Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 473 ]  [ Total: 473 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 Current Events
 The most nudist friendly president in 2012?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bare breasted women and public safety in MD Topic Next Topic: Topless in Fort Collins, CO.
Page: of 4

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  04:58:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Who would be the most nudist friendly president in 2012?

Here is a list of the announced candidates for the 2012 Republican nomination. Please vote for the Republican presidential nominee you feel would be the most nudist friendly, supporting the individual's right to be nude in appropriate settings. If unsure, vote for the candidate you would lean toward.

This poll addresses particularly nudist issues, and the candidate's support of the traditional family nudist lifestyle.

For general issues, see the other poll, "NRO 2012 Presidential Straw Poll - April 2012."

Choices:

Gary Johnson
Herman Cain
Jon Huntsman
Michele Bachmann
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Rick Perry
Rick Santorum
Ron Paul
Someone else

(Anonymous Vote)

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  1:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be ME! But I can't run, as I was born in Canada. LOL !

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2011 :  9:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gary Johnson's best known position is his support for legalized pot. I lived in NM while he was Governor and we had no harassment from the police in national forests or hot springs. I suspect Johnson is nudist friendly. He is for very limited government.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2011 :  2:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I voted for Michele Backmann. Wishful thinking?

Happy Nuding.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2011 :  01:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of these candidates act like they only have sex with the lights off. Can't imagine any of them would risk alienating the religious right by pandering to the nudie demographic.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2011 :  11:53:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ron Paul got the endorsement of the Nevada brothels. I'm hardly saying that brothels = nudism, but it does show that nudists, perceived as not in the mainstream of prudent behavior, although highly incorrect, indicates that nudists would be better off under Ron Paul, the Libertarian at heart.

In other words, if you are not just like the masses, you're better off with a President Paul. It shows to go you.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  5:26:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not a Ron Paul fan even though I like libertarian ideas his are sometimes a little off the wall but I think in regards to both political parties he would have no problem with nudism because he doesn't think government should interfere with someone rights to express their values,

wishwarm

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  6:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree - I think Obama is by far the most nudist -friendly....just because he will stay out of our bedrooms and let us be ourselves. The Republicans would open nude beaches to the rich but build fences so all the middle and working class peons would be closed out.

D in Upstate

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2011 :  12:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the Republican's only allowed the very rich to attend the place could be loaded with Democrats such as John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Frank Lautenberg, Jon Corzine, Robert Reich, Bill Clinton, George Soros and many others who worked at Goldman Sachs, GE and other tax avoiding corporations.

Happy Nuding.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2011 :  11:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wishwarm have you gone though the airport to get onto a plane the obama administration is stealing every right you have, the only party looking out for you are the libertarian and they can't get a foot hold in DC because of the powerful - yes the demos and repubs, people need to get over the thought that the demos are just like and looking out for the little guy. when obama goes to hawaii next week and he wants to go to the beach and you are there you will have to leave.

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  02:37:25 AM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the candidates above(and our president)just dont appeal to me so im doing a "write in"..rooftopwilly gets my vote....lol

clothed when needed,nude when possible

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  3:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has to be Gary Johnson, he ended an article in OUTSIDE mag nude in a hot tub with the reporter!!

Michael

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  01:20:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think Rick Santorum would protect nudism the most. Just kidding. Ron Paul is most comfortable when there is freedom for all ways of living. Again, if brothels are for him, they must detect that their unusual activities are better off with him in office. Nudists can feel the same way. He'd leave it up to the states to decide.

How awful it would be if there were a law, at the national level, banning nudism. That is not beyond possibility at some point in the distant future. Paul's thinking is that only the states can consitutionally make laws regarding nudism. If one state really objects to nudism, that does not prevent other states from feeling okay with nudism.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  10:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No politician would ever suppport nudism the closest they get to support is avoidance of it. So they can say I never voted against a new nude beach. You can not trust any of them anyway.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  4:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renobiker

No politician would ever suppport nudism the closest they get to support is avoidance of it. So they can say I never voted against a new nude beach. You can not trust any of them anyway.

renobiker, Much merit in your statements. In the end most politicians are not about America, they are about them. I do think that Paul and Johnson would be superior which is another way of saying they will never be national figures. Truth is what comes out of focus groups.

Happy Nuding.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2012 :  12:42:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ron Paul has reached a whole new generation, and they love him. The younger folks are much more freedom loving, and nudism depends on that, and not on the Palins and Bachmanns of this nation.

Ron Paul's ideas are for the future, because of young people's agreeing with him. The other GOPers are the voice of big war. Nudism is much more easily derived from peace and friendship with all nations.

That Paul stands for local control, while the other GOP candidates stand for national controls, gives us the very best chance to have localities have the final say on nudist resorts. Some communities will love nudism, and others won't.

why have a federal, one-size-fits-all policy that Obama and all the other GOPers want?

Ben Franklin

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Bare breasted women and public safety in MD Topic Next Topic: Topless in Fort Collins, CO.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved