Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 199 ]  [ Total: 199 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Info on Palm Springs Inn
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Self Sustaining Nudist Communities Topic Next Topic: Solar depression
Page: of 2

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  2:46:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking for anyone that can give me info on Morningside Inn in Palm Spiings Ca.Thinking of going there.The price is good,but we don't want to go to a dump.

Edited by - moontrain on 12/16/2008 3:13:42 PM

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  9:36:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would suggest Terra Cotta Inn, the wife and I visited before, it was wonderfull, Tom and Marry Clare are the best host, you will not be disapointed

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  11:29:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you, We will look into that.What have you heard about seamountain inn?

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  11:29:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to ditto tooldady's comments. They make their guests feel really spoiled.
Teva

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  12:03:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also check out Living Waters Spa www.livingwatersspa.com in Desert Hot Springs. A favorite of ours. Simple nudity. G-rated

- - is reputed to be a much edgier place, public sex etc. Not our cup of tea.

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  1:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Morringside is not a dump. As with Tom and Marry Clare, Vern and Jill are also wonderful people. The differance between the two is Morringside is an older facility and smaller. Both resorts are good places. Whatever place you stay at, take the time to visit the other facilities in Palm Springs. I think there all good.

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  1:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't mean it was a dump,I have never seen it.We just want to stay in a clean place.Thanks for your input.

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  8:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to try Morning Side someday , I just can only comment on Terra Cotta Inn since we have expirenced only this one place.
Good luck and have fun that is what it is all about.

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  07:31:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry i came back as harsh as i did. The next time your in town, no matter where you stay, take an hour or so and check out the other resorts. They each are different and have there own atmosphere.

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  07:46:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should have mentioned it in the last post. tooldady- you can't go wrong staying at the Terra cotta. It's an outstanding resort and the owners are the best.

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  11:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by moontrain

Thank you, We will look into that.What have you heard about seamountain inn?

- - is an overpriced swing club masquerading as a nudist resort. - - has a reputation of placing glowing reviews of its modest property in strategic websites that are diametrically at odds with actual guest reviews. I just read one recent post at a nudist website where the writer compared it to the Red Rooster sex club in Las Vegas, an apt description.

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  3:55:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From what I here,it sounds like Terra Cotta is good.Are the rate good and are they close to Palm Springs?
Thanks to all for your input.
We are going the first week in Oct.2009.

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  11:54:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tom and mary clare have a blog that i read, check it out.
http://terracottainn.blogspot.com/

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2008 :  11:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is also a yahoo group: Friends of Terra Cotta

LuckyLaura

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  10:34:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been to Terra Cotta, and have visited (but didn't stay very long) Sea Mountain. I would recomend Terra Cotta. I agree with the above post about Sea Mountain, it's a place to hook up

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  7:27:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard of - - - ? I think it used to be called something else.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Self Sustaining Nudist Communities Topic Next Topic: Solar depression  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved