Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 218 ]  [ Total: 218 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Newbie needing help
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: US states most tolerant to public nudity Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - March 2009  

salamanders feather

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  10:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Send salamanders feather a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone Ive been reading these post, you all sound like fun loving people :) I cant wait to get to know you. My name is Char, Im a 35 y/o mom. Ive always been a solitary nudist(closin off the back yard..sneaking around in the woods, ect ect) My love is not so comfey lol,so Im looking for a place to take him where he can be less worried. I live near Rochester ,NY and have had my eye set on Stephs pond. My problem is its by reservation.I dont know where to begin. Does this mean I have to fill out an application or know someone or be invited? Does anyone know of any other places near Rochester ? I perfer the country and camping.Any Info. would be helpful :)

charlotte

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  12:25:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Charlotte, http://www.aanr.com/stateclubs/aanr-ny.html take a look to see what's near you. I'm not familiar with NY geography. There might also be additional locations at www.naturistsociety.com -click on Network. Rochester Naturist, a nonlanded club has some acquaintances of mine, nice folk.
Teva

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2009 :  11:57:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Salamander Feather,

Anyone who can consider nude activity in the Rochester area deserves all the support they can get! My recollection of that territory is either blizzard or black-fly, and neither is what I'd call nude-friendly.

A resort that is available by reservation only sounds wonderful, though; no wackos need apply. Well, at least they won't make a return visit. Steph's Pond sounds like a true winner - I hope it is affordable. If you want to look at them (and vice-versa), try this:

write to -
Steph's Pond
PO Box 195
Ontario NY
and ask for a reservation. See what happens.

Best of luck, and
Peace

th' Old Hippie

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

lazarus
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2009 :  12:47:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit lazarus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Salamanders feather, Your in my neck of the woods. I can recommend that you try Rochester Naturists, Stephs Pond or the following

Friends of Lilly (T)
P.O. Box 259
Bomansville NY. 14024
email

The above is a small travel group that uses Lilly Valley Nudist Camp in Fort Erie(just across the border from Buffalo) as their home base. We have plenty of private woods here for the nudist seeking solitary nude time.

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  10:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been to Steph's Pond and I highly recommend it! It is not a "typical" resort that one might be used to, but it surely is a great place to experience nudism in a very relaxing way! (And the cost is very reasonable too!) Just be sure to call ahead and ask for an invitation! I'm glad I did!

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  2:11:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check the wesite for "NaturistRochester.org"

Previous Topic: US states most tolerant to public nudity Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - March 2009  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved