Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2017 :  11:02:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jimmie we were there the weekend before Parrot head and shared the hot tub with the crew that won the party VIP tent. The lip sync contest was great and they preformed a great Village People YMCA to win the VIP Tent.

It was our first time at Cypress Cove but it will not be our last.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2017 :  12:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmie2

Went to to Parrot Head weekend at Cypress Cove end of July, hooked the trailer up and left the house. Once I hit I95, off came the shorts and drove all the way there naked,checked in naked and was naked the whole 5 days I was there. Did have to have wear shorts on the way home as Mrs. Jimmie was with me on the drive home. She gets the nude thing now, but not quite sure about the driving naked thing....yet!

HNATDT

The Prof didn't get the driving naked thing at first, that was over 40 yrs ago! Her concern, at first, was getting pulled over and the cops finding me naked. I showed her how quickly I could slip on shorts. That still didn't calm her nerves or concerns. As time passed and drivers were not getting tickets for tinted windows on their vehicles, we tinted ours dark. It helped that I had a sticker on my rear window that identified me as a firefighter. That usually kept the cops from stopping me for tinted windows.

Many years later, she would encourage me to drive naked because I drove slower, was more attentive to traffic laws and ... I'd promise to always wear my seat belt. Nowadays ... if I'm not naked and driving 80% of the time or more, she asks if I'm feeling okay!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/02/2017 12:38:45 AM

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  01:45:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Visited Sol Sante on Vancouver Island a few days ago!! Drove the RV naked from my driveway to the club ( 2 hrs away)!! I love driving naked!! The club was great as well. They've really fixed the place up!

Edited by - steady78 on 09/11/2017 01:47:52 AM

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  12:09:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is not much left of our motor home season, but looking forward to next year and hope to get in more nude driving! It can be a challenge, but it feels so good!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  4:53:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Looking forward to our coming summer and driving naked again. Was not driving at all for 6 months due to a health issue, was tempted a few times when it was warm enough to get naked while my wife was driving but held back, she's not so keen. SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  7:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Left a local nudist resort this morning. Had several stops to make so, even though it was over an hour drive to the final errand stop, I kept on the shorts and shirt. After our final stop. I couldn't take it anymore and took the shirt and shorts off and drove about 15 mins home. In a few hours, my wife will give me a ride to get our motorhome. It's going in to have some repairs done. I'll drive it home naked from the storage lot, then again tomorrow morning for about 45 mins to Camping World. I'll unhitch the Jeep and head north to my wax appointment, then back to pick up our motorhome after noon and hook the jeep back up and finish out the day with a naked drive home, as well as all the in between drives!

Well ... we went and got the motorhome outta storage. Once out and the gates secured, I was in the motorhome and slipping outta my shorts. Drove the motorhome home and it was a darn good thing I was naked! It was at least 95 in the coach! I could have turned on the A/C but just opened a window and the overhead vent and turn up the vent fan and drove home. Once home, the motorhome completely obstructs the view of the front of our house from the houses across the street. Got out of the motorhome naked, locked it up and walked into the garage with my wife. The Prof was in one of her sheer sundresses. We laughed at each other and said ..."good thing we didn't break down. We're not dressed to call for help!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/12/2017 12:51:42 AM

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2017 :  12:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was able to get in some nude driving this summer on my way to where I like to hike nude! Got in several nude hikes but sure would have liked to get some more in! The fresh air/sun/rain on the old body sure feels good!!!!!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2017 :  4:50:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Nude driving to go nude hiking, makes perfect sense, why would you wear / take any clothes. Sounds like nude hiking is popular in the US, I'll have to search for a topic, I don't know that it is that popular out here.

Apart from FireProf who sounds like he rarely drives with clothes on, do you lot do this year round or only in the warmer months? SBN.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2017 :  03:37:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is Alaska, nude driving in the winter months, is seldom done! Besides being a 'little' on the cold side, there is always the chance of needing to get out of a vehicle quickly and being nude, could pose an issue!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2017 :  08:55:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Addition to my previous post. Because of the way we were dressed, in this instance, before we took the motorhome back to storage, again dressed in similar attire, we put several articles of clothing in the motorhome to keep in there for emergencies, just like we keep a small bag of clothing in each of our vehicles.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2017 :  4:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Fire department training sounds like it has a motto from the boy scouts, "be prepared". It's the only way to go I guess. I usually sit on a towel as I drive, or have some shorts at the ready. It's been a while but it's getting closer again. Cheers, SBN.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2017 :  7:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shorts close by is the answer!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2017 :  7:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We also sit on towels while driving naked. I've gone to sitting on a sarong while driving the motorhome on long trips/vacations, only because the sarong gives me a little more privacy coverage for the big rigs.

I've always got shorts nearby ... it's the type of shorts that sometimes are in question, for the Prof. I'm okay with being seen in those shorts but she's not too keen on me being seen in my mesh shorts. I'm covered and you'd have to really look hard to see through them but she always wants me to wear regular shorts but I don't but they will always be a pair in the small bags we carry in each vehicle.

FD training surely helped in being prepared for anything. Mostly those bags of clothes are earthquake bags. Extra shoes, t shirts/long and short sleeve, sweatshirt, socks, shorts, levis, toothbrush, towel. Seems like a lot but it all fits in a small duffle bag. My wife has the same stuff in a bag.

I decided to go that route when I drove from our current home to the home we had just sold which was over an hour away. I returned to the sold house to finish up some "fix its" before the close of escrow. I jumped in my truck and drove off thinking I'd put some clothes in the back seat. Only after I drove all the way there and needed to visit the hardware store for a couple things that I noticed I didn't have any clothes! I got back in the truck and was going to drive all the way back to the new house when I realized I was very low on fuel. I had to stop and fuel up my truck and do it naked in broad daylight. After that fiasco, I began making sure that those clothes bags were in every car!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2017 :  07:42:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hmmmm, FP maybe not so prepared, I think I'm in shock. SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2017 :  12:09:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

Hmmmm, FP maybe not so prepared, I think I'm in shock. SBN.

In that situation ... I was not and I shocked myself! LOL

Another trip to get our motorhome outta storage so we could take it to Camping World to have some work done. A nearly nude ride over to storage for my wife and I had to slip on shorts to open the gate. Drove the coach home naked and exited, locked and walked into the garage that way.

The next morning, we were meeting friends for a round of golf and a day out socializing. We were suppose to go get the motorhome after our day of socializing but it wasn't ready so after golf and dinner, we were ready to go home and my wife says ..."you don't get to drive the motorhome naked for the drive home!" I replied, "yeah, but that doesn't stop me from driving you new car home ... naked!"

Edited by - FireProf on 10/07/2017 03:04:13 AM

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved