Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 525 ]  [ Total: 525 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Penis Sizes
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: first time nudist men Topic Next Topic: first day nude with my new wife
Page: of 6

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2009 :  5:44:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not being an exhibitionist, I have little concern about what I may or may not be exhibiting. It is simply a nonissue.

Although I would suggest that males are likely more aware of other guys' genitalia than women are. Just as women seem far more observing of the breasts of their counterparts than the men.
Isn't it just a natural tendency to want to be the same but just, maybe, a little different?

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  11:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are women allowed to post here?
As far as penis size, I guess it's an individual thing for women, we are all different, and hopefully you will find your match, but there is certainly more to a man than the size of his penis and by far that would be the least of what I would judge a man on.

I've only been to a nude beach a handful of times, but have never seen a man walking around with an erection yet. What a penis looks like flacid is, in most cases, not what he looks like hard. If anyone comments on the size of your penis, just smile and say, I'm a grower, not a shower! ;-)

dakotacpl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  3:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Certianly applies here Stella!

modisamba

Posted - 09/26/2009 :  3:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Stella,for your opinion

LOVE

PappaBare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2009 :  5:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stella does have the right attatude for sure, I'm glad she posted on this topic. I will say that mine is average flacid, and plenty when erect. You might say, I'm very normal for a man my age.

"Ma'alea Kohana Kane"

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2009 :  11:18:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can't remember if I said this before (most of my blood goes to my male thingy, not my brain), but if your penis goes from where it meets the body, and it extends to the tip, that is long enough. You're fine!! Now go be happy.

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
Thomas Jefferson

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  10:40:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

I can't remember if I said this before (most of my blood goes to my male thingy, not my brain), but if your penis goes from where it meets the body, and it extends to the tip, that is long enough. You're fine!! Now go be happy.

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
Thomas Jefferson

I really thought an intellectual like you Warmskin was going to go with the Abraham Lincoln quote about legs being long enough to touch the ground.

Alexandra Paul as Connie Swail in the 1987 movie Dragnet: "Why is his so much BIGGER than yours?"

Dan Aykroyd as Joe Friday in the midst of fighting a 30-foot animatronic anaconda snake, points to his modest firearm: "I've never needed more." (self-satisfied grin)

(Connie Swail swoons)

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  03:12:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CalTom

quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

I really thought an intellectual like you Warmskin was going to go with the Abraham Lincoln quote about legs being long enough to touch the ground.
Alexandra Paul as Connie Swail in the 1987 movie Dragnet: "Why is his so much BIGGER than yours?"
Dan Aykroyd as Joe Friday in the midst of fighting a 30-foot animatronic anaconda snake, points to his modest firearm: "I've never needed more." (self-satisfied grin)
(Connie Swail swoons)

I, your local warm and fuzzy fellow, an intellectual? Well, I'll be. I'm more of an agrarian simpleton, but I do read a lot, if that counts. Give me an idyllic place and I can be quite comfy. My alleged college days are scarcely more than favillous.

Back to the important matter at hand, I don't study the humble penis, but notice that they are rather boring after you have seen enough of those things. Whether one perceives that that their unique packages is more than adequate, or not up to par, it is really not the point of its functional purpose. Having tapinophobia about your member does not suit you well. Be grateful for having one, no matter what its dimensions. Perceiving your penis to be small will bring on microphobia, and that does not change anything but your own thinking. So, think kindly of your little guy, and use it intelligently.

Thomas Jefferson

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  4:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This topic always makes me laugh. Penis size? What about balls, too? My penis goes and comes, shrinks and expands - just like my balls. Sometimes they hang, sometimes they pull up. When I feel relaxed and warm, my boys do the same.

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  8:25:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Randall50

This topic always makes me laugh. Penis size? What about balls, too? My penis goes and comes, shrinks and expands - just like my balls. Sometimes they hang, sometimes they pull up. When I feel relaxed and warm, my boys do the same.

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

Thank you, Randall, for bringing up the vissisitudinal nature of the penis. I had forgotten all about the many shades of size, depending on parameters such as temperature, as in being cold water or warm, being driven by one's parasympathetic nerves or not, sexual excitation or not, boredom, engaged in intensive mental work, exercising, reading my posts, etc. These all have a dramatic effect on the size of our noble anatomical part.

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree."
James Madison

naken
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  8:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to Blacks Beach yesterday 11-01-09 i went in the water 3 times i love the ocean but the pacific ocean is cooling down now for the winter.Air temp felt like 80 bright sunshine clear sky smooth ocean perfect day. Each time i entered the water ogh this is cool,knee deep very cool an surf splashing,getting deeper,organ level instant color change eggs now blue,now aching blue,must cross legs to try to tuff it out,,,forget it ,run from the water,color change back to tan,size change back to being natural. After 3 attempts i said it could be worse iam not stuck in the snow in Denver. I give thanks for the day a good investment in living.Naken

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  10:55:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grower not a shower here too. It is re-assuring as a man to have comments like Stella's when you don't stand out from the crowd.

Maybe the beaches I go to are not that well populated but the frequency of the well endowed is low and as a man while you notice and maybe compare I don't get concerned by it and am happy to converse with others regardless. I think an earlier comment about men checking out other men and women looking at other women's breasts may have a point.

Psycho K
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  05:57:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The extremes are what summon attention. Someone with micropenis has reason to worry because it is rare and it is a real problem. As for the opposite end, this is not very subtle, but perhaps a bit less awkward. As for everyone else, there's no reason to feel too weird. With enough experience, I'm sure this kind of thing just becomes a non-issue. The penis really isn't all that fascinating...maybe.

As far as women go, pretty sure the girth matters more. As far as other guys go...eh, I can't really say.

Edited by - Psycho K on 08/07/2010 05:56:10 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  5:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder, especially at this time of the year, if reindeer compare antler sizes. Do their female counterparts get turned on by huge antlers? Or, do dairy cattle get turned on by bulls with huge horns? Now, in the same light, does the size of a penis matter that much to the average woman?

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground."
Thomas Jefferson

ßeachcomber
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  7:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's an old joke ...........

Bride and groom on the night of their wedding. They both get undressed and the Bride points at her new husbands tiny penis and says "who the hell are you going to satisfy with that" ?

He smiles and answers ....... ME !

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: first time nudist men Topic Next Topic: first day nude with my new wife  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved