Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 229 ]  [ Total: 229 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Penis Sizes
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: first time nudist men Topic Next Topic: first day nude with my new wife
Page: of 6

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  7:15:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree that it doesn't matter, unless it is crazy unusual looking, it's like the girl walking down the beach in the bikini, everyone notices because it is different.

Michael

Naked_Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  4:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
doesn't matter, it is what it is and you got what you got. what somebody thinks about your penis and its size is irrelevant, unless what they think will make it shrink or grow, right?

same thing with cut or uncut, it is what it is.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  12:01:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We could desensitize ourselves and all share our lengths, and get it over with. However, that is mere hypothesis on my part. For my part, I'm average and proud of it. No one has ever asked me for my length, and I don't expect that to happen anytime soon.

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

nudedude56
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  10:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i forget who said it earlier, but its hilarious that a guy can be sitting in a chair and watch his penis go into different phases. all of a sudden you can feel it shrinking up to a button and then you stand and voila its back to length. my wife always laughs and says I don't know how you guys deal with that thing.

petespain

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  12:33:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am gay nudist. my penis is 11.5 ins ad somtimes i get emarrased coz of the staring eyes. so having a smaller size is good

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  05:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I quite suppose length looks different depending on who is evaluating that length. No matter what length, it can be bad or good, depending on one's thinking.

As an aside, I did see one fellow that had a tattoo near the tip of he penis. That didn't look too comfy to me. Ouch!!

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

nudebiguy777
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  8:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Send nudebiguy777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well guys, I wish I had the problem of wondering what others think of my size...thats the last of my worries. I have a skin condition call Vitiligo, and in males it usually effects us in the groin area. So my worry isn't about how big or small I am (I'm confortable with my 6.5"), my worry is what others might be thinking when they see my spotted" Meat & Potatoes". I'm very self-conscious about it, but at 45 I'm finally realizing there is nothing that I can do about it, as long as it still works that the most important thing...and "screw" those who have a problem with it. I've actually been told by a few that they like the "2 tone" skin color!!! Anyway, I just wanted to get my 2 cents worth in. Enjoy the nude life!!!!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  11:48:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi nudebiguy777,

With all the people I saw at the skinny dip, there were people with all sorts of imperfections. The only one paying attention to these imperfections were the people who have them. I saw two women with mastectomies, many surgical scars, etc. In the sea of humanity at the resort where I was, they did not attract attention, except for someone to say to themselves, "Oh, he/she has a scar. What else is new?" People are far too worried about their own imperfections to bother much with any one else's. That is a good thought to take with you.

I have a large surgical scar (it could be called a sports stripe), and at first I was self-conscious about it. Now, I don't think about it, and I'm confident that no one else does either. So, if others don't care, I suppose I shouldn't either. Makes it easier. that way.

James Madison

MichiganMan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2009 :  01:52:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think people are far more critical of themselves than others would be. What I mean is that someone may think they have an obvious imperfection or are unattractive when other people would have the opposite opinion of them.

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2009 :  7:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, we are more critical of ourselves than others are, when I look in the mirror I am aghast at how fat I am, others look at me as skinny, when I'm at the beach however I don't think about it at all. It is funny how being familiar with the lifestyle makes you feel at ease in public even tho' the mind drives you crazy at home alone!

Michael

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  09:17:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude Due has it right. My penis goes in all directions. I can wake up to a schlong that, hey, this would be impressive. When I get out the tape measurement, the shy guy recoils and there I am looking at the tip of an acorn! When I walk around naked, I'm sometimes conscious of my penis flopping around. Most of the time, who cares!

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2009 :  07:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually a very short time on a nudist beach and you will realise that Mr Average is not quite as big as the Internet would have you believe. Nor is the average body as beautiful.
You can assume that exhibitionists of the Web are there to show off and actually you are just normal.

A lot of people on here say that you won't be judged on your appearance by nudists, but like everywhere else you will be. However probably not as harshly, because they will be a more relaxed and carefree sample of people.

Owen_db

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  08:13:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd never judge someone based on the size of their penis. You should worry about how your partner feels about your penis, and how you feel about your penis. Everyone else's opinion of your penis is immaterial.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  8:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

Remember, "It is not the size of the wand, but the magic of the performer"!!

Once again, we are only here for a short time,
so let's hve a good time.

Cookie

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2009 :  04:51:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cookie
Remember, "It is not the size of the wand, but the magic of the performer"!!

Err...no. That's just a platitude.

Well at least it's not the whole truth and this is more about what goes on at the beach, rather than in the bed.
A partners appearance is very important to some people, it'ss some sort of status symbol and they like having drawn the long straw.

Several people on here have owned up to getting themselves fitter for the summer, because that's how they like to be seen. If honest I'm sure the men would also be happiest with a 'good average' size penis.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: first time nudist men Topic Next Topic: first day nude with my new wife  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved