Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 489 ]  [ Total: 489 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  1:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think a person should have some kind of back up for such an ocasion to be on rhe safe side
old buzzard

SyncVA
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2010 :  5:48:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy

I found the best thing to do is have a towel wrap. It is a towel with velcrow closures. I sit on the towel and open it while driving.

The Naturist Society sells a velcro-closing skirt with a pocket... It's a bit pricey, but they are very nice quality. They also sell a longer length.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2010 :  6:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wittmann Textiles also sells similar products, but at a substantially lower price.
Check out http://www.wittmanntextiles.com/tertowandbat.html

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2010 :  6:09:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't see it being much different than clothed driving tbh, at least unless some cop stops you. I'll have to admit i've never tried it and i must say I don't see it happening any time soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2010 :  11:12:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to disagree...driving naked is so much more different than driving with clothes on!!!

Driving naked isn't for everyone and isn't possible for everyone. Some people just don't take risks, while others...always take risks.

I wouldn't try and convince anyone that it's the right thing to do or that they should definately try it. I only report on the enjoyment I get from it and how it's possible for me to do this without getting caught.

Driving naked and not having "something" to cover you is absolutely nuts! Driving naked in daylight, not having dark tinted windows and doing so in traffic....you're just asking for trouble.

I own a high profile vehicle. My windows are tinted dark...so dark that my wife had to come up to the window, shield the sun from her eyes and then and only then with her nose pressed against the glass could she see I was naked....don't think any vehicles gonna get that close!

I also ALWAYS have a pair of shorts or at least the passenger seat towel to grab and cover myself with...rarely do I ever need to do that.

You have to be smart if you're gonna drive naked. Use common sense and for pete's sake...don't drive naked without something to cover yourself with!

Edited by - FireProf on 11/14/2010 11:14:01 AM

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  07:30:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

I have to disagree...driving naked is so much more different than driving with clothes on!!!

Agreed
quote:
Driving naked isn't for everyone and isn't possible for everyone. ....

Again, agree

quote:
I wouldn't try and convince anyone that it's the right thing to do or that they should definately try it. I only report on the enjoyment I get from it and how it's possible for me to do this without getting caught.

Too true

quote:
Driving naked and not having "something" to cover you is absolutely nuts! Driving naked in daylight, not having dark tinted windows and doing so in traffic....you're just asking for trouble.

Here I start to disagree. When I drive 'au naturel' I always sit on a (big) towel, which can be easily flipped over. The car I drive does not have tinted windows, and I am just as likely to drive in daylight. My experience has shown that other drivers are more occupied with the traffic in front than the madman driving 'au naturel' alongside but I always try to place my car correctly in traffic. If I should get pulled up (and it hasn't happened yet) just a quick flick and tuck with the towel and tell the officer that I have been at the beach.

Cony

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2010 :  12:21:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty much agree with Fireprof and Cony. I drive my wifes car sometimes, and it too doesn't have tinted windows. She has a Ford Focus, which is pretty low to the ground. I have a Ford Expedition, high off the ground and tinted windows. Either way, I have something to cover up, just in case.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2010 :  7:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[
quote:

Here I start to disagree. When I drive 'au naturel' I always sit on a (big) towel, which can be easily flipped over. The car I drive does not have tinted windows, and I am just as likely to drive in daylight. My experience has shown that other drivers are more occupied with the traffic in front than the madman driving 'au naturel' alongside but I always try to place my car correctly in traffic. If I should get pulled up (and it hasn't happened yet) just a quick flick and tuck with the towel and tell the officer that I have been at the beach.

Cony

[/quote]

If I had worded that better you would have agreed there too! LOL

What I should have typed was..."Driving naked in daylight without tinted windows and NOT having something to cover yourself with...is nuts!"

The Natural One
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  01:53:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rkitek

I would love to drive naked, but the seat beat is a real bother. Any suggestions?

You could ride a motorcycle nude. ( No seat belt!) The thrill would not be worth going to jail for though. ( Ask me how close I was!) Please be careful with this one!

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  07:25:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

quote:

quote:

Cony

If I had worded that better you would have agreed there too! LOL

What I should have typed was..."Driving naked in daylight without tinted windows and NOT having something to cover yourself with...is nuts!"

Sorry, I have driven in day light, through rush hour traffic and in a car with untinted windows. All the other drivers were too busy looking where they were going, trying to get home faster than the next guy, and their passengers (if they had any) were busy talking to them.

Cony

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2010 :  8:27:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So here it is, near the end of November, 6:30 in the evening, and only about 29 degrees outside, and I had to return some movies to Blockbuster. I felt daring, so I decided to go naked! I took my wife's car, which we park in the garage. I went out and started it, and heated it up a bit first. Then I grabbed a pair of track pants just in case. I then drove to Blockbuster and scoped out the scene first. I really wanted to do the whole thing naked, but there were some families inside, as well as a girl smoking right around the corner. So I did a drive by (to scope it out), then made a U-turn, slipped on the pants, drove back, jumped out and dropped the movies in, then jumped back in the car and drove off, stripping off the pants in the process. Felt good. Cold, but good.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2010 :  01:05:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice one Willy!

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2010 :  12:53:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

So here it is, near the end of November, 6:30 in the evening, and only about 29 degrees outside, and I had to return some movies to Blockbuster .........Felt good. Cold, but good.

Careful when driving naked in that weather as you might freeze your Willy off.... Sorry, couldn't resist that one, lol.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  7:41:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove naked for the first time last night. It was a 25 mile drive to a friends house and it felt quite good in the buff. I did keep a pair of pants close by and stopped and dressed before arriving at my friends house. I am glad my heater worked as it was 22 degrees outside. Should be much better in the summer.

MrDave

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  12:33:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been too dang cold to wear minimum clothing so I can drive naked. Been layered everyday for the last couple weeks! Come on Spring! LOL

Matter of fact I complained to my wife today while running errands. She laughed and said it's the most she's seen me wear clothes while driving in a long time!

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved