Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 453 ]  [ Total: 453 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Seeing other nudist
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Married man attending alone Topic Next Topic: UPLOADING AVATAR??
Page: of 7

trublcj5

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  5:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Wife and I have enjoyed the nudist lifestyle for several years now. We were wondering since we enjoyed being naked and the feeling from being a nudist, do any of you enjoy seeing others nude? Now I dont mean in a sexual way. we enjoy being away from all the fake lifestyle and enjoy seeing other nude people who are average everyday people like ourselves.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  6:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure. I love looking at naked people, both male and female. And what's wrong with it being sexual? We're sexual creatures.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  7:41:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gosh, honeysuckle; how prescient.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  8:59:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes it's nice to view other nude people for a quick moment. Naturally, I don't stare for elongated moments. If other nudists were dressed, I'd still look at them, just as we all do. It's only natural to see and look at others.

One exception might have been at Nudefest; there were so many nude people I stopped noticing completely. You see one, and you see them all. If there is too much of something, it loses its value, in your own mind.

Further, I enjoy watching animals, such as birds, dogs, cats, horses. They're all nude!Life is always interesting.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  9:25:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I couldn't agree more! I love looking at nude people, and it doesn't bother me at all to know that there are others out there who even may enjoy looking at me nude. We are indeed sexual beings, and there is nothing wrong with that!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  07:18:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nude charles

Gosh, honeysuckle; how prescient.

Well, sorry if you didn't like what I said, Charles.

ah2benude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  08:53:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've always enjoyed people watching, whether clothed or not.

JerriLind
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  09:45:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We love the nude life style i wish we had started a long time ago. Being seen and seeing is great!!

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  09:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like looking at nude people also. I see nothing wrong with it, I do alot of people watching when my wife and I go to the mall and I wonder if they enjoy this lifestyle as much as I do.
Tom

olwino1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  11:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I'm glad someone else has finally admitted it . Yes , I to do my share of viewing when I am around others . I guess it is only natural to notice who is around us . Birds of a feather do flock together . Besides , there is safety in numbers . At the beach I go to on Maui there is a regular that will often post a sign saying ... thank you for removing your clothes . I appreaciate it greatly when we can all get together and enjoy each others company . I have found the people on the clothing optional beach to be very friendly and open . We also look out for one another by watching our stuff should a couple want to take a walk down the beach and not worry about theives .

Drakkus
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  12:51:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While I can't say that I enjoy looking at other nudists per se, what I will say is that on occasion, I get tired of seeing everybody around me fully clothed.

Be True and Stay Naked,
Drakkus

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  3:51:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Drakkus

While I can't say that I enjoy looking at other nudists per se, what I will say is that on occasion, I get tired of seeing everybody around me fully clothed.

Be True and Stay Naked,
Drakkus

Well, Drakkus, here's your chance to be a salesman of the nudist lifestyle. Convince all those textile folks to come over to our side.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

Dave in Central Ky
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  6:30:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also enjoy seeing other people nude and it's just like trublcj5 said, it's not in a sexual way. I'm a 100% straight male and I admire anyone nude (male or female). I see the human body like people who are into art look at a piece of art. It's all beautiful, maybe some a little more than others, but they're all beautiful. When I see other nude people I feel they're enjoying life like I do. I look (not stare) at peoples bodies with admiration and not in a sexual frame of mind.

"Cold Weather Sucks"

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  9:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i find the human naked body, both male and female, to be works of art, so of course i love seeing other people naked. and i like to see them both in a nudist and a sexual way

JerriLind
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  10:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi again you get so hooked on the nude life style.There no hang ups about if you have more money then the next. So refreshing meeting people that you cant wait to have contact with them again. Nothing sexual about it. ps if you love a small resort theres one in Mex we are going back our 4 th time in jan

aaardvark
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  11:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are so few nudists where I live that if I see one, I have to look for a good 10 minutes or so to make sure that I'm not looking at a mirage or an optical illusion

And I always enjoy seeing others nude in an "Ahhh thank goodness there are others, we are so rare a breed" kind of way

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Married man attending alone Topic Next Topic: UPLOADING AVATAR??  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved