Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 98 ]  [ Total: 98 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 What's new around the website?
 One of the best things about this forum...
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nigerian spam messages Topic Next Topic: Nudist Artificial Intelligence Robot  - N.A.I.R.
Page: of 4

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2003 :  7:18:01 PM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
kevin.. i for one, i'm glad you are who you are,and what you do in here,hat's off to ya,her's to ya and all ya do,, as for what i like most about this forum,,""to know that i'm not alone in the way i live my life,.

smile it makes people wonder about ya

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2003 :  11:42:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I find this forum to be the best nudist online forum I've ever participated in and I've participated in a lot all the way back to the first one on American People Link, even before the Usenet was around.

Kevin you do an outstanding job of keeping this forum insulated from the flames and signal noise found in almost every online forum from rec.nude to the Yahoo and MSN Groups. This in itself quite an accomplishment. I know how much work is involved in keeping something like this going and current.

I sincerely thank-you for all the time and effort you put into making this an inviting place for nudists and newbies alike to share ideas.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Edited by - vealj on 12/03/2003 11:43:42 AM

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2003 :  05:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here, here Veal,

Its amazing how free of flaming and inappropriate posts are on this site. Tho' I wonder if they will change once the forum gets more popular?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  4:54:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think this group is cohesive enough to put those people in there place. When people come to the forum and see how well we react to each other they will be less likely to cause problems.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  6:39:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, kim,

and those people who try to play tricks or are here for the wrong reasons quickly vanish.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  12:48:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your right Calmnude, Kevin has good control of the forum, they don't stay very long.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  09:39:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a great place. 99% of the people here are really nice, understanding, tolerant,open and helpful. Kevin and to the other contributors, let's keep on truckin'

irishred

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  01:17:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of the best things about this forum....

The people on this site seem to be civil about their disagreements and opinions. I post on several other sites and am disappointed at times at the arguments, name calling and labeling some of people get into over some really trivial stuff.

I just posted a reply to someone who asked a question about nude driving and had a few people just go off on me about it. By the time they were done, legislation was going to be passed and everything we had as nudists was going to be taken away next week!

I know we don't all agree on all topics but this and one other site I post on regularly seem to be the friendliest disagreer's on the nudist internet. Thanks all of you!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  02:55:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you FireProf. The purpose of the forum is to exchange ideas. We all learn from each other, and are tolerant of other peoples views. We do not always agree, but respect other peoples right to disagree.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  8:23:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
one of the biggest reasons for the success of this forum is the courtesy shown by members to each other, even in disagreement. i deal with conflict all day at work, and the last thing i want to do is to be embroiled in cintroversy here. thanks everyone, for the good manners. tis hard to find it any more in large groups.

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  8:45:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its kind of like being at a resort with a lot of friends, only this resort covers the entire world!

Just me, Willy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  04:01:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow willy! Well said.

Kim =^.^=

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  10:44:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Kim.

Willy has indeed summed it up so well. For this we most certainly have Kevin to thank.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  03:02:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you MonaLisa, I consider everyone on here my friend. This is a really nice group of people to converse with.

Kim =^.^=

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  12:46:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Indeed, many friendly folks on these forums..Why, I've been here two and a half weeks and haven't been called an idiot once! Thanks Kevin, et al.!

Nude in the pacific northwest

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nigerian spam messages Topic Next Topic: Nudist Artificial Intelligence Robot  - N.A.I.R.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.68 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved