Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 441 ]  [ Total: 441 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Humor and Entertainment
 Funny video, TV, performance, or unusual media
 amusing commercial i saw on tv last night
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Awesome response to tabloid stupidity! Must see! Topic Next Topic: 2012 Geico Commercial
Page: of 3

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  9:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think it was funny also, what do you expect, they were advetizing a rearview camera, they had to look for a reason not to look back.

Diger

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  11:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

I think it was funny also, what do you expect, they were advetizing a rearview camera, they had to look for a reason not to look back.

Diger

Exactly. It wasn't non-friendly. The driver let them into the car. He just didn't want to stare at the passengers. There's still the issue of people being disgusted at the nude body, but he was still friendly. As for the guy who popped up to explain that they were nudists, I would do the same thing just to warn them. They crash-landed in an area not designated as clothing optional. That's a fair warning.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  6:19:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This commercial is all over the TV in the last couple days, it must be popular. After watching it several times there are definitely two ladies in the shots. One with black hair and one gray.

Diger

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  06:52:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Phydeau

quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Diger

Exactly. It wasn't non-friendly. The driver let them into the car. He just didn't want to stare at the passengers. There's still the issue of people being disgusted at the nude body, but he was still friendly.

Funny, when I first saw the clip I assumed that after the baloonists said they were nudists the driver looked into the back of his car to see how much room he had for more nudists. Apart from that he had his son in the car who needed the rearview camera!

Cony

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  6:26:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This commercial has several versions and i have noticed that. Its shows marketing does know whats going on out there. We have a bus advertizing for medical alert saying the only thing you need wear in an emergency is your medical alert necklace (picture of female from chin to above the chest) with it visible. A cell phone commerical,a family with a nude beach in the back ground and because the cheap phone was out of range the family ended up at the wrong beach and they covered the childrens eyes so they couldn't look. It helps if we can laugh at the funny side, this all portray's nudism as a lifestyle and is growing in popularity and they are taking notice and using it now more than ever. I heard a radio commercial this week for a restaurant/nightclub saying all who showed up nude didn't have to pay the cover charge that evening to hear a jazz band, and no news if any did or didn't. I was tempted indeed, A recent story in the news a pizza shop advertized, show up nude and the pizza's free at least six people did and got free pizza's and ran, most stripped before entering and 2 were female, they claim someone else posted the ad. Why'd give out the pizza's if they didn't run the ad. The police showed up and thats their story lol.

go n nude

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  11:35:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
go n nude,

It does seem the advertising world is taking notice of the Naturist life style. Like Martha says, "That's a good thing."

Diger

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2008 :  07:15:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree Diger its good, for all who enjoy this lifestyle, and many are seeing it as a positive,acceptable,wholesome,and often humerous lifestyle, to the impressible world at large its something we can be proud of knowing its nothing to be ashamed of or ignored.

go n nude

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2008 :  08:32:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Go nnude,

You hit on the humorous part of these advertisements and newscasts we all are seeing. Some people see this as making fun of us, or putting us down, but I see it as a positive. Humor is how most people deal with difficult subjects to keep everything positive and upbeet. Textiles may get a good laugh but it gets them thinking.

Diger

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2008 :  08:58:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The multi billion dollar industry of advertizing in this world, has people working day/night trying to come up with ideas to sell anything/everything to the masses even though they may not realize it, they're appealing to their( psyche unconscious) without conscious knowelge to a degree. The humerous commercials have won awards and left lasting impression's and sold millions to their ideas. On TV some say the commercials are better than the shows at times.

go n nude

abstract
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  01:55:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any thoughts on this article http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,405681,00.html at Fox News today?

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  03:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have come a long way in convinceing the masses and mass media doesn't miss much. If its good for mind, body and soul.

go n nude

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  1:53:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes it looked like there were two females in the back .I liked the add. good taste in using nudists..........old buzzard

not as good as i once was.......dammit

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  3:32:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by abstract

Any thoughts on this article http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,405681,00.html at Fox News today?

It was surprisingly well done. It had some good advice and lots of true facts, it sounds like they studied before writing it.

I just wish it was done by someone besides The Sexpert .... LOL

Diger

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  8:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I love the new cable commercial where the lady is getting out of the shower wrapped in a towel when she runs into this big popup. She tells her husband who is brushing his teeth that she doesn't like it cause she feels like it's watching her walk around naked. He says with a chip on his shoulder,"At least somebody gets to."

LOL I love it.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  9:05:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think many of these commercials are done for fun, they actually make light of being naked and they are not meant to be taken so seriously as a dig on nudism/naturism or being naked.

This Honda Pilot commercial, the Nescafe commercial where the woman walks by in a towel, assuming she just got outta the shower, talks about "finding the best Cafe where you get your coffee, just the way you like it and ... it's clothing optional." I thought it was great to have some business/company make a commercial that speaks to being naked at home.

But it's amazing that "some" thought it sexual. Yeah ... some thought it was sexual because her hair is wet, and they are focusing in on her face while she sips her coffee and a drip of water from her hair slides down the side of her face. I didn't get that argument!

We shouldn't be so concerned about the "true" meaning of our lifestyle being preached in these commercials. We should at least be glad that some of these companies are willing to see the clothing optional side of marketing.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Awesome response to tabloid stupidity! Must see! Topic Next Topic: 2012 Geico Commercial  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved