Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 538 ]  [ Total: 538 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - March 2009
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Newbie needing help Topic Next Topic: life-drawing classes from your t.v
Page: of 3

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  1:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No Topic Needed In This Thread - Topic-Free Zone

There was a good suggestion for an "off topic" topic, where the Admin won't gripe at you for ignoring the subject!

And so, drum roll please, the moment we have been waiting for has finally arrived! In this thread, and this thread only, it matters not what the subject is, nor if there was a subject in the first place. So, what's new with you?

Add your comments here by logging on and clicking Reply to Topic.

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  9:27:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Admin, It is now 9:10 PM on 2/28. I'm hoping I'm the first to post to the March pages of "Topic free zone" Hooray.
I miss postings by Honeysuckle. I enjoy Warmskin's posting although as an FDR blooding heart liberal our philosophies are at odds. I love to disagree without being disagreeable. Cheri is indeed a great spokesperson for family oriented naturism and I am no one to disagree with that concept of naturism. I do believe that the "S" part of the "lifestyle" is something that never should be part of the philosophy of being bare. If I choose to become part of a group who chooses to eschew clothing, that has nothing to do with sensual behavior or whatever the "lifestyle" people engage in.
If I fail to make my self clear I submit that naturism has nothing to do with SEX. It has to do with being being NUDE.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  10:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I get to be second, he said in a childish way!! What's new with me? A gray hair, paycheck today. You could ask -- what is gnu? (pronounced new), too. <smirk>

I now have the platform, but I don't know what to say, but that has never stopped me before on other topics.

"Rock and Roll, man, on K-WASH FM, yo, raaaaap with me, mama, with 50 Cent. Git it on, Baby! "

George Washington

Edited by - Warmskin on 02/28/2009 10:07:03 PM

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  10:36:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All this time I thought that Who was on first.

What was on Second . . .

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  11:31:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I don't know" is on third. I didn't ask you that!

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  11:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. DISCLAIMER "I am not now nor have I ever been a cartoonist for a Rupert Murdoch news outlet".

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  12:39:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
12:30 something est down south here, yes it's March 1 and how do I know, its because all the bills I paid today, can we skip the one for April that the month i'm protesting the IRS. But hey Spring is in the air !!!!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  5:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spring has left the air, woke up to find it snowing outside this morning, last week I was tanning on the back porch, this global warming has me confused. Later in week they say it will be in the 70's so i'm not willing to pack up the birthday suit yet.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  7:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys, its sailing along in the mid 80s here in AZ.beautiful weather here. hope you all get some nice weather soon.........old buzzard

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  06:49:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
New Kitchen and Bathroom is finished. Next is the roof. Home equity line is down to 2.75%. I may redo the rest of the house. The house WAS paid for but, being 90+ years old needed a LOT of work. Doing my part to help the economy.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  08:17:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here in mich. it is so cold that all we have is goose bumps. I hate wearing heavy coats and not knowing if the person wearing ALL those clothes is a male or a female. I sure hope it warms up soon.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  10:31:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WELL ME BAD I HAVE BEEN PARTACING IS EXTRA CREITS AN THE BED THE FLOOR WERE EVER WHEN THERE IS SNOW ON THE GROUND.

Skinny Women are not Evil

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  10:34:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OPPS DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD? ME BAD! LOL KKEPING WARM UNDER THE COVERS

Skinny Women are not Evil

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  3:13:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daffy,Taffy2....you got to keep WARM somewhare,might as well be under the co
vers espacily if a electric blanket is handy...........old buzzard

Maple Leaf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  8:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
-20 celsius up here. One more month, then blackfly season comes...

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  9:31:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes here in Michigan it is cold and it's going into that time of year where the tmp is going to be up and down. But I like Michigan and don't ever have any plans on leaving.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Newbie needing help Topic Next Topic: life-drawing classes from your t.v  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.53 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved