Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 446 ]  [ Total: 446 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Hey, is anyone going to ...?
 Heading to Cypress Cove Tuesday
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Any snowbirds in playalinda beach area Topic Next Topic: Haulover, week of Sept 24th, thru Oct 1, 2011  

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  06:27:46 AM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We will be heading down to Cypress Cove this coming Tuesday. Since they have their $5 admission for young adults now, it's so much easier for us to go. We pay $10 and can stay all day. I mean, come on. That's cheap!

Anyway, We'll be there all day Tuesday 04/06. If anyone else will be there, we'd love to meet you :)

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  8:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm many a year away from "young adult" ... but I'm still immature! I'd like to hear your impressions of the Cove, since we're going later on in the year.

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  12:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, if it's still as it was last year, it's great :) We absolutely love it. Everyone is friendly but yet they will also just let you be to yourself. Such a great place. We'll respond later on with how the day goes Tuesday :)

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  9:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like Doc, I'm far from qualifying for young. But please make sure to give us an up to date report. I'd like to visit there later in summer.

Thanks in advance

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  2:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seallin, we will be going later in the spring. We have such a great time there. I'll let you know later when are plans are set and maybe we will see you there. Have fun!!!

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  2:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We're there currently. Sitting in the game room because it's a bit hot outside and we want to be out of the sun ;) lol Ironic.

Anyway, there's quite a few people here. More than the last time we were here. We're having a lot of fun :)

Do let us know when you'll be going newlynude. Perhaps we can make it as well :)

NorthEastUSA
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  8:33:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit NorthEastUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We are going June 25 and staying for 6 days. I cant wait. It will be our first trip there.

http://naturistfamily.net/forum/

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  11:57:01 AM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So we're back form the resort. Back to boring home and Alli is at boring work lol

Anyway, we had a great time. Everything was just as it was last year. The pool was great (we went in the west pool, in fact it's the one we always go in and haven't been in the other one). It felt really cool during the day but later on in the evening after maybe 4 or 5ish it was really nice. I really don't remember what time it was because we weren't paying that much attention.

There were more younger people there this time. There was at least a few young couples/families. There was actually a father and his 3 children (between 6ish to 12ish) playing ping pong while we were in the game room during our last post.

There were actually lots of other children around as well. Not sure if there was some reason for that this time? If there was something going on? But either way, more children and young people rather than just all the oldies lol no offence to anyone :)

So it was nicer for us to not feel like the only young people there.

But we'd love to know when other people will be going so we could possibly head down as well and meet some of you. And hopefully you'll all enjoy it as much as we do :) It's very relaxing.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  12:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FYI-Lots of kids are out of school for spring break.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  6:59:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
seallin,

I am glad you had a good time. I need too get there some day.

MrDave

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  10:07:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We'll be there evening of Aug 6, 7 and leave the 8th...

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  6:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So will we! Anyone else?

NorthEastUSA
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2010 :  9:25:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit NorthEastUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NorthEastUSA

We are going June 25 and staying for 6 days. I cant wait. It will be our first trip there.

Four weeks to go!

http://naturistfamily.net/forum/

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/16/2012 :  09:15:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I miss the cove when I lived in FL used to go there often, I just enjoyed being able to go in almost every area fully nude even if the staff was not. I enjoy the nude library they had it was nice to see how magazines were done back then.

Previous Topic: Any snowbirds in playalinda beach area Topic Next Topic: Haulover, week of Sept 24th, thru Oct 1, 2011  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved