Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 247 ]  [ Total: 247 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2017 :  7:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I came across a car crash a year or so ago and thought I had to stop but got waved on. Anyone been pulled over by the police while driving naked? What happened? SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2017 :  7:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

I came across a car crash a year or so ago and thought I had to stop but got waved on. Anyone been pulled over by the police while driving naked? What happened? SBN.

Yes and Yes ...

I've been the naked passenger in both our vehicles, when my wife is driving and in our motorhome when our friend was driving. This couple came to our home and we four rode together to AZ to our other friend's Winter home. After we picked them up at the airport in Palm Springs, we stopped at the local market for some snacks before our trip. When we got back in the motorhome, I stripped and our friends asked ... "is that okay to do?" I said, it's the only way I drive the motorhome on long trips and my wife emerged with a sheer house dress. The couple followed suit.

While on our way back from our gathering, our male friend asked if he could drive the motorhome since he'd never driven one before. I said, "yes," and I sat in the passenger seat. I was seen twice by passengers in big rigs. Both female and both smiled, waved and gave us both a thumbs up ... our friend was nude as well.

On this same trip, in route to AZ, we, our nude male friend and I, were both nude, I was driving and the ladies were sitting at the dinette ... nearly naked. We crossed over the state line in AZ from CA and were waved over by AZ Highway Patrol at a check point. I pulled over and the officer came over to the passenger window. Neither me nor my friend slipped on our shorts that were lying down on the floor beside our seats. The officer came up to the window and said they needed to see what type of diesel fuel I was using. I said, "this is a gas engine, I don't use diesel fuel." He replied, "my mistake" and let us proceed, never once saying a thing about us both being naked.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 06/16/2017 7:31:26 PM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2017 :  08:57:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have recently got one of my old cars out on the road after sitting in the garage for 28 years. It's a 67 Camaro convertible, she's still a work in progress. I decided at almost midnight last night to take her out for a nude ride on the country roads. I put a pair of shorts and a shirt in the seat beside me and off I went, the night air feels so good in a convertible.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 06/17/2017 08:59:52 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2017 :  09:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome Digs!

Did so several times in the convertible we owned and those we rented for long weekends and longer.

Rapidi

Posted - 06/17/2017 :  10:34:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove naked on an interstate for 80 miles last night coming home from a concert. I got stuck in a traffic jam and was diverted off the interstate for a detour around an accident. So the rest of the way home, about 20 more miles, I was on a two lane highway driving very slowly behind all the traffic. Being naked made the whole thing relaxing and fun. I usually get tense and irritated when I'm stuck in traffic. There's a deep satisfaction being in a cozy, private car in such a public setting. It used to scare me to death to do it, but as time has passed it just seems like the natural thing to do.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2017 :  4:20:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are many, many times the Prof will say ... "just take off your clothes ...", she knows that makes me less irritated with traffic and ... it makes me drive calmer and more relaxed!

If we're someplace far from home and in the parking lot about to leave, she'll usually tell me ... "get naked now so you're not trying to strip while you're driving!"

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2017 :  12:56:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FP

Great stories. I'm surprised that the traffic cop didn't say anything. I reckon here in Oz there would be sure to be some law about it.

There used to be a driving rule about not having bare feet but thongs (the ones for your feet bot your butt) were ok. Never understood that one, not sure if it still applies.

It would be ironic if your needed footwear to drive but you could be naked otherwise.

Cheers, SBN.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2017 :  10:09:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had the chance for a short semi nude drive the other day. Kept a t-shirt on to keep the seat belt from chaffing the shoulder. Have not figured that one out yet. I was on the way to do some hiking in the back country here. Yes it was a great day for a nude hike. Lots of sun, a little breeze to keep the insects down and no people. Did about 8+ miles, on ATV trails. Need more days like this one!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2017 :  10:12:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To this day ... we discuss that situation with the officer stopping us to check on our type of diesel fuel. He was a tall guy but we think he still couldn't see completely into the motorhome ... or he didn't really care. Either way, we were fortunate and for me, I made the decision not to slip on shorts or cover. My friend opted to slip on a Hawaiian shirt but left it unbuttoned. They must have been concerned more about motorhome's using Ag Diesel, than they were about someone driving naked.

I've heard of that law and I think at one time we actually had that law on the books here in California. I can remember my mother telling her younger brother to put on shoes or he'll get a ticket. He got lots of tickets but don't remember one for driving bare foot. It's not that often that I actually drive with shoes on. For us, the outside temps are almost always nice enough for thongs/flip flops and I use them to get to and from the cars. Once I'm inside the cars, I kick them off and almost always drive bare foot.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2017 :  9:23:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Anyone been the naked passenger while the driver was clothed?

SBN.

I have, but only on short drives with a friend years ago.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2017 :  2:50:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just returned from a trip to California from SW Ohio in my Lotus Elise. Most of the time I was nude and much of the trip was with the top down. I slip on a long tee shirt for pit stops, but rarely anything else. Despite being in a very low, open car, I was not really very easily seen. I doubt that anyone noticed anything unusual.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati
Not lewd, not crude, just nude.

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Dcleatr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2017 :  5:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bill, I was pleased to read your account of driving your convertible topless and bottomless. I have driven my Vette to Haulover beach from Naples, but was concerned about driving naked with the top down. I'll try it next time I go over.

Nude when possible, clothed when practical.

Dcleatr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2017 :  5:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

I have recently got one of my old cars out on the road after sitting in the garage for 28 years. It's a 67 Camaro convertible, she's still a work in progress. I decided at almost midnight last night to take her out for a nude ride on the country roads. I put a pair of shorts and a shirt in the seat beside me and off I went, the night air feels so good in a convertible.

Nice ride!!

Diger

Nude when possible, clothed when practical.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2017 :  10:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most people who consider driving nude don't realize how difficult it is to see someone's attire as they speed down the highway. Think about it. How much do you see of other drivers or passengers on the road as you're driving? If you're in the right hand lane only a passenger in a big rig or a bus could possibly see that you weren't wearing pants, and if you're passing others they have only a fraction of a second to try to see what you're wearing, if they were inclined to do so.

With the top down in my Elise, which is only 43" high, I try to pass trucks quickly so the driver doesn't have time to take a good look down into my car. Other vehicles I don't much worry about. With the top up, or at night, I don't worry about anyone. At the toll booth in Kansas I lay my shorts on my lap so that it looks like I'm wearing them and act naturally as I pay the toll. The collector probably notices that I don't have a shirt on, but they don't care.

Of course when the traffic slows down then I usually lay my tee shirt across my lap because that's when many people start looking at the other drivers. That's a situation you probably want to avoid, but there was a big backup, with a couple miles of stop and go traffic on I-15 on June 6th as I passed through Las Vegas with my top up, and it wasn't a problem.

It might be worth noting that my car is bright yellow, so it attracts a lot of attention. With a lot of people looking in my direction there are probably some who realize that I'm not wearing a shirt, but I'm pretty sure that no one notices that I'm not wearing pants.

Driving nude is a great experience. Don't be afraid to try it.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati
Not lewd, not crude, just nude.

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2017 :  09:21:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well said Bill, always enjoy it myself when I get the chance. We have a low sporty little wagon but not a convertible but I'm often conscious of trucks being able to see into the car but you're probably right, with the speed, the angles etc. likelihood is pretty low of being seen.

Enjoy, SBN.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.79 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved