Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 437 ]  [ Total: 437 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Religion And Nudism
 Christianity and nudism, do they go together?
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Do You Pray In The Nude? Topic Next Topic: what if...
Page: of 2

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2016 :  6:10:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Jon-Marc, I guess those churches had more in the way of social and secular rules to go by, rather than theological ones. Also, they were had no expertise in the subject, obviously.

That's strange that you were looked up on the Internet! Sounds rather paranoid. It makes it seem that going to church is akin to working at a top secret job.

I think, in a larger sense, they did you a favor by revealing how ignorant and backward they were. They need to move up from 17th century America to the 21st century.

Even if their evaluation of you were theologically correct, and assuming nudism were immoral (for the sake of discussion), then how do they explain Jesus dining with the publicans and sinners? In light of this, it would be their duty to welcome you to their church, in full. By pretending to have just taken their side in this discussion, I have thus proven that they are theologically unsound.

Back to reality, nudism is in keeping with Christianity, as long as our heart and mind is aligned completely with the teachings of Jesus. A clothed person who claims to be a Christian, yet does not live according to the teachings, is no Christian. A nudist who lives each day by the teachings of Jesus is a true Christian. It doesn't get more basic than that.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

FullSun
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2016 :  3:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Additionally, Adam and Eve were nude in the garden. Depending upon the translation etc they were either given clothing to protect themselves or to cover their shame. Either way, Jesus died and paid for our sins so we should not be ashamed as long and we try to follow the teachings of Jesus. Plus calling a nude body disgusting etc is saying God's creation is disgusting. Who are we to say something God created is disgusting??

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  02:38:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I concur, FullSun. By the way, I live not far from you at all. I trust you've been enjoying the early spring we're having.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  09:04:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I envy you Warmskin. It's still very cold in Upstate NY, but I also agree with Fullsun that whatever God created is beautiful.

Edited by - free2be on 02/28/2016 09:07:42 AM

FullSun
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  4:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, it has been quite nice, actually laid out by the pool earlier this week for a while. Unfortunately, it means we are not getting the rain and mountain snow we desperately need. Korie Robertson from Duck Dynasty spoke at our church this weekend. What an awesome lady.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  9:39:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Free2be,

We have some advantages out here, but it's not always a bed of roses. Earthquakes really shake things up out here. Bad pun, I guess. California does get ugly in the summer. No rain and the hillside grasses die off in May. I rode through upper-state New York as a boy and wondered why it was beautifully green there in the summer (dumb boy thinking LOL). Later on, it rained in the summer there - unheard of- summer rain!! No wonder the hills were green. Traveling is a great way to learn!! I thought that the whole USA was just like California before we traveled across the country.

We do have a long season for nudism in northern California. Not as good as our friends in neighboring Arizona have it. Still, not bad. We had our first tree blossoms a few weeks ago. I love seeing them, because they remind of what is to come.

Ben Franklin

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  9:40:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, FullSun, you have quite a church!!

Ben Franklin

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Do You Pray In The Nude? Topic Next Topic: what if...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved