Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 160 ]  [ Total: 160 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 BANNED FROM SKINBOOK !!!
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Did anyone become a nudist by Accident ? Topic Next Topic: massage
Page: of 2

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  11:55:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WOW! Woke up this morning to find out I have been banned from Skinbook after being contacted to join their site last year.

The Moderator Cheri Alexander didn't like the way my avatar picture I have been using since joining the site in 2008 was cropping off the top of my cowboy hat. Said it was a headless photo??? Tried to explain it wasn't headless but she was havening none of what I was trying to explain so I reluctantly changed my photo to reply with her request.

Today I find out I can't logon as I have been banned !!! ???

Great PR / Customer Service, keep up the good work and their site is sure to keep growing...

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  12:37:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At least you didn't commit the most egregious felony, flagrant display of penile dimensions exceeding Cheri Alexander's mental parameters of nudist acceptability.

Oh I'm having way too much fun at this forum today.

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  3:35:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you have had positive dealings with her as well!

To bad for Skinbook, kind of liked the site until she got involved.

One bad apple can really spoil the whole bunch...

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  4:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri used to be on here. She contacted me too about lack of head shots once. I do have a couple of head shots, but my head is turned to the side. I tried to explain to her that because of my job, I couldn't blatantly put my picture on the internet when I'm naked, but she just responded something to the effect of "I don't even know what you're talking about", going on about how she has so much work to do as a moderator, she doesn't remember sending me a message.

FYI - I was looking for something on here, and found a thread about Cheri on page 18 of this forum.

Edited by - rooftopwilly on 08/18/2009 4:52:28 PM

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  4:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HHHHmmmmm, I do see a pattern here....

I too have a job that I must be careful of my off duty life not to intermix with private time and feel where you speak from. I Have no problem with friends having access to some of my photos and will continue to do so, but given the type of work I do I can't have every bad guy I deal with have them also.

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  5:18:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now this is just too rich not to share. Took your suggestion and looked on page 18 and what to my eyes did I see.... Looks like she has been banned from this site!!! It appears Admin Staff here got wise to her game of trying to self promote her Travel Lites with every post and have deleted all of her links.

I am glad someone got wise to her trying to take over but I still feel bad for the Skinbook folks, hopefully someone will clue them in before more damage is done.

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  10:53:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Enough with the Cheri bashing! She's a terrific person who's contributed a lot over many many years to American naturism. Maybe try calling her and just work things out.

Edited by - agde on 08/18/2009 10:55:28 PM

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  08:33:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds like she is doing great work to promote naturism from all of her glowing reviews thus far, maybe that's why she has been banned from this site.

Why in the world would I want to go back to a site that has someone like that in control; and I still have no response as to why I was banned from them.

Thank's but no thank's, I care to make my mistakes once in life and move on...

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  11:23:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ace,

Cheri got banned here for speaking out against a resort that is a sponser of this site. I can't knock her for sticking to what she believes.

The way I look at it ... work it out or quit crying about it. Bashing a person that's not even here to defend them self is not the answer.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 08/19/2009 11:25:51 AM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  1:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Diger's right, unless she's here it is not fair to start criticism. In the thread you mentioned all the pertinent history is available.

BTW, that resort is not currently a sponsor, and has in fact been delisted as a nudist resort.

Thanks for updating us on the politics of other nudist websites, that was interesting.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  2:40:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to make it clear that I was no way intending to bash her, just share my experience with her on Skinbook as well. Also, I never actually read the thread about her, I just remembered there was one, so I thought I'd let Ace know that it existed so he could see that she was here at one time.

Ace, the way you talk, it sounds like we may be in similiar professions.

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  3:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On a positive note, how bout them Dodgers...

If God wanted us naked we would have been born that way.

adam888

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  1:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think it has to be bashing... It was, however, interesting to read this thread. I had a similar experience with that site. I was excited to make connections with other naturists and was disappointed to feel unwelcome because I wanted to be conservative with my identity online in my profile photo.

Overall, it's hard to keep the creeps out and all of these nudist sites have to deal with that, so I understand her, But on the other hand it doesn't help young naturist find friends either.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  5:00:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Adam,

I have been on skinbook for sometime now and it was a much better place before all the pervs showed up. Every thing was starting to get out of hand so we all need to understand how the Adminastration on nude sites have to be a little heavy handed sometimes.

Diger

Maple Leaf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  5:57:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that Cheri's logic was that if your picture shows your face, then it's more of a way of saying "this is me". if it shows everything but your face, it often sends a message that you're showing off your body. I think I would take issue with a picture like that as well.
ML

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  10:42:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did post a picture with my face, but turned to the side. I figured at least it was a face pic. As a matter of fact, it's the same pic I have in my profile here. Another had my face in it, but from a downward angle, but you could still somewhat see it.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Did anyone become a nudist by Accident ? Topic Next Topic: massage  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved