Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 192 ]  [ Total: 192 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  12:16:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
America is becoming one of the least free societies on earth. Politicians are bought. McCain-Feingold is total proof. The Liars and
Encumbent Relection Act.

quote:

The only place I go au naturale is in the confines of my room. No other places to go. They are either closed up or I do not know if any homes have that openess. The ones that we did have either closed up, shut down, no beaches any more, and any homes taht had folks over.

There is 1 place, but it called Diamond Head Beach Park. Either men or women do go nude, but the police arresst them for indecent exposure or issue the violator a summons citation. Police officers patrol the beach park either in uniform or plainclothes.

The Robbie----.

Jim

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/12/2006 09:33:23 AM

lifelong nudist

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  05:28:26 AM  Show Profile  Send lifelong nudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
unless i am getting dressed to go out, or undressing upon return, i am nude at home

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  6:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've been having some really cold, rainy weather here in So. Cal this past week. These past couple of days, we decided to stay in and stay naked.

All day Friday and Saturday we stayed home, inside and nude. Hard to come to work today....I had to get dressed!!!!

bareskin_rug
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  2:00:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very little as yet, but my wife and I are taking steps toward it (we have kids & we're trying to ease into it).

I slept fully nude last night and I must say it was enjoyable. My wife sleeps nude most of the time.

freecplnAr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  4:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are nude every chance we get. Our 16 yr.old daughter is not comfortable with our nudist lifestyle and we respect that, but ANYTIME we can we are clothes free. We have a few friends that are not offended or practice nudism, so, I can say 90-100% of the time when the occasion arises we take advantage of the opportunity.

Thank God it's almost warm!!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  8:15:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

We've been having some really cold, rainy weather here in So. Cal this past week. These past couple of days, we decided to stay in and stay naked.

All day Friday and Saturday we stayed home, inside and nude. Hard to come to work today....I had to get dressed!!!!

FireProf,

I saw the perfect tee shirt for you to wear to work.

It said;
I'm dressed and I'm here
What more do you want?

I saw it in a surf shop in Florida and I wish I had bought it.

Diger

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2006 :  12:02:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not home during the day, but basically I get get undressed after I'm done everything for the evening, and I put clothes on in the morning before working out. It's extremely comfortable, and I've found that it actually relieves a great deal of stress and pressure.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2006 :  02:05:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

FireProf,

I saw the perfect tee shirt for you to wear to work.

It said;
I'm dressed and I'm here
What more do you want?

I saw it in a surf shop in Florida and I wish I had bought it.

Diger

Funny you mentioned this t-shirt. We bought one for a relative last year while in Orlando, Fl. that read..."I'm up and I'm dressed, what more do you want?"

I would love to have that t-shirt you speak of. I'll have to be on the look out. I often wear many of my naturist t-shirts to work. Once I'm here, I put on my uniform, but most everyone has seen my.........

COED Naked Firefighting
Happiness is NO tanlines
Club Orient
Golf Naked
Drive Your Silverado Naked
Desert Shadows Resort
Terra Cotta Inn
and a few other, t-shirts, I can't remember I have.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2006 :  4:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, it is almost Friday, and as soon as we arrive home tomorrow night we will be naked for the entire weekend, with the exception when I do the grocery shopping.

We are having a NCAA BB Party on Sunday with some of our nudist friends!! Should be fun.

Cookie

hugo_ober

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  08:59:08 AM  Show Profile  Click to see hugo_ober's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
All the time, I have the felling for it - nearly all evenings & most time the weekend - a quot it as total 50 % maybe its more - I don't count it - I live it like I feel!

Hugo

shaved1

Posted - 04/15/2006 :  6:41:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im nude allmost 100% of the time. Me and my girl friend both love to be nude so it doesn't matter.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/16/2006 12:13:16 PM

ladave

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  11:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that I'm out of work, I can be nude from around 7:30 am until 3:00 pm, when the kids come home from school. They don't like to see dad naked anymore. Funny, just 2 years ago we spent Memorial Day weekend at Laguna del Sol, and they were fine with it then.

BradM

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  01:40:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude around the house and rear yard whenever the weather permits. When outside, I usuaooy wear slippers because there is pretty coarse gravel in part of it where I gorw vegatables. My wife thinks it looks weird to wear slippers when nude, but she usually will be wearing some clothing.

muffin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  02:24:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually spend about 1 h/day sunning on my balcony..... nude ofcourse!

JustJim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  08:13:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm nude at home in the evening..after I'm pretty certain there's not much chance of anyone stopping by. It's a nice feeling to relax nude while watching tv or whatever...but it doesn't compare to the enjoyment I get from being socially nude at the resorts.

JustJim

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved