open. I have, rarely, gone down the hall naked a short way to the ice machine or vending machines. I've always been careful to look first and then carry my room key.

I never went streaking through the lobby, nor flashed the maid.

What is your experiences in hotels? Do you go naked in the hot tub or pool? Do you leave the curtains open? Or do you just go naked in your room and are careful not to be seen.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  6:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was a discussion about this two years ago here: http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5339

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

vtcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  09:33:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naked as much as I can be in the hotel room. Once in a former life I was staying at a pretty fancy place in a jr suite and didn't realize it that the maids would come in and make sure the mini bar was stocked and remake the bed when ever it needed it and my gf and me at the time where naked just relaxing and in the maid comes and she was like sorry and just stepped out.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  9:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the US, you are sure to be thrown out if nude outside your room. The only exception I know of is that motel in Oakland where sexual activity is permitted on the grounds.

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  05:27:43 AM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
this past weekend i was in a hotel in philly.as i came out of the bathroom the maid was coming in the front door.i look up and shes in the doorway looking right at me,then she backs out the door saying im sorry,im sorry,im sorry.i quickly wrap a towel around me and open the door and assure her its ok.she said she thought the room was unoccupied and thats why she didnt knock.she was worried that i was gonna call the front desk and complain.i told her i was a nudist and being seen naked wasnt going to ruin my day...she was so releived

clothed when needed,nude when possible

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  10:17:35 AM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nude in hotels as much as possible,certainly always in the room, however, have not used a pool in a hotel naked.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  1:20:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too cautious to go nude out of the room and haven't ever had a room maid see me nude in the USA. Sounds like a dull life doesn't it? While living in Japan I did have many nude sessions in mixed indoor and outdoor baths (Onsen's).

Happy Nuding.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  1:32:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some years ago (before I met the fabulous Ms. ND) I was dating a woman who lived part of the time on a rickety old houseboat thoughtfully docked behind a bar in Islamorada in the Florida Keys. A middle-aged divorced guy's dream, no? One night we got dressed up and went to dinner at the nearby Cheeca Lodge, a very fancy resort made somewhat famous by the first President George Bush, who stayed there during his fishing trips to the Keys. By the time we were finished, it was fairly late in the evening. This was in late January, and it was actually a bit chilly. We treated ourselves to a self-guided tour of the nearly deserted grounds, and were delighted to come upon an unoccupied hot tub hidden in the foliage. We hesitated only for a moment, then undressed and hopped in. We soaked for almost an hour, trying not to giggle out loud when other guests would walk by a few feet away, oblivious to our presence. The fun was somewhat spoiled when it came time to get out and go home. We had no towels. We were obliged to walk back to the car in wet clothes, with a brisk sea breeze blowing.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  11:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have never streaked the lobby but have swam nude in the motel pool at night, usually about a hour before closing the pool will either thin out to only a few or none so i will slip off my speedo and swim around for a hour or so. have been in pool and seen other doing same so i guess it's a late night ritual and when that happens will usually leave pool nude and wrap in towel before going to room.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2011 :  4:10:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We stayed at a time share condo several years back that had an indoor pool area with hot tub and sauna. It was closed and locked after a certain hour but the backdoor didn't lock very well, you could open it if you knew how.

Several times we went to the pool, swam nude, also used the hot tub, even the Sauna and only wore a towel back to the room. No one ever came by the whole time we were there unless they saw us first and just didn't come in.

It was a great time.

Diger

barecycler

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  2:44:00 PM  Show Profile  Send barecycler an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Always nude in a hotel room of course but with cautions. Never on the bedspread (yuk) and absolutely with a towel on anything other than the sheets. I've seen too many Dateline and 20/20's to get bare skin on much. I've never done a pool nude at a hotel but had the good fortune once of using the in room hot tub.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 12/11/2011 :  3:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24894360@N03/6494590991/in/photostream
I think I have posted this before.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  09:23:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was in a Holiday Inn express once and I got up at like 5am couldnt sleep went down to lobby in my sleep attire which was shirt and flannel pants no underwear. There was one person on staff doing auditing and she asked me how I was, I said fine couldnt sleep felt like using the hottub which was indoors. She said it isnt actually open but if you like your welcome to use it she told me to go on in she will bring out some towels for me. She brought them out and I asked if there were any cameras, she said yes but it views the pool exit no one will see you nude sir.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2012 :  11:50:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last week I went to Seattle to a wedding of my niece. Since they actually live north of Seattle. I stayed in a Best Western Hotel. I had been invited to dinner the day before her wedding, but I had a couple hours to wait around the hotel. I put on my skimpy swim suit, covered them with shorts and a T, and went down to their indoor swim pool and hot tub. I had noticed that you can see the pool on their video monitor while standing at the front desk checking in, but the hot tub is at the back of the room so people back by the hot tub are small on the video. Some guy was messing with the furniture when I arrived at the pool area, but nobody else was there. He soon left. I took a couple of towels from their rack, left my shorts on a lounge chair, and got into the tub. After a few minutes I removed my swim suit and spent half an hour soaking naked. Some female staff came in and put a new plastic liner in their trash can but didn't say anything. After a while I got out and stood naked by the lounge chair to dry off and put on my shorts for the trip back through the lobby.

Back in my room later that evening, after dinner, I needed some ice, a good reason to go naked out of my room. I opened the door and stepped out, and was facing two men coming down the hall about 5 rooms down. I immediately stepped backward into my room and closed the door. But I still needed ice, and after 15 minutes nobody phoned from management to complain. So I opened my door and peaked carefully out -- empty hall. I let the door close behind me taking only my keys and the ice bucket. A few steps led to the back stairway. Its had carpeted stairs which were good on bare feet. Three floors down the ice machine was in the stair well. A bucket of noisy ice filled, it was up the stairs and back to my room. Good hotel streak.

After a glass of iced wine the hot tub called. I put on my shorts to go through the lobby again, no swim suit this time. There was a group sitting by the elevator when the door opened so that was probably a wise decision. In the pool room I just put my shorts on the chair with the towels and walked over to the hot tub. Their indoor pool area has windows to their offices, but the blinds were down. I had been there about half an hour when I was getting warm. I got out of the hot tub and went over to stick my toe into the swim pool. COLD! Not this time. I was back by the chair standing there naked toweling off when a female staffer came in and informed me that the pool closes at 11 PM. It was now 11:15. "I was just leaving," I said. "The pool opens again at 8:00 tomorrow," She said, and then left. No comment was made about me standing there naked holding a towel. The front desk staff probably had noticed me walking about on their video surveillance. It was after pool hours.

All in all it was an enjoyable stay at the Best Western.

The next night I moved to a quaint "Roadhouse Inn" with upstairs rooms and the shower down the hall. Of course I had to go naked to the shower and back. The place was about a century old, but it had been recently remodeled and had a nice new shower. Life is good naked.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2012 :  8:38:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last summer I went out west with my (now ex) wife and my daughter. We stayed the night in Scottsdale, AZ before heading out to the Grand Canyon the next day. At the end of our trip, we stayed one more night at this same hotel in Scottsdale. On the first night, my daughter and I went to the pool late at night and went swimming. While she was in the pool, I slipped into the hot tub, seated where I could see everything, and slipped my trunks off. When we finished, we went back to our room. I was on the ground floor, but in the back of the hotel. So I stripped down outside and dried off.

On our last night, we went swimming again, and once again I went nude in the hot tub. This time, after we finished, our room was on the second floor (each room faces outside). After my daughter & ex went to bed, I slipped outside for a cigar and a few beers. There was a light right outside of my room, so I just reached up and unscrewed the light bulb enough for it to go out. I did the same to the room next to mine (there was a corridor on the other side of my room, leading to the other side of the building. As I was out there, I would wander down that corridor to the other side and back. Then I got bold enough to walk all the way around that section of building, back to my room. I got even more bold and walked down the stairs, and across the street to a park. After I made my way back, I was standing there when a female and male staff members walked up the stairs and walked right by me. Neither of them said a word. So I stayed there until I finished my cigar then I went back into my room.

Also on that trip, we stayed at a hotel in San Diego that had our own balcony, which was on the first floor. I left my light off, but the light next door was on. So I reached over the wall, unscrewed that bulb, and sat outside enjoying a few beers.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2012 :  4:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renobiker

I was in a Holiday Inn express once and I got up at like 5am couldnt sleep went down to lobby in my sleep attire which was shirt and flannel pants no underwear. There was one person on staff doing auditing and she asked me how I was, I said fine couldnt sleep felt like using the hottub which was indoors. She said it isnt actually open but if you like your welcome to use it she told me to go on in she will bring out some towels for me. She brought them out and I asked if there were any cameras, she said yes but it views the pool exit no one will see you nude sir.

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. I'll have to try that some time.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Who got  who in to nudity ? Topic Next Topic: Tan through clothing  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.98 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved