Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 206 ]  [ Total: 206 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Salt Lake City??
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Orlando, where are the nudist places? Topic Next Topic: Arizona-nude around Sedona  

Carnelian
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2011 :  3:40:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you know of a landed club near Salt Lake City?
I amnot a member of AANR.

Iplan to be there in August.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  12:36:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sad to say, there are no landed clubs anywhere in Utah ... which is one reason why I'm leaving! Utah has some spectacular scenery, and if I had a zillion dollars and infinite patience, I would buy some land and attempt to open a C/O resort of some kind. However, the extremely conservative political/religious climate here would almost certainly make it a task worthy of Sysiphus. (Look it up.)

There are a couple of non-landed clubs, but other than the occasional swim at an indoor pool (yawn), they're not all that active.

It reminds me of the old joke. The flight attendant announces "We are making our final approach to Salt Lake City. Please set your watch back 30 years."

Carnelian
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  11:54:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thanks for the information LOL.
I emailed the nonlanded "club" and got no response so far.

I know well who Sisyphus was, Maybe he should be the symbol of Boulder, Colorado?

Around this time of year I get very itchy for a naturist experience.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  4:21:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry you won't be able to scratch that itch, at least not around here. But kudos for your appreciation of mythology!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2011 :  03:57:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, but Utah has a dry heat. Lived there as a guest of Uncle Sam. No not in a prison, just the military. No nudism in the military, except in the showers. Sigh.

Where you moving to, Doc? Let me guess. Ummmm, California. No, Florida? No. Alaska? Too cold. Arkansas??? Try Oregon; everyone else is moving there. Nudist places to go to.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2011 :  08:40:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good guess! I am moving to Oregon, but not mainly to get closer to nudie places ... although that did cross my mind. I had some family issues come up last year that necessitated the move. It will be nice to have places like Willamettans or even Laguna del Sol a few hours drive away, instead of always having to fly somewhere. There is also a fairly active non-landed club where I'm headed. And there's just gotta be some unofficial but secluded beaches out on the coast waiting to be discovered.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2011 :  02:21:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here I was just guessing. Seems a lot of people are moving to Oregon. Some of my long-time friends have moved there. No state income taxes!!

Maybe you've already seen this, Doc. It's a map showing lots of different possible nudist venues, such as hot springs, nudist resorts, beaches, etc.

http://www.communitywalk.com/clothing-optional-places#00033`0

Just use your mouse to move the map over to Oregon, and see the nudist sites. Click on any one of the "balloons" and read about it. Some people have left comments about certain sites.

Hope your move is a relatively smooth one, and that your move their can help your family.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2011 :  2:52:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very kind of you, 'skin!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  03:33:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I aim to please, but I don't know where the target is. I have a feeling Oregon, like the Sierra Nevada, is full of unofficial nudist and skinny dipping places. Not to worry.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  3:14:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My only concern is the abundant poison oak.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  04:55:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That is nasty stuff. If you can find a place above a certain, the poison oak will not be there. For instance, at around 2000 feet there is poison oak, but at about 3500 or higher, there is no poison oak, if the Cascades are anything like the Sierra Nevada.

There is the Squaw Mountain Ranch about 7 miles southeast of Portland.

http://www.squawmt.com/nuke/index.php

The Willamettans are located about 17 miles northeast of Springfield-Eugene

http://www.willamettans.com/

Restfulhaven, about 30 miles northwest of Portland

http://www.restfulhaven.com/

Arcadia Romantic Getaway Clothing-Optional, 80 miles south of Tacoma - not as the crow flies in that area.
http://[link deleted].com/
Don't take the Tacoma Straights Bridge. Haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zczJXSxnw

The Sun Club is a group near Medford, OR. They don't have a website.

Then there is College Cove Nude Beach. It's geographical coordinates are

41.067025, -124.150625

You can copy and paste the coordinates into google maps to find the location. It's north of Eureka, CA. It's foggy a lot, but you can check Eureka's weather on intellicast.com before you'd go there. It's a favorite of college students.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Previous Topic: Orlando, where are the nudist places? Topic Next Topic: Arizona-nude around Sedona  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved