Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 399 ]  [ Total: 399 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 naked in snow first time
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How many people... Topic Next Topic: Nude Weddings
Page: of 7

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  04:44:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Thanks nudistgrrl. I can also say that it was quite honestly FREEZING!

Wow, RooftopWilly,

It looked like you passed out, or passed away in that photo. I was worried about you for a second.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  07:25:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dakotacpl

We have friends that have an outdoor sauna. We were there last weekend and played around in the snow on the deck..after getting super heated up in the sauna of course. It was lots of fun!

Possibly the best way to use the sauna - heat up and then out into the snow I would do the same except that (a) I don't have an outdoor sauna (or any sauna for that matter ) and (b) we don't have any snow where I live . The first can be solved the second not.

Cony

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  6:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Warmskin, wasn't passed out (or away for that matter), though I thought I was going to freeze to death! My wife took the picture and I got up and ran back inside to warm up, only to find that the picture she took was absolutely terrible (like 90% of the pictures she takes for some reason), so I had to go out and do it again. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Cony, I did the snow & hot tub thing once, but it was purely by accident. I was at a party where a few of us were in the hot tub. I was the only one naked (as usual). We'd all been drinking, so I had to go to the bathroom, so I jumped out of the tub, walked over to a dark corner of the yard, and relieved myself. It was quite funny actually as the side door to the house was elevated, with a wooden staircase leading up to it. Someone else arrived at the party and was walking up the steps, and the motion sensor flood lights turned on, and this couple looks over at me, practically face to face, going to the bathroom, stark naked in the snow. I just waved to them and finished up. So anyhow, I am now pretty damn cold, so I jog back to the hot tub. I put one hand on the side of the tub, and I go to leap back into it....only the water splashing out had created solid ice around the tub, and you guessed it, I went feet first straight out into the snow. Everyone, including myself, had a good laugh at it. But never did a hot tub feel so good as when I got back in.

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  10:53:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
man, that DOES sount coooold!!! hot tubs are just too hot for mme though. haha

<3 Anna

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2010 :  02:56:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Hey Warmskin, wasn't passed out (or away for that matter), though I thought I was going to freeze to death! My wife took the picture and I got up and ran back inside to warm up, only to find that the picture she took was absolutely terrible (like 90% of the pictures she takes for some reason), so I had to go out and do it again. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Glad you survived that ordeal, RT Willy!! Scene One, Take Two, must have really been a special experience for you. Maybe Mrs. Willy could take photography lessons. LOL

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2010 :  10:00:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hope you all are happy, I was sitting in my hot tub the other day looking at the snow in the back yard. I was thinking of this thread and all you guys making naked snow angels. Well I think all my neighbors heard the scream when my butt hit the snow .... LOL

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 02/23/2010 10:01:25 PM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  8:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Made a post on another thread (don't remember which one). It covered "naked in snow", "bravest thing" and "dumbest thing" all in one...long story short...thought better of trying "naked in snow" on my second attempt for fear of getting caught. Well...better judgement took a holiday today. I happened to wake up around 2 am and started thinking about work issues and couldn't fall back to sleep. Around 2:30, to clear my mind, I decided to get some fresh air. Went out on to the walkway of the apartment building. It's all open, so you can see if anyone is on any of the 4 levels. I'm right near the stairwell of the parking garage, didn't see anyone else out at that hour...so I headed up one flight to the top level of the garage. No one around, so I sat in a snow bank. Couldn't make a snow angel but made a snow chair as I sunk in a little...didn't sink too far as it was partially frozen. It definitely got my mind off of work, cleared my head. Went back to my apartment and fell back to sleep. Snow is almost all melted here, so I just made it...Cross it off my bucket list.

Edited by - free2be on 03/04/2010 8:22:37 PM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  9:13:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really free2be...a snow chair? Give me a break. You need to be brave and dive right in to the snow like rooftopwilly. Let us know when you finally get brave enough to do that.

Edited by - free2be on 01/10/2012 9:14:12 PM

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  9:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did that in 1982 at a hotel at whistler mountain. Back then there were only a handful of hotels and it was still rather "earthy" so nudity was no big deal :)

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2012 :  08:28:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

Really free2be...a snow chair? Give me a break. You need to be brave and dive right in to the snow like rooftopwilly. Let us know when you finally get brave enough to do that.

You're right f2b. I've got to be brave. My chance came a couple of weeks ago when up in NY. It had only snowed a few inches but it was enough to accomplish my mission. I opened the door to the backyard, felt that blast of cold air...and promptly shut the door. I'm such a wimp.

nudistjr

Posted - 02/12/2012 :  4:59:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did it once (in NJ).
Man was it cold; no pics though

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2012 :  10:20:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We got a bit of snow yesterday, first major fall of the year, though it wasn't really major. Still enough to get the plows out. So when I got home from work last night, I had to shovel my driveway. Once I finished, I figured I'd better salt it because the temps had warmed up to about 38 degrees, but today was supposed to be low 20's. But I decided to go inside first, strip down, let the dog out, then I went back out and salted the driveway and front steps naked. After that, I went naked to my backyard where I shoveled off my back porch and steps and salted those as well.

NudeNate
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  4:35:48 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeNate a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We will be going to Vermont for Christmas and I intend to do this (probably at night) and have my wife take pictures. May have to sneak out of the house

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  9:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Anybody that makes Naked Snow Angels is crazy. LOL

Diger

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  10:32:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Call me loco then!

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: How many people... Topic Next Topic: Nude Weddings  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved