Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 209 ]  [ Total: 209 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Penis Sizes
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: first time nudist men Topic Next Topic: first day nude with my new wife
Page: of 6

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  7:21:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beachcomber, LOL!!!
Warmskin, No, we just don't fret about it. Really. Nice analogy with the antlers

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  6:33:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you asked the question. I am planning my first resort visit. Being new you have all kinds of questions in your mind?

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  11:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This massive website seems to have all the answers for the various ramifications of the basic subject matter, often with a dozen duplicated threads.

I, too, had thought of the Lincoln quote mentioned two pages back. When kidded about his height, he was asked how long a man's legs should be. His answer was "long enuf to reach the ground." I figure there might be readers, especially from other nations, who are not familiar with the quote.

I'd never paid that much attention to penis size, and have been just not all thqat interested. Maybe a passing glance, but not essentially different that my attention level to knees or noses. While staying well-behaved, my focus is much more upon the beauty of the female equipment.I find myself amused and inspired by noticing how other well=behaved gentlemen are quietly admiring my Wife. Nothing obnoxious, nothing untoward, but a little bit of pride with no harm done! She looks pretty good for her age.

Edited by - balataf on 01/01/2010 11:20:50 PM

norsegoddess1982

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  1:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Send norsegoddess1982 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Having been "Exposed" to all types and sizes of penises most of my life, I, as a female, learned not to judge, or compare, any guy by what he's got between his legs.
I prefer what he's got between his ears.
By the way, about antlers.
Check up on it...the male reindeers are the ones that lose their antlers before the mating season.
The female is the one that keeps them.
So much for the "Bigger Is Better...More Attractive" analogy.
Any reindeer that still have their antlers at Christmas are FEMALES.
So much for the names, and sex, of Santa's sleigh pullers.

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  5:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'd never paid that much attention to penis size, and have been just not all thqat interested. Maybe a passing glance, but not essentially different that my attention level to knees or noses. While staying well-behaved, my focus is much more upon the beauty of the female equipment.

Obviously.
Do nudists restrict themselves to only checking out members of the opposite sex that are clothed?

I think you will find that most women will sneak a peek at a penis and will have an opinion, but it doesn't mean anything.

A man will be totally transfixed by a pretty pair of boobs, but that is equally superficial.

YingyingHotNSpicey

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  12:00:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to admit, i do get turned on by a big penis but at the end of the day, they are attached to the man behind it.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  7:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by YingyingHotNSpicey

I have to admit, i do get turned on by a big penis but at the end of the day, they are attached to the man behind it.

You'll find that is sometimes the problem with us men. There is an analogous with women, too, so it must just be part of the human condition.

"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  01:28:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yingying

Good to see some honesty and your reference to the person to who it is attached. Have you then spoken to the attached man and been disappointed at what is between the ears?

I think big penises catch the eye of most people, male and female, whether they cause any other reaction or follow up action is the thing.

Albertaguy

Posted - 06/23/2010 :  4:34:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My thought's. Well, don't sweat the small stuff, no pun intended, just a good analogy.

Me, I might be a little Conscious, because my penis in flaccid state is not even half the size as when I am erect, and think that maybe some may think I am small. It really is irrelevant thought, we are here to enjoy the freedom of not wearing cloths, and enjoying it as people should with out fear or shame or worry.

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  04:53:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All:

Whilst being engineered with "larger componentry" might be psychologically good for some uf us, it's well worth remembering the adage "Good things often come in SMALL packages" (possibly along similar lines to the Japanese being masters of efficient miniaturisation!).

One BIG advantage of being on the smaller end of the normal distribution is that the better micro-mini G-strings from Wicked Weasel would be a problem for "Mr Average" in terms of coverage, whilst us "Mr Sub-average" people can get away with almost a postage stamp coverage!! (well, not THAT small, but four as a 2x2 matrix would definitely do the job (I think!?)).

It's always amazing that even the smaller "parts" seem to "inflate" OK, and be assured that the Mrs has never had any complaints!!

End conclusion - smaller "equipment" = smaller G-String possibilites = even MORE tanning potential on those occasions when we HAVE to cover up in order to avoid "Official Interactions"!

Phil & Timea S.

Edited by - Parrotile on 06/25/2010 06:08:00 AM

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  10:05:22 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At a resort we've been going to for years there is a guy who is very well-endowed. My wife recently told me that he flirts with her whenever I'm not around. I mentioned that he's certainly got a big something; she said, "That's about all he's got." So there you have it guys, brains/personality are at least as important.

I wonder if there is a thread about "show-ers" vs. "grow-ers" on this forum. If not, we need one!~ ;-)

SunTanMan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2010 :  08:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudesunguy

I wonder if there is a thread about "show-ers" vs. "grow-ers" on this forum. If not, we need one!~ ;-)

Here's a site you might find interesting. The soft-hard photos are very informative.

[link deleted]

STM

Edited by - Admin to remove link to erection photo site. Sorry, we do not publish material that focuses primarily on the genitals. And erection pictures? Come on, SunTanMan, you should know better.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  10:03:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are absolutely correct McNigel. We have been to some nude beaches and to numerous nudist resorts for many years now, and women do look at men's penises. It does happen often, just as men do look at women. Naturist men and naturist women do actually appreciate the beauty of the opposite sex as a normal part of being how we are wired. I have never felt uncomfortable about it. There will always be men who are smaller or larger than all others present. It has never bothered me, and why should it bother anyone else? Is it OK for us to all be different in size and in other respects and still be cool?

Being Naked and Being Real

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  7:08:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
With the onset of summer, and higher gas prices, I have traded my king size thingy in for a compact, light-weight model, that also has hair-conditioning as an option. So far, so good. Smart move on my part!

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  9:34:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No Warmskin, it said Penis not Prius. LOL

Diger

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: first time nudist men Topic Next Topic: first day nude with my new wife  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.46 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved