Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 202 ]  [ Total: 202 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Going Grey
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery Topic Next Topic: Women Nudists
Page: of 4

JaneBabes

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  07:34:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

Anyone else experienced going grey 'down their'? It's not that I'm vain, but feel self conscious about it because I'm still young, and the hair on my head, well, it's got some grey in it, but not as much.

Any dyes? Are these safe? I don't like the thought of putting chemicals there. I tried a close shave but didn't like it. Any ideas?

Do you think I should be worried about it? I know it's silly...

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” -Thomas Edison

Time to relax! -
Jane Babes

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  05:35:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Look for the "Pubic hair styles" thread. We have a few members that dye (Cookie and his wife for starters).

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  08:30:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jane, you've earned those grey hairs. Wear them proudly!

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  11:05:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Or shave. Either way, if that's the only indicator of one's chronological age, you are in great health and physical condition!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  12:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've gotten use to the grey keep my chest hair trimmed short and either shave or have a small patch of pubic hair, i agree with doc you have earned them.

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  6:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Balto Bob had the same idea I had when I read your post! Use the search feature to look for Cookie's posts. I figure if the coloring was harmful, he and his wife would have fried themselves long ago! (Cookie- no offense intended! It's just that you seem to be the most qualified to answer this question!)

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

wildbt

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  4:43:53 PM  Show Profile  Send wildbt a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jane!
From my personal point of view,I can tell you that you shouldn't be worried about this.Keep your hairs "down there",grey ones too!They are re very sexy and don't shave them..you must be proud of this!bye from thomas :)

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  8:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Janebabes:

Hi:

Mrs. Cookie and I enjoy coloring and bleaching our "bush"!

We shave smooth for the summer months. Mrs. Cookie enjoys showing off her "piercings"!!!

On Labor we stop shaving and within and 8 week period we start to color or bleach our pubic hair. We like to surprise each other with a diff. shade. Mrs. Cookie is a platinum blonde,
and right now she is a "licorice", and I am just the opp being "platinum"!!

It is a lot of fun, and I would suggest if you decide to do the deed, that you use Feria.

Many of our nudist friends have joined us in this fun game!!

Try it you will like it!!

Remember, We are only here for a short time, so
have a good time!!!

Cookie

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  12:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I couldn't tell you if I'm going grey "down there" as there is no hair to see. I'm certainly going grey on my head and need frequent root and weave jobs to stave off the ravages of time. The things some of us will do for vanity.

BTW, although I am a smoothie and have been for years, it's more out of laziness than a sense of style. I used to have to shave the edges for the sake of wearing swimwear at textile beaches. I never could get the sides straight or even, and was always plagued by razor burn and rash. One day I just shaved it all off in frustration, and then just applied a quick razor each day in the bath as I did my legs. Very soon my skin got used to it and I've never had any rash or sensitivity since. I love the ease and can't imagine going back to being hairy. Besides, my hairdresser might balk at doing roots and weave on my pubes. :-)

Annie

Life is best lived bare

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  9:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

I know Mrs. Cookie being a Platinum Blonde and has been for years, told me that she would be
totatally grey.

Now that we are both shaved for the Summer months, this idea of going back natural (down below) has intrigued her.

She will be thinking of not bleaching or coloring her
"bush" to see what springs forward!!

Just remember, we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  01:55:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you want to fool Mother Nature, you can use naturally colored henna for changing colors. It is much better than the usual dyes that suppress the immune system. I have seen this kind of dye sold at health stores.

Of course, you could go natural with the distinguished gray look, or shave it. So many choices, and the good news is that you get to make the decision; not someone else.

“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” -John Adams

robroy560
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  11:24:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think grey haired women are sexy, so it wouldn't turn me off. By then again as nudists we should be enjoying the time and not focusing on how people look.

That being said, shave if grey pubes make you self-concious. My wife, like Anniebare, shaves all the time. I don't think she'll ever notice them going grey.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  5:23:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started going grey "down their" in my early 30's. I thought it a bit bizarre since I don't have a single grey hear on my head. Sure, I was a bit self conscious initially too, as they seemed to progressively keep multiplying; but shaving obviously took care of it. I've since gotten used to that fact; it is what it is and it's ok.

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  10:55:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Annie,

Thats the way, smooth the problem out and it becomes a bonus !
Keith Smoothie

quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare

I couldn't tell you if I'm going grey "down there" as there is no hair to see. I'm certainly going grey on my head and need frequent root and weave jobs to stave off the ravages of time. The things some of us will do for vanity.

BTW, although I am a smoothie and have been for years, it's more out of laziness than a sense of style. I used to have to shave the edges for the sake of wearing swimwear at textile beaches. I never could get the sides straight or even, and was always plagued by razor burn and rash. One day I just shaved it all off in frustration, and then just applied a quick razor each day in the bath as I did my legs. Very soon my skin got used to it and I've never had any rash or sensitivity since. I love the ease and can't imagine going back to being hairy. Besides, my hairdresser might balk at doing roots and weave on my pubes. :-)

Annie

Life is best lived bare

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2010 :  6:28:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It never occured to me that one could go grey "down there". Guess I always thought "down there" hair was immune to going grey...don't ask me why. Had been smooth for a little while, but it is growing back currently. No grey...but yet the hair on my head is entirely grey. Go figure.

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  11:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The hair on my head went grey after I had cancer some 15 years ago but the hair down there is just starting to go grey. Never shaved, give me au natural any day, not keen on shaved at all.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery Topic Next Topic: Women Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved