Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 557 ]  [ Total: 557 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Education - Promoting the Nudist Lifestyle
 Educating the public about nudism
 Young nudists, black nudists and female nudists
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Go Topless Day Topic Next Topic: Family nudism equals pedophilia? Are you kidding?  

palmer
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2011 :  11:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Every now and then someone, somewhere on the internet wants to know why there aren't more young people, black people or females on the nude beaches. I have a simple solution to this problem. BRING THEM. They're "into it" alright. They just don't know it yet.

Bring them to a CROWDED nude beach on a HOT day and let them fall in love with it. Seeing other people who look like them having fun in the nude will keep them coming back for multiple visits. Sometimes people just need a little coaching. Stop hoarding the experience for yourselves. Be a true proud nudist, open your mouth and invite your friends!

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  10:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Exactly! I've brought friends to the beach and resorts and they all loved the experience, even if they didn't become "nudists."

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2011 :  10:03:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are African Americans who love to be nude whenever it is possible. We undress each day as soon as we get home. It has always been natural for us to sleep nude.
We discovered social nudism via the Internet during the 90's because no one had told us about nudism or invited us to experience it.
After experiencing nudism for ourselves when we mentioned it even casually to other people we had considered to have an open mind, the reaction was negative and actually detrimental to our friendships. That is likely the reason why many people keep it private out of concern for a negative reaction from those they care about. It was disappointing to learn that our sharing something as positive and liberating as our naturist lifestyle was received with such a closed-minded attitude. What we also realized was that we needed to make some changes in our circle of friends.
People are sometimes so concerned about what their friends and family will say that they do not invite people at all. Add race and other cultural differences and the concern over a negative reaction could be even greater.
What we realized was that a true friend will not judge you negatively because of nudism. Educated and enlightened people are not as judgmental. Religion should also free and enlighten us, and not place us in shackles. Ultimately life is more enjoyable when we are free to enjoy it to the fullest. We gree that more blacks would enjoy nudism if they only knew about it.

Being Naked and Being Real

Edited by - blavan on 08/27/2011 10:22:45 AM

Psycho K
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2011 :  05:01:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*is young and black*

My friends and I have been planning to go to Gunnison's Beach (a crowded clothing-optional beach) for a while now, but the issue has been availability and transport (none of us have a car). None of us live near it; most of us live in NYC. Public transit can get us there, but it takes time and is expensive. Hopefully, one of my friend's parents will be willing to drive us. This August has been cooler than anticipated, but 80 F should be fine.

Lighthouse Beach is easier to get to for most of us as well as cheaper to reach via public transit, but it lacks utilities (volleyball nets, lifeguards, etc).

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  10:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gunnison Beach in New Jersey is a fun beach for nudism. Many families, singles and couples go there by the thousands. All races, ages, sizes, and shapes are represented there in full naked splendor. It is on federal land and nudism is completely legal there. Signs point to the nude area, that is quite large. There is even parking provided, and the lot closest to the nude beach section will fill up quickly on warm weather weekends. If you are new to nudism also consider visiting a nudist resort with your friends. In my humble opinion it is the best way for some people to get your nudist feet wet.

Being Naked and Being Real

Edited by - blavan on 07/18/2012 11:36:18 AM

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2012 :  4:13:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Psycho K

*is young and black*

My friends and I have been planning to go to Gunnison's Beach (a crowded clothing-optional beach) for a while now, but the issue has been availability and transport (none of us have a car). None of us live near it; most of us live in NYC. Public transit can get us there, but it takes time and is expensive. Hopefully, one of my friend's parents will be willing to drive us. This August has been cooler than anticipated, but 80 F should be fine.

Lighthouse Beach is easier to get to for most of us as well as cheaper to reach via public transit, but it lacks utilities (volleyball nets, lifeguards, etc).

I may be mistaken, but I thought the ferry ride was much quicker from NYC than driving all those bridges and tollbooths. Not sure about the cost, but the convenience is great - just a 5-min walk to the beach. And how does Lighthouse compare to Gunnison? I have not been to Lighthouse.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/20/2012 :  5:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I feel like this is Jeopardy...."What are 3 things you rarely see at a nude beach?"

Previous Topic: Go Topless Day Topic Next Topic: Family nudism equals pedophilia? Are you kidding?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved