Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 237 ]  [ Total: 237 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 New to nudism? Beginners post your questions here.
 New life
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Help this southern alabama man Topic Next Topic: Anti nudism families and friends  

Ralph W

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  2:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been living in Europe with my now wife from Sweden for the last 10 years. I come from a very suppressed and uptight catholic family from which I ran when I was 18. The slow down in the economy has forced me to take some contract work here in the U.S., but the one thing I really miss is the openess of nudity in Europe. My wife and I use to live in and visit all the naturist (they done call it nude there) ares in Europe. We rarely wore clothes but now we have been forced to return to the U.S. I know there are 'nudist resorts', but we have our first children (twins) on the way and we want to raise them nudist. Ideally, after they get out of diapers, we don't want them to have to be nude at home, but wear clothes to got to school, go for play dates, etc. Is there an actual self-contained year-round naturist commuinty in CA or FL where it is warm all year round?

- R.W.

Kender
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  04:13:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FL has several "nudist properties" spread through the state. However I think the highest concentration of them is in the Lutz area. It is just north of Tampa near the Hillsborough/Pasco county line. I don't know how self contained they are, some have living facilities, pools, rec areas, etc. but I don't know of any with a school or Mcdonalds/fastfood type of setup. Nothing near the scale of the town in france that is all nudist, I can't remember the spelling of it right now, cap'd something.

I have lived in CA and FL as well as The Netherlands and England. Having been across the pond for so many years I don't know how much you have been able to keep up with things but if you like your freedom and dislike micromanaging then avoid CA at all costs. Too many things are too strict and too many laws are in place needlessly. FL is a lot more laid back when it comes to gov. interjecting itself into your life.

Previous Topic: Help this southern alabama man Topic Next Topic: Anti nudism families and friends  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.12 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved