Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 158 ]  [ Total: 158 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 St Barts
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: delray beach Topic Next Topic: Nude beach in Chennai ( India)?  

Marsand Venus
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  11:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are planning a holiday in St Barts next year. I've heard that there are nude beaches there. Has anyone been? Any recommendations?

cathyand john

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  3:17:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have been there several times. They have many beaches and 2 are designated as nude beaches. Absolutely beautiful, uncrowded, with no gawkers. This island is truly paradise. Cathy and John

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  11:08:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
C & J,

Could you be a bit more specific? Do the beaches have names? Where are they?

cathyand john

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  06:14:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The 2 nude beaches are Saline and Governeur. They are both located on the southern part of the island. St. Barth is very small, 2 miles x 4 miles. Although the beaches are remote, they're easily accessible by car because of the size of the island. Cathy and John

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  08:28:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
www.stbartsblue.com/beaches.php
www.st-barths.com/beaches/index.html
Lists both. Claims nudism common but, not exactly legal.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 01/10/2010 09:02:27 AM

cathyand john

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  09:47:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've been visiting St. Barth for 10 years, and although it's not technically legal, no one that we know of has ever been cited or warned. Cathy and John

Marsand Venus
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2011 :  6:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some feedback from our trip to St Barts. We had a fantastic time when we went in May. We visited both of the beaches where nude sunbathing was common. We preferred Saline although Governeur is lovely too.
We found the left side of Saline beach to be predominantly nude and Governeur to be more mixed. No gawkers as previously stated, mainly couples just enjoying the sun au natural. One thing we noticed was the complete absence of pubic hair on everyone, both male and female, older couples as well as young honeymooners. Don't know if it was by chance or perhaps just the fashion with the type of person that visits St Barts. Anyway, we were glad that we had both made the effort to get waxed bare for our holiday.
Coloumbier is another beach where we went nude. Topless bathing is more common than nude on this beach, but it's quiet enough to find a secluded spot to strip off. We noticed one other couple were bottomless so felt a bit more comfortable.
We stayed at Hotel le Toiny which was great for being able to sunbathe nude and skinny dip on your own private balcony. Just be careful because some rooms are partially overlooked by others: we saw another couple swimming naked in their pool as we walked past and, at the end of our stay, noticed that the woman in the room on the hill above us could see us sunbathing. Still, the whole place seemed pretty relaxed about nudity so we didn't mind at all. Overall, highly recommended for a holiday where you don't need to take your swimming costume!

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2011 :  10:06:23 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds absolutely lovely. Thanks for the report. I remember the first time I went to - - and discovered everyone was shaved. So to fit in, I guess, I shaved but ended up with pubic hair tan lines for a couple of days. Pretty funny.

Previous Topic: delray beach Topic Next Topic: Nude beach in Chennai ( India)?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved