Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 381 ]  [ Total: 381 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  3:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Part of my drive back home the other day was at night, but I was in a hurry to get home, so I decided not to drive naked since I was going a bit over the speed limit most of the time. Usually when I drive naked, I try to follow the rules of the road as close as possible to avoid getting stopped.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  6:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

Jack Webb was known for being a stickler for accurately portraying actual cases that happened in L.A.

The moral of the story is - don't make illegal turns while drivng naked. At least, I guess that is the moral.

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

My thoughts are: First: Don't make an illegal turn in front of a cop car... Second: and better make sure you're not intoxicated while doing so( double trouble). The nudity really wasn't an issue with Reed and Malloy!

Edited by - FireProf on 03/28/2011 6:06:34 PM

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  5:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i drove home from the magic circle last night nude it was great. no problems,around 26 miles in the evening,almost dark. I had a towel handy if needed. The circle will be closing for the summer on the 15 of the month,and opening up on the 15 of September.....too hot

homenude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  8:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If this is too off topic, I apologize. But this thread just reminded me of a story.

In the late 1950s, I was in my father's pick up truck one afternoon in the summer. We had the windows down because it was very hot and we did not have air conditioning.

Stopped at a traffic light, we were talking. My dad looked over to me to say something and just froze. After a few seconds, my dad said softly,

"Son, without being obvious, look at the car next to us and tell me if the driver has any clothes on."

Being a good son, I complied. The driver was in a sedan with the windows down. At first glance, she looked quite naked. However once my eyes adjusted to the scene I realized that the lady was a redhead with tawny skin wearing a one piece bathing suit that matching her tawny skin tone perfectly. That was one great optical illusion!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  11:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL ..... I bet the look on your Dad's face was priceless.

Now that's funny I don't care who you are.

Diger

homenude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  1:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger wrote:

"LOL ..... I bet the look on your Dad's face was priceless."

Yes, indeed! My father did have a priceless look on his face.

Lucky for both of us that the redhead was on the passenger side. I've long wondered if she ever caused any accidents.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  9:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
10 hrs of nude driving this weekend! 5 hrs going and 5 hrs returning from Lake Havasu. Nude through the Agriculture check point and through the Drive Thru at Burger King!

Of course I cheated just a little. In my truck...sittin way up high!

LOL

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  9:45:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do not know if it was daring, but I went to take my car to the dealership, just throwing the keys in their slot, to check it tomorrow morning first thing, wearing a dress, and nothing under. My husband told me that I was getting out of hand with my new hobby.... lol

rahel

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  10:41:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tell him you're not getting out of hand, you're getting out of your clothes! LOL

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  01:14:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rahel

I do not know if it was daring, but I went to take my car to the dealership, just throwing the keys in their slot, to check it tomorrow morning first thing, wearing a dress, and nothing under. My husband told me that I was getting out of hand with my new hobby.... lol

rahel

LOL...

I like it when the Prof gets "outta hand!" Like our drive to and from the river this weekend...sundress and flipflops! Not a hobby...more like her standard mode of dress during the summer out in public!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  01:24:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

10 hrs of nude driving this weekend! 5 hrs going and 5 hrs returning from Lake Havasu. Nude through the Agriculture check point and through the Drive Thru at Burger King!

Of course I cheated just a little. In my truck...sittin way up high! LOL

Now, Prof, I dare you, no, I double-dare you to try that in a Mini-Cooper, or motor-cycle. If you do, I want to get that on a video recorder. I'll give you a copy of it.

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  09:53:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

quote:

Of course I cheated just a little. In my truck...sittin way up high! LOL

Now, Prof, I dare you, no, I double-dare you to try that in a Mini-Cooper, or motor-cycle. If you do, I want to get that on a video recorder. I'll give you a copy of it.

LOL...

Besides the fact that me and two wheel motor vehicles do not get along well (motorcycle's out), I'm not a mini fan/don't own one (Cooper's out) and not in it for the shock value...

I'll stick with my truck and the freedom it provides me with doing all the naked driving I want without being exposed to others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  5:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm itching to ride my harley naked one day.

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2011 :  6:16:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dare you, and if you are around Mississauga, just drop it ah ah ah

rahel

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  04:16:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'll stick with my truck and the freedom it provides me with doing all the naked driving I want without being exposed to others!

What kind of truck do you drive, Prof? One with big diameter wheels, a Peterbilt, regular pickup? Inquiring minds want to know. I could suppose the higher up you are on the road, the more secure you could feel.

I drive a small car, so I confine my nude driving to the backroads of the Sierra Nevada. I did meet up with a logging truck once driving towards me. I have no idea how much of me he saw, or if he were prepared to approach a nude guy on a dirt road. Either way, no harm done.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved