Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 219 ]  [ Total: 220 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Nude/Lifestyle Camping In Michigan?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude places in Bahamas?? Topic Next Topic: Nudist places & friends in New York  

allnightinhand

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  1:09:39 PM  Show Profile  Send allnightinhand a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know there are some, but not sure how good they are. Anyone have any experiences they would care to share?

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  05:12:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe we could convert one of the auto factories belonging to the Detroit Zombies.

How can we qualify for Obama's stupid bailouts, tho?

Edited by - balataf on 03/31/2009 05:13:47 AM

slick214
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  08:01:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
allnight, be more specific. What is your definition of "good" nude lifestyle camping?

wayne a
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  4:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well we've only been to a few, but Turtle Lake in Union City (just about 20 min. south of Battle Creek) is really nice. Lots of open space, an indoor pool, a small outdoor pool, a lake and beach to lay out on. Miniture golf, shuffle board, volley ball. They even have an outdoor mud bath (maybe it's called a clay bath). I tried it a few times last year. It's about 2 feet deep, you can get a couple of people in it. You cover yourself with the mud, lay out in the sun to let it dry and then wash off in the lake. It's supose to be good for your skin. It was different. I'll try anything once. During the summer they have activities almost every weekend. A lot of friendly people. They have a DJ and a dance every other weekend which is great. If it's warm they have it outside. If its' cool or looks like rain they have a large room with dance floor. Check out their web site.

Wayne

tigerlady45
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  09:23:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I are members of Turtle Lake Resort and Wayne couldn't have said it better. During the summer months we have outdoor activities every weekend. There is always something to do from horseshoes, bocci, putt putt, etc. We have a par 3 nine hole golf course in the resort, nothing like playing golf in the nude. There is also a 18 hole freebie golf course too. The members are very friendly and make everyone feel very comfortable.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  07:58:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is Turtle Lake family friendly? We probably would never bring the kids, but we would not be interested in visiting a nudist resort that was geared more to the "adults only" crowd.

tigerlady45
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  10:34:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Turtle Lake is not "adults only", infact we have several members that bring their children out here on weekends. There are always kids playing on the beach and there are activites just for the kids. We have several teenage girls that babysit for the younger ones so the parnets can go out at night if they choose to. We have some dances that are family dances, but most times the dances are for just adults. We have our grandkids out here at least once a month. They love it here. The Turtle Lake family is great, the members are the main reason my husband and I became members. I think the members make everyone feel welcome. You are always welcome at a campfire, just stop by and say Hi.....

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  12:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info tigerlady. My wife and I had our first nude experience last year on a trip to St. Martin. We did not stay Club Orient, but spent our days on their beach. We loved it. We had to skip a return trip this year (hope to return in 2010), so a short trip to TL may be an option. We are just over an hour away, so it would very easy.

Previous Topic: Nude places in Bahamas?? Topic Next Topic: Nudist places & friends in New York  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.13 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved