Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 127 ]  [ Total: 127 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 What's new around the website?
 One of the best things about this forum...
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nigerian spam messages Topic Next Topic: Nudist Artificial Intelligence Robot  - N.A.I.R.
Page: of 4

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  4:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One of the best things about this forum, is that every person has a protected place to make his or her viewpoint heard. To ensure against spoiling this environment, every post is read by a moderator and deleted or edited for being outside our guidelines. This means every post must be read, every day. Sometimes you folks have a lot to say, and we have lots of messages to read through before we can address our other business for the day. I'm not suggesting you should stop contributing. Indeed, I personally find this forum much more entertaining and enlightening than any other nudist publication I could purchase. That alone makes the work of moderating it a little easier to manage. And the amazing thing is that nearly every bit of what is posted is the best information available anywhere! I certainly couldn't write it all- it's all the amazing writers in our community. I'd like to thank all the members, and the moderators, for your wonderful and insightful contributions supporting social nudism.
Kevin (Admin)

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  5:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm only a new member and already find it the best of any nudist forum I've used,the 1st being located in the UK(Don't want to use names).
I hope I'm conforming to your rules and expectations.
Chic

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  6:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

Thanks for what you do.

Red

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  7:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, You are a dear to have this forum for us.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

happycouple
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  6:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are darn glad that you put the time in.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  7:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kevin,

we know sometimes this is a thankless job, and sometimes we just get silly, but thanks for the forum, and god bless for your patience and good humor

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  8:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for creating this wonderful place for us all! I'd like to sing you a song...

For he's a jolly good fella, for he's a jolly good fella, for he's a jolly good fell- ah! Yet his clothes does he deny!

Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  8:34:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really really think that the best thing about this forum is the people. Y'all are family.

Hugs,
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  8:52:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree, we are a big and happy family here... a little weird, but are most families like that? At first I thought everyone was lying when they said nudists were the most friendly people in the world; maybe everyone was just trying to 'convert' me. But now I know that you all were telling the plain truth: we are friends and family, loving and accepting of one another just because of our common bare bond.

Melissa

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  10:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a great forum Kevin, thank you. Im still pretty green but the people here dont care. They answer my questions without hesitation and I found some great places to go nude on vacation. Oh, and my girlfriend and I also discovered being a smoothy, and will never go back!

Melissa,
You remind me of my daughter, so happy and full of life! She loves to sing all the time, as a matter of fact she in her room singing right now. Never lose that, its a great way to be.

Dare to be Bare

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  08:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
didn't know where to put this, but wanted to bring up discussion on possibility of forum get-together. we have lots of good people with great ideas, and think summer time would be a good time for all to get together, (and im talking of northern hemisphere summer here). all contributions and suggestions welcome.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  08:34:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Calmnude,

Maybe a new thread under "off the topic" discussion might be in order?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  3:08:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kevin;

Thanks for providing this forum for us, it is a learning experience, and very entertaining too.

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 11/30/2003 3:09:53 PM

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  07:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

The forum is definitely establishing itself as one of the best naturist resources on the internet. Well done!

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  2:33:22 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kevin. I don't know how you find the time for all of us.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2003 :  07:47:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudeisntlewd,

I agree! Its tough just keeping up with all the topics and responses from the contributors let alone do that administrative stuff. Here's cheers to Kevin!

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nigerian spam messages Topic Next Topic: Nudist Artificial Intelligence Robot  - N.A.I.R.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved