Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 211 ]  [ Total: 211 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Does your family know you are a Nudist? Topic Next Topic: Do co-workers know? If so, how do they respond?
Page: of 4

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  10:42:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
in the UK we seem to be less prudish about nudity i have never even got a second glance when picking up a package nude they just accept it. not my girlfriend however she gets staired at but she gets that when she's clothed it doesn't bother her but it does bother me but as her job is a model she is used to people looking at her but if she does put something on it's usually just a towel but it's totaly up to you to decide what you want them to see

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2010 :  04:54:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I happen to know that our Australia Post lady is also a Naturist - so there's no issue! If the weather's warm we don't wear anything anyway, and the ame goes for many of our neighbours, so unless AusPost plan to remove us all from their delivery location listing we'll have no problem!

Had a delivery via an Aussie courier firm - Star Track - over our back fence - and since I was in the pool I just got out and signed for it - the little chap wasn't at all shocked - and the only comment I has was "nice tan, Mate!".

The attitudes in Metropolitan areas (Sydney, Melbourne etc.) might be more prudish, but Rural Australians really couldn't give a damn - and I am pretty certain that most of our "locals" sunbathe nude 'cause no matter what they're wearing there ain't no tan lines!!

Phil & Timea S.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2010 :  10:23:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our office is in the front of the house. When I'm in the office and see the UPS truck drive up I can tell if I need to sign for something or they are just leaving it on the porch.

Once they've driven away...I can ensure the coast is clear and step out nude to retrieve the package. I still have to be aware of the time of delivery, school down the street, neighbors across the street. If I don't think it's an easy move to do nude...I always have something to put on near the front door.

Both neighbors across the street have seen me nude in the backyard. One, a single female/parent of a HS student, is friendly and waves all the time. She's also told me, with a smile, "you should be able to do whatever you want in your backyard. If someone doesn't like it...they shouldn't look!"

The other neighbor waves and allows her kids to come over and play with our grandchildren so...if she thought we were evil...I don't think she'd allow that. I'd just rather not push "that" envelop to the point where they get upset and then take offense.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  02:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just went back to school to get my B.A. ( I'm on the 32 year plan). I rent my books through an online service in addition to almost all my other purchases. My UPS driver is here about once a week, he just drops my boxes off at the side door if I don't answer his knock.

Both out drivers are locals. They've seen it all. "Tim, I don't care if you're naked, just sign. And I'll see you at the pub this weekend."

And yes, he's been recruited to our side.

Tim

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  4:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How would we receive a package from UPS? NUDE!! Sign for it, and say, "thank you," and that's that. We're NUDISTS remember? The UPS person is coming to our house. So, whatever we do, that's what's done. Same thing for pizza delivery people!

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  9:16:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well some people might be scared like some mentioned above Nudesuncpl, especially if they have underage kids.

Nothing's wrong with nudity, the prudes have the malfunction!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  12:34:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It wasn't UPS but FED EX! I wasn't nude but was wearing shear shorts and nothing else. He took a double take but just asked me to sign and said..."have a nice day." I replied..."you do the same!"

Two days ago and no cops! Some people just don't care! but I won't push my luck! LOL

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  10:57:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have a simple solution to this problem as we also hate to have to put clothes on to answer the door. But we know that legally if people outside can see us nude and they aren't ok with it then they can call the cops on us. So we have a sign to the right of the door bell that is a big triangle which says 'Nudist Zone' then we put a vinyl label on that which says 'If you are comfortable with nudism please ring the doorbell twice and we won't bother putting on clothes'. We also put a label above the doorbell saying "please read" with an arrow pointing at the sign. If they ring once we either peek around the door to answer or put on shorts, sarong etc. And we are surprised how many ring it twice, about 1/2 I'd say so it works.

But if it's UPS or FEDEX we know they'll ring and leave 95% of the time so we just wait till they are walking away or out of sight then just pop out and grab it quickly, ensuring no kids are outside or course. But we do live in a rural area so it's fairly private that way.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  01:21:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
barefoot great suggestion, the other day ups delivered a package and was headed back to the truck after ringing the bell by the time i reached the door and were about to pull off. wearing only a t-shirt i just reached out and grabbed the package, wasn't to concerned about them seeing me. the sign would be a great help.

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  01:49:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You can find the 'Nudist Zone' signs on Amazon and other places. We even hosted a World naked gardening day this year and the media heard about it and ended up filming us so we were on TV 4 times. The sign was the lead in to one of the videos so that was funny. And, the reporters rang the bell twice when they showed up letting us know there was no problem with interviewing us in the nude. And yes, the interviews went real well and showed nudism in a positive light.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2010 :  04:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If it were my "stimulus package" from the feds, I'd answer the door wearing anything or nothing. If it's okay with the driver, who cares. I would use a little caution, though, some folks might be on an anti-nudist crusade.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  12:06:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
warmskin are you getting a stimulus parkage from uncle sam ? be careful uncle sam is like robin hood and robs from the rich and gives to the entitlements.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  2:50:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We answered the door once naked when three people come to our door on a Saturday morning trying to convert us to their religious beliefs. Since we are already naked we have figured that if they will discuss it while we are naked, we will listen for at least 15 minutes. They would not come in.
We have received a pizza delivery at one time while naked. Depending on how harmless the delivery person looks we might do it again. We have heard of a case where someone was prosecuted for answering the door naked. We have figured out that if it is a female naked the delivery guy will not mind. We would never have a female delivery person greeted by a naked male, because our society is too closed minded for that in the USA. Never answered the door for UPS in the nude yet. Guess the same rule for pizza delivery should apply.

Being Naked and Being Real

Edited by - blavan on 12/27/2010 11:07:25 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2010 :  01:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

warmskin are you getting a stimulus parkage from uncle sam ? be careful uncle sam is like robin hood and robs from the rich and gives to the entitlements.

Never fear, Bob, I have never, ever received s stimulus package from the Obamanites, and never will. That kind of money only goes to the rich, like AIG, General Motors, Chrysler Motors, and a host of other "needy" companies.

Strange that one has to be rich enough to tap Uncle Sam's cash register. Oops, the cash register is filled with IOU's.

Nothing like Thomas Jefferson's wise and frugal gov't.

Back to the topic, I don't think I would answer the door in the nude; not in my neigborhood. Maybe if I lived way out in the countryside. I envy those who can answer the door in the nude.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2010 :  8:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
blavan during the summer months are doorbell rights every saturday with the converters, yes one morning i was still in bed when the doorbell rang so went i answered the door i gave them a side view but kept enough covered by the door, they apologize for disturbing me and left. yes if they would have been pushy i would have opened the door all the way and invited them in, warning them first of course.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Does your family know you are a Nudist? Topic Next Topic: Do co-workers know? If so, how do they respond?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved