Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 205 ]  [ Total: 205 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Marcus B

Posted - 04/06/2004 :  12:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude as often as possible at home. 100% of the time when the wife and kids are gone. I am fortunate to work from home a lot, so I conduct business au natural. I sometimes wonder what my business partners would think if they knew I was wheeling in dealing in the buff.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2004 :  07:13:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Marcus why should it bother them? As long as you are getting your business done, and your in the privacy of your own home.

Kim =^.^=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2004 :  4:11:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly,

For quite awhile, my wife would be nude around the house and the phone would ring, if it was one of our daughters or my wife's mother, sister or other relative, she'd run and put a shirt on. I asked her what she was doing and she said...I can't talk to them while I'm naked. I told her...they can't see you. We laughed and she now remains nude and laughs at some of the dumb stuff she used to do.

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2004 :  6:58:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's funny! Self-consciousness can raise its ugly head in some silly situations, can't it?

Being nude at home is becoming more frequent for us, although it's a little tough for me today since I'm getting over a cold and I'm more prone to being chilly. But, since I'm not going anywhere today and my wife and boys are at the grandparents' house for a couple of days, I get to spend more time with you guys! (Hopefully I'll be over my cold tomorrow and I can return to at-home nudity.)

Philzer

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2004 :  8:02:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fireprof,, lol, funny story about your wife on the phone.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2004 :  05:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hope you get over your cold and get well soon philzer.

Kim =^.^=

SingleBare

Posted - 04/09/2004 :  2:41:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see SingleBare's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am always nude at home, but sometimes it gets too cold so I would estemate about 98.9999% of the year...

Dare to Stay Bare!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2004 :  01:44:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't want to bore you with our silly stories but another time we were at Terra Cotta Inn for the weekend. Our daughters and son in law and the new son in law to be had been told about our lifestyle and had finally accepted it.

We were in contact with our oldest daughter for some reason and had talked to her on the cell phone about three times this one morning. During the last phone call while talking to my wife our daughter just started to laugh uncontrollably.

My wife asked, "what's so funny?". Our daughter replied, " I just got a visual about where you were and that I was talking to you and you are naked." They laughed, finished their conversation and my wife hands me the cell phone and says, "if she calls back, you answer it, I'm not talking to her while I'm naked, she laughed at me."

Edited by - FireProf on 04/10/2004 01:45:30 AM

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  2:26:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been nude at home about 99.99% of the time since I was 23 (about three years ago - just kidding - about the three years).

The only time I wind up putting clothes on is when the wife "strongly suggests" it due to company coming over. Most of our close friends and the family accept that I'm a hardcore nudist so it isn't necessary to dress when they come over but for others I have to put on something.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2004 :  05:18:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess I am not that hardcore yet. I still dress for company. Some friends we have know and its okay with them so we don't. I do keep a robe handy just in case.

Kim =^.^=

garyg65

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  10:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Click to see garyg65's MSN Messenger address  Send garyg65 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Whenever possible. Home alone or out at a hotel on business. What a wonderful and free feeling it is...

-Gary

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  1:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nearly all of the last three days as we had guests from the "North Coast" visiting - unfortunately, South Texas weather wasn't quite what it can be in April, so tanning was minimal!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2004 :  09:37:22 AM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In the warmer months we stay nude most of the time, but like kimberly, we have robes handy for the unexpected visitor.

NYnudistcpl

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  12:49:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I gotta remember to change my shorts and t-shirts around every so often. We are nude all the time at home and I have a pair of shorts and a t-shirt handy to answer the door and so on. Problem is that they are the same shorts and t-shirt that usually never gets but 1-2 mins a day use...but everyone see's me in the same shorts and t-shirt!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  05:04:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
FireProf just tell them you have a bunch of pairs of the same t-shirts and shorts!

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved