Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Penis Sizes
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: first time nudist men Topic Next Topic: first day nude with my new wife
Page: of 6

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  12:39:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
something having to do with the "stronger s~perm" (male) having to "swim" farther

We once looked at my husband's s*permies under a microscope ... cute little buggars. And strong swimmers? Oh man, they were like little Mark Spitz's! We always figured that's why I had twins. Makes sense, eh?

I knew a guy in college with three testicles. He very proudly confirmed this to the residents of our dorm one time.

Wow, Jersey. Why didn't he come to our dorm???

ps--I had to edit this cause "s*perm" is a bad word. Good thing we don't have any threads about s*perm whales.

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

Edited by - n/a on 02/24/2009 12:41:56 PM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  11:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

We once looked at my husband's s*permies under a microscope ... cute little buggars. And strong swimmers? Oh man, they were like little Mark Spitz's! We always figured that's why I had twins. Makes sense, eh?

Were the little guys doing the backstroke, crawl stroke, or breast stroke?

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/25/2009 :  12:20:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Were the little guys doing the backstroke, crawl stroke, or breast stroke?

Those first two. It was my husband who was doing the last one.

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

Edited by - n/a on 02/25/2009 12:37:29 AM

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  11:00:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you get any photos of any of them with a bong? Too funny! I guess that "penis size", as in my case, can be pretty funny! Who cares? Naturists are not supposed to be concerned with their, or other's body shapes and appendages sizes. Isn't it all about freedom...and enjoying the company of other like-minded people who enjoy their freedom?

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  09:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by McNigel

quote:

I don't think most real women care about the size of the "package", but are more concerned about the the man behind it.

Women are often impressed by a man with smaller 'package' because of the car he will be driving.

Very witty and well put.. :)

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  3:12:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I feel, in fact I am sure, that fellow nudists, check each other out but not to dwell. I have always admired the body and some more than others. Our society teaches that more is better. If a survey were to be taken among Men, MOST would prefer to add an inch or thickness. But, back to the original question regarding size....not an issue.

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  3:14:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jerseysomething

quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

Now that we have discussed penis sizes, we could move on to something far more significant. I know, the size of our testicles. Now there is a more important topic, surely.

... or the number. I knew a guy in college with three testicles. He very proudly confirmed this to the residents of our dorm one time.

Jersey, I knew the same guy. Impressive but not an issue at a resort.

MassagenUS

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  11:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am reminded of the story of four golfers who played a round of golf every weds afternoon everytime they finished their round of golf They would stop off at the 19th hole and have a couple of drinks, then they would hit the showers dress and go home. All but this one guy who would excuse himself jump in his car and head home.

His friends were curious about their shy friend and one of them took it upon himself to approach him to inquire why he would not shower with them. Some what embarassed he responded by telling his friend that his penis was very small and that he was just too embarassed letting them see his smallnest in the shower. My penis just does not look good in the shower.

His friend looked back at him and asked him one question. Can you get an erection, and shy guy replied why yes I have no problem getting an erection.

His golfing buddy quitely asked him if he would like to trade it for one that looked good in the shower.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  4:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We go to nudist resorts not to praise or insult body parts, but to share nudity with people.

"Rock and Roll, man, on K-WASH FM, yo, raaaaap with me, mama, with 50 Cent. Git it on, Baby! "

George Washington

Smithy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  11:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ever notice your penis is never the same length or girth from one moment to the next? So what size are you judging it on?
Smithy

"The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing."
-Albert Einstein

NakedOpeness
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  08:32:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit NakedOpeness's Homepage  Send NakedOpeness a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am well endowed (8", but with small testicles). And it's true, big or small, or anything in between, I'd have to say 90% or more of the people at a nudist resort (from either sex) don't really care.

At a swinger resort or party, size seems to matter more, but, then again, you're there more for sex than the nudism. There is a huge difference!

Clothing should always be optional!

Isurewood13

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  8:01:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ToAsTeD

quote:
Originally posted by capecodjack

A quote from my decadent past. "long and thin goes farther in but short and thick does the trick". I'm short and thin and was a virgin at marriage. I married a devout RC girl (that's Roman Catholic). After a month she thought there must be something wrong because she was not pregnant. Needless to say our first son was born 3 days before our 1st anniversary.

That's such a funny quote! I heard somewhere a long time ago that upon ejaculation "deep penetration will tend to create a girl and shallow penetration will tend to create a boy"... something having to do with the "stronger s~perm" (male) having to "swim" farther and succeeding (beating the "female s~perm") vs the deeper penetration where females (weaker s~perm?) have the better chance of succeeding... and it kinda makes sense now... I have a son and am definately not "gifted" in the area of penis size down there...

Don't know if it is true or not and have never heard of any real scientific data to prove such a theory but it is an intersting thought! Any comments?

Isurewood13

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  8:06:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Toasted:
Iam approximately 5 3/4 " which certainly isn't considered long by any normal scale and I created 2 beautiful girls so the s**** swimming thoery certainly isn't conclusive. I have no boys.

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  9:31:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since my wife is the only one that gets to use my penis, her opinion is the only one I'm concerned about. BTW she's more than happy with it.

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  07:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Iam approximately 5 3/4 " which certainly isn't considered long by any normal scale

Actually 5.75" is probably more less, give or take, spot on average.
It says so here http://www.mraverage.com

Average is fine. A quarter of the population will be bigger than you, a quarter smaller and the other half don't have a penis.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: first time nudist men Topic Next Topic: first day nude with my new wife  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved