Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 430 ]  [ Total: 430 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2019 :  03:16:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here, but not as cold as some places in the 'lower 48'!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2019 :  10:28:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Been too cold to drive naked around here lately. The only driving I’ve been able to do is pulling the cars in off the street or rearranging them in the driveway

:DDD... it's one of my "two birds with one stone" activities. Late at night, I can turn off the porch light and walk out to my Jeep that's parked on the street and drive it up onto the driveway and I can be completely naked! A couple times, I walked out to the Jeep, got in, drove to the mail box, got out and got the mail and then drove back home. It was usually summer time. Just too dang cold at those late night or early morning hours to do that!

I got away with not being seen those times and can say, "been there, done that," and don't need to do it again. We will be taking another road trip very soon and driving the motorhome, towing our Jeep. That trip will be to a textile RV campground but I'll drive there naked and hopefully we'll get in some naked 4x4ing during our stay.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2019 :  10:40:01 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Had an '87 Buick Park Ave, Most trips to NY, Vt, Tn, Tx were naked highway miles. My '07 Nissan Altima was almost the same, plus a lot of back road excursions around mid-Missouri. For some reason, all that stopped when I bought the '12 Honda Accord...I have not been able to get comfortable enough to drive naked in this car!

My second car is too high profile...a '95 Cadillac Hearse...everyone's always checking it out (even taking pictures), Might have something to do with the skeleton riding shotgun...he's naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2019 :  08:27:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bought a new Jeep a couple weeks ago and been busy with prep for a cruise to Alaska coming up very soon. To tell the truth, I've not thought much about driving naked but I did drive the new Jeep naked a few days ago to run a couple errands and get us some dinner. It helps when the weather cooperates and it's warm enough to do so.

I'd like to get it out on the dirt and trails and get in some naked 4x4ing. This Jeep, the doors and roof come off quite easily. I think it would be great to drive naked with the Jeep stripped as well!

Edited by - FireProf on 04/22/2019 08:28:03 AM

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2019 :  6:37:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A zillion years ago I learned to drive on a Landrover. It had a hardtop, but we could remove the doors. One gorgeous summer day my sister and her two (girl)friends and I went to a local beach. I drove along the sand at the sea-weed festooned high tide line. We took the doors off and used them as backrests and windbreaks, facing the sun, with dunes behind us. After a while of messing around in that area, one of England's only poisonous snakes, a Viper (a.k.a. Adder) slithered out of the weed and off to the dunes. We went home soon after that!

CalgaryMark
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2019 :  6:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

... been busy with prep for a cruise to Alaska coming up very soon. ... I've not thought much about driving naked ...

Have you thought about asking if you can drive the cruise ship naked ?

CalgaryMark
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2019 :  7:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by calgarymark

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

... been busy with prep for a cruise to Alaska coming up very soon. ... I've not thought much about driving naked ...

Have you thought about asking if you can drive the cruise ship naked ?

CalgaryMark

NOW THAT is one to cross off the bucket list! hahahahaha

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2019 :  9:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We hope to do some ATV riding this summer nude!!!!! I am hoping that everything works out for us!!!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2019 :  01:02:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That sounds like fun. I’ve yet to drive naked yet this year. Temps just haven’t warmed up enough

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2019 :  06:34:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Got some naked driving in a couple of weeks ago while I was out with the RV. Drove to the campground naked for about an hour which was only 20 minutes from Blind Creek Beach. Went to the beach, hung out for a couple of hours and drove back to the campground naked. Did that the following 2 days while RV'ing. When it was time to pack up and go home, drove home naked as well!

HNATDT

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2019 :  09:24:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just returned from our trip/cruise to Alaska and sure missed my new Jeep. We spent most of our cruise in weather and environment (textile cruise) that was not conducive to being naked much. I/we needed to be able to get naked, stay naked and get outside and let our skin breathe.

We arrived home to drizzle, clouds and cool temps but they weren't as cool as those temps on our trip so being naked outside felt great. Before we left, we cleaned out the refrigerator and I needed to go get some food for lunch. Funny how being gone from home and your normal routine feels so good to get back to that routine you enjoy. Surveying and neighbors and seeing that the coast was clear, I slipped on a zippered sweatshirt and that was it. I left it unzipped and walked out to the driveway and into my new Jeep and drove off to a drive thru. Did that the last couple of days and it felt great!

We're planning on getting the RV outta storage next week and going to our club for a few days of wearing nothing but smiles, sunglasses and flip flops! Best part will be that I will drive there naked and drive home naked too!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2019 :  07:12:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It’s STILL cold here so I haven’t had a chance to drive naked yet. We are beginning to think it’s never going to warm up this year.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  7:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to sell my '67 Chevelle. Once it's sold and out of the garage, I will have a place for my new Jeep. Once that happens, I'll devise a system to lift the top off and a place to hang my doors and I'll be able to drive around with roof and top off! Only draw back... I may not be able to drive it around town naked like I do now!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2019 :  12:27:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was finally able to get in my first naked driving of the year this past weekend.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2019 :  10:38:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spent the day at Disneyland on Monday. Wore clothes all day long and had had enough by the time we got back to the car. My wife could tell I was done wearing clothes and a little irritated so she said, "take your clothes off and lets go home, you'll feel better." She laughed a couple seconds later and I asked her, "what are you laughing about?" She said, "if you could see the look on your face when I told you to take your clothes off... priceless!!!"

She was right. I stripped in the parking lot and got in and let our a huge, HUGE sigh. She looked at me and said, "all better now?" I just smiled. It was a really great naked drive home. Almost no traffic and took us only 50 mins to get home when it typically takes us an hour and 15 to get there and usually more to get home. Naked drive home and no traffic, made up for wearing clothes and dealing with the crowds at the Happiest Place on Earth!

Side note: I did see a dad wearing a t shirt I thought was pretty funny. His t shirt had a picture of the castle in Disneyland, a silhouette of Mickey Mouse's head and a caption that read; "The Most Expensive Place on Earth".

Boy is he right!

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved