Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 479 ]  [ Total: 479 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 Talk about nudism and sex
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Any rules/etiquette for nude beaches??? Topic
Page: of 10

HarborGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  1:15:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit HarborGuy's Homepage  Send HarborGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am a member of AANR, but really only because I have to be in order to be a member of the resort I live in. They really have done nothing for me as a nudist since I have joined. I do however thank them for whatever they have done for me as a nudist before I joined.

However, as for organized nudism I look at it like organized religion. I think that they are mostly out to make a buck. They have lost touch with the main reason for being and try to impose so called rules that they decide should be made and not what the majority of their members actually believe.

Now I'm not telling anyone to avoid joining, but I do think that in joining any organized group or religion one should consider their own convictions to that cause.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  4:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You may not realize it, but because of AANR, there have been quite a few articles and stories planted in various newspapers and magazines about nudism. What about the beach cleanups they've help organize? If you had a schoolager, he/she would be eligble for scholarships. There have been legislative actions submitted by quite a few states this season to which AANR has responded. When a person is expelled from a club for inappropriate behaviour, AANR distributes that information to other clubs upon notifications.

There are lots of bylaws and procedure manual pages available on the Members' section of the AANR website. However personal behavior is governed by the individual clubs. AANR as well as TNS have many benefits including their respective publications. I assume you receive the Bulletin?
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

HarborGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  5:14:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit HarborGuy's Homepage  Send HarborGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You'll have to forgive me today. I have been burning the candle at both ends insuring the safety of our residents and property from that so called hurricane Ernesto. Turned out to be a big nothing here.
I do have some mixed emotions though. I am very cautious about organized clubs / religions for some good reasons though.

You said
When a person is expelled from a club for inappropriate behaviour, AANR distributes that information to other clubs upon notifications.

And I do hope that other resorts and clubs do what we do and actually investigate these reports to determine if they are good enough reasons to expell them from ours.

We once got a report about someone who was expelled from a web chat room for something they said and that may have been good enough to expell them from an internet chat room, but not a resort.

We also take into account that people seem to put a mask on when online because they can be the person they really aren't in real life.

On the other hand we do thank AANR for keeping us informed about dangerous people such as sexual preditors. THAT is the most important thing we look for. Not someone who said the wrong thing or not paid some bill at a resort.

I guess what got me going was reading about how nudist groups were upset that people were going nude and not joining nudist organizations like AANR or whatever.

For Pete's sake you don't have to be a member of anything if you don't want to be. Just because I have to wear clothing to go to town don't make me a textilest either. On the same token just because someone wants to go and enjoy a day at a nudist beach don't mean they have to start paying some sort of nudist dues.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  08:58:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HarbourGuy, Granted, there are many who are on a free ride...not national organization members for many types of lifestyles including nudism/naturism (TNS & AANR) and RVing (Good Sam). However, when a beach or area is under attack, and we don't have the numbers behind what we state, we don't have the clout to make an impact with the legislative bodies we might have if EVERY naturist/nudist were to belong to one of the national organizations. TNS & AANR help fight bad legislation. I've spoken against such legislation quite a few times with the backing of these organizations.
Cheri

-
-

bigbootymona
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  09:29:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudism stems from Exhibitionism and therefore both have traces of intimacy and sensuality.You can't deny the effect of warm sun rays on your naked body as a lady.....the tingling sensation you have in your nipples and your crotch.This is a sexual feeling and no one can deny it.I agree with you Cheri that once you become used to going nude all this will subside but still they will be there ready to be triggered.There is nothing worng with human sexuality and as some member here said,we expose our bodies because we are proud of them and we love them to be seen and if an arousal happens during the process we should not stop it just because in America they consider that against the rules.Men are poor because their arousal is so apparent and once they get erection everyone can see but we ladys get aroused may be all the time but no once can notice except us..............yeah may be erect nipples are a sign but you can't compare that to male erection.So let it be and let us all enjoy our erotic sensuality through being nude.........enough rules!!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  2:33:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mona, Nudism does NOT stem from exhibitionsim. There are those who may like to say they are naturists/nudists and are truly exhibitionists. I became a nudist because I don't like soggy wet sandy swimsuits. Yes, my body is is good shape, but I am not a nudist to show it off.

Nudism is indeed sensual. The good feeling of warmth from the sun on all parts feels good. It's NOT sexual. These words are two different words.
Cheri

-
-

bigbootymona
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  4:46:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still there is exhibitionism tendency in each of the nudists you see on the beach.take it or leave it there is a strong connection and no one deny that.Now for being sexual or not,I agree with you some may feel sexual about it and some may not but all feel it is exhibitionism!!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  7:00:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mona, It may be exhibitionistic for you, please don't make a generalization for all of us.
Cheri

-
-

bigbootymona
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  9:26:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri..........I am here to learn about true nudism and naturalism so bear with me please....you are talking with more than 30 years experience but for me it is all new and I am here to learn not to argue or to insist either.So I am sorry if I thought exhibitionism has to do with nudism.If you go to nudist beaches here in Europe you will support that because many women here who go to nudist beaches tend to show off their sexy bodies and some also wear genital jewelleries to attract the attention of others.I haven't been to a nudist colony in USA and I don't know how things go there but I know how they go here.

BlobbyBob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  10:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bigbootymona

Cheri..........I am here to learn about true nudism and naturalism so bear with me please....you are talking with more than 30 years experience but for me it is all new and I am here to learn not to argue or to insist either.So I am sorry if I thought exhibitionism has to do with nudism.If you go to nudist beaches here in Europe you will support that because many women here who go to nudist beaches tend to show off their sexy bodies and some also wear genital jewelleries to attract the attention of others.I haven't been to a nudist colony in USA and I don't know how things go there but I know how they go here.

How can you tell that these people you've seen were exposing themselves in an exhibitionist way? Just because a person is nude on a beach doesn't mean that they are doing that to 'show off' their body. Piercings are generally about achieving a certain look, though people with genital piercings do claim that there is a practical purpose for them, enhancing their sexual pleasures etc. Personally I can't see the attraction of having a sharp piece of metal forced through a part of my body so I won't, but to each his own.

Temet Nosce

bigbootymona
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  10:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The way women expose themselves here in Spain or even in Southern France and the amount of jewelleries they put on and the latest design of their pubic hair all indicate how much show off they are doing and therefore I see lot of difference in the conecept of nudism between Europe and USA.

BlobbyBob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  11:21:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anything I'd say people in Europe are much more accepting of nudity. The USA seems to have more nudism/naturism specific clubs and the like, but there are plenty nude beaches in Europe, and just because someone wears jewellery or shaves their pubic hair in a certain way doesn't mean that they do it just for other people to see, and I wonder how a woman exposes herself on a nude beach; if she's nude she's nude, it isn't like someone flashing. People tend to visit nude beaches for the all-over tan, for not having to wear a soggy bathing suit, for the feel of the wind on their skin, the freedom, not to show off their bodies. If you see naked people and think they are doing it just to 'show off' then it is you who has the problem in how you are perceiving the situation.

Temet Nosce

Edited by - BlobbyBob on 08/31/2006 11:38:18 PM

bigbootymona
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  11:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems George W. Bush Jr. have affected you in this forum.Your response is just exactly like the totalitarian way of Bush policies........you are either with me or you are against me.
I am european and I am a woman and I know what is happening here in Europe but you don't.I don't know about the situation in USA and I admitted that but you can't force your thinking on what I believe.They are here going to nudist beaches for show off.......not the majority though but many women do and I know for sure.

BlobbyBob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  08:48:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excuse me but I'm not American, if you look under my post you'll see that it says UNITED KINGDOM just like you. I've not been to any nude beaches, but on other beaches here in Europe, on many of which women go topless freely, I have yet to see more than the odd person who is obviously 'showing off' their body. There may be a few people with the wrong intentions, but on the whole nudism anywhere in the world is about the freedom to be nude. As I said if you look at people enjoying nudism and see a bunch of perverts flaunting themselves then you have the problem with how you look at them. Or perhaps you're visiting the wrong beaches.

Temet Nosce

bigbootymona
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  11:50:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry I didn't recognize you and yes I agree with you I might went to the wrong beaches in Malorca and Cap D'agde............where else can you go if those two big beaches are full of exhibitionists?

Page: of 10 Previous Topic: Any rules/etiquette for nude beaches??? Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved