Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 272 ]  [ Total: 272 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 hair or no hair
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Depilated from the top of the head to toes? Topic Next Topic: The smooth look, trend or fad?
Page: of 8

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  4:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great story, Freckles. I love being freshly waxed. The feeling of the air and sun is amazing.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  8:37:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good on ya, Freckles! Your body, do as you wish. You became confident much quicker than me with a completely smooth pubis.

Before I made mine 'permanent' (albeit daily shaving for years now), went through a few years of trimming: shorter hair length (down to 1/2") and smaller patch to 1" square over time. Had to have groin hairs removed by electolysis due to recurring irritation. Then when use to all of that in public venues, everything came off once and for all. Never felt self conscious about it. Just matter-of-fact, and in a way, liberating. Like the look and feel.

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

Smooth Moby
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  11:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Wife has been completely smooth for years and she looks great. We are both smooth and really enjoy the look and feel especially when walking in a breeze!

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  8:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, Smooth Moby. Particularly like the smoothness outdoors - light breeze, sunshine warmth, warm rain, sweat, and of course after all these years, still aware of the smooth feeling when skinny-dipping and hot-tubbing. Application of sunscreen much easier too, and more readily glistens.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  3:15:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many of the people who I know, both men and woman, who remove their body hair see it as removing the last barrier between their skin and nature. After the clothes come off you see this other layer of "clothes" and you want that removed also, so you get rid of the hair.

Cathy

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  7:22:24 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CathyK

Many of the people who I know, both men and woman, who remove their body hair see it as removing the last barrier between their skin and nature. After the clothes come off you see this other layer of "clothes" and you want that removed also, so you get rid of the hair.

Cathy

Alright. But it stops there!

I don't want nudists getting skinned to really feel one with nature.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2008 :  12:41:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right on, CathyK. The last barrier is the hair........

Although I am even more careful when working nude in the yard and house, it seems thornapplebison that I'm attempting at times to remove that additional barrier in small pieces: scrapes, nicks, lifted flaps and small cuts, especially on hands, forearms and lower legs. Indeed, I don't feel any more naked doing this! So, I'll try to hang onto my skin. Such a challenge as I inevitably get older...........

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2008 :  9:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've found that it removes the last barrier a woman can hide behind. Take way the pubic hair and her genitals are all out there - tucks, folds, lips - all fully exposed. I have felt that little bit more nude since I have had the wax, sometimes feeling a bit more vulnerable, but mostly feeling a bit more exhilarated when I take my clothes off.

No going back for me!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2008 :  9:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Freckles:

My wife enjoys being smooth from March until September. When we go to California in March, she has a "full bush", but after the first day at the resort she is down to a triangle, and then a strip, and then she is "smooth" until
Labor Day. She enjoys it since she has several
piercings and she like to show off the jewelry
I have given to her during the year.

But once Labor Day arrives, the razors are tossed in the rubbish, and by Halloween, her bush is long enough to be a "bright orange" for our party.

By Christmas she is a "snow blonde", and on
Valentines Day she will be a "bright red" all
thanks to "Feria"!!!

Remember, we are here only for a short time,
so let's have a good time!!!

Cookie

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2008 :  08:29:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Freckles

I've found that it removes the last barrier a woman can hide behind. Take way the pubic hair and her genitals are all out there - tucks, folds, lips - all fully exposed. I have felt that little bit more nude since I have had the wax, sometimes feeling a bit more vulnerable, but mostly feeling a bit more exhilarated when I take my clothes off.

No going back for me!

Way to go, Freckles! Welcome to the club. The practice of pubic hair removal was quite a taboo when I was growing up. Now it is almost expected since so many women have taken the plunge. I enjoy it for the same reasons you do.

Cathy

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2008 :  1:35:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wish I had helped the cause a few years back, Cathy. I don't have the seasonal changes to give me a reason to start to grow my bush again so it's regular waxings for me from now on. Like the amusing things you are doing with your muff, Mrs. Cookie. Reminds me that I'll have to think up something topical for my Halloween party for the kids.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2008 :  8:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am male, and I shave my genital area every day with my electric shaver. I've done this for years and I love it. As for others, it is of course, personal preference. But I think the look - male or female is fantastic.

bareback08

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  08:31:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bareback08's MSN Messenger address  Send bareback08 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So do I think it looks great on male or female and the feeling is fantastic, I wish I had tried it years ago, it makes me feel a lot yonger also and as most of you say my suntan looks even better

canzan
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  05:16:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can see this being a regular thing.

Hi Freckles!

Have you thought about having your pubic hair permanently removed? My wife had a large amount of hers permanently removed by laser a few years ago and is happy. She likes a landing strip so left that bit. No more shaving or waxing!

ncnewdist

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  12:53:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Freckles

I too shave and it's an awsome feeling, Like you said I feel more nekkid and exposed. Feels gggrrreat!!!!!

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Depilated from the top of the head to toes? Topic Next Topic: The smooth look, trend or fad?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved