Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 158 ]  [ Total: 158 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

pepe

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  02:25:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been driving nude for the past ten years or so just about anywhere whenever I am driving alone. Short trips around town like a 10-min trip to the post office, supermarket or hardware store. Longest trip was in Mar 2002 when I drove 7 hours to Montreal and from Montreal to Quebec and also the return trip. I had to put on something when crossing the border.

I drive nude winter or summer. I also always have a t-shirt and shorts with me in case I need to cover up. Of course, I have to have clothing to put on when I go to stores, etc.

I have noticed that drivers really don't pay much attention to other drivers, especially now when many are busy talking or texting (really dangerous) on their cell phones. Still, when waiting for traffic light to change, I would not pull even with a car or van. I would only be half way (staggered) from any vehicle on my right, positioning myself so that the other driver's vision is blocked by the barrier formed by their car window frame. This way, neither the right front driver nor the right rear driver could look directly into my car (I don't have heavily tinted windows).

As for truck drivers, they too are busy driving and don't usually look at cars on their left. I don't like to keep pace with any tractor trailers anyway for safety reasons. In case we are side by side in a traffic jam, I would just pull the shorts over and cover up just in case. The only vehicles I am cautious around are tour buses where, out of boredom, passengers may look out or at other cars below them. When encountering them, I either drop back or pass them quickly.

In warm weather, I don't think bare shoulders would attract any attention. During winter, I would just drape a warm-up jacket over my shoulders, not so much to keep warm, but so as not to attract attention. Unless it's really freezingly cold outside, I don't bother with the heater so that I could truly experience the feel of not wearing anything. When I get to my destination, it would take but a minute to put on my t-shirt, shorts and flip-flop. As soon as I get back in the car, I would take them all off. I do, however, pay attention to my surroundings to make sure people would not see me removing my shirt. Removing shorts is not noticeable by people outside. Obviously, it is easier and faster to remove and don clothing in warm weather with t-shirt and shorts. In cold weather, long pants are harder to slip on quickly.

One time during a heavy traffic backup on an interstate, I made an illegal U-turn on the fast lane thru an authorized-only exit. Another car followed suit, but then a state trooper just happened to be behind us. I noticed he also made the u-turn to come after us. I was driving nude at the time. So as I drove, I tried to put on my shorts; of course it got tangled up. After a long struggle, I finally succeeded putting them on. The trooper never caught up with me because I think he settled for the car behind me. That was the only time I was a bit panicky. Actually, nowadays, even when a police car pulls you over, it would be a while before he approaches you. First he would jot down your license plate number to determine if it is a stolen vehicle. Then he would come over and ask for your driver's license, etc. You would have plenty of time to put on your clothing.

Not wishing to be caught in an accident when I drive nude, as another poster noted, I would observe speed limit and other traffic laws. So, driving nude has a good side benefit. It makes you drive carefully.

Enough rambling, but this is my experience.

Pepe

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  10:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think your post illustrates what so many of us do when we drive nude. The precautions you take are very much the same as I take and many others as well.

I sometimes get the feeling that some that disagree with what we are doing is because they fail to understand the awareness we have, while driving nude, of our surroundings and environment.

I will be doing lots of nude driving today. To the driving range, then to our club to renew our membership, then to my favorite watering hole. Wish they'd let me sip some frosty beverages at the bar nude! LOL

Edited by - FireProf on 05/10/2010 10:10:35 AM

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  10:59:35 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
After the divorce, my ex moved her and my daughter from Missouri to Vermont. I would have to drive up in the beginning of summer to pick her up and the reverse at the end of summer. This brought many hours of opportunity to drive the way I enjoyed most, NUDE.
I would wear shorts that were a size or two larger than I wore so they were easier to get off and on. They also had a draw string to tighten up when going into rest areas, gas stations, and the like.
When I passed a truck, the shorts were large enough to cover up certain areas.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  8:35:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
havent yet but thinking about it. coming home from the magic circle at night about 25 miles,might be interesting.just one town to get through to the freeway ......OLD BUZZARD

not as good as i once was............DAMMIT

Buggman

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  09:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Made the drive from Memphis to Manchester nude the last time I drove it alone. Going again this weekend and with it being hot plan on doing it again. No a/c in the vehicle just 4 windows and 65 mph cooling.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  3:09:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done it a few times this spring, mostly on country roads since all the interstates have been occupied by the orange barrel invaders.

I just leave the towel that I always leave in my truck close and my shorts at my feet. Of course with the price of gas going back up I'll be riding around less.

Tim

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2010 :  10:55:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To tell you how much I do it and how much I enjoy it....got a third car, a classic car, and it doesn't have tinted windows.....needs other work but I'm taking to get the windows tinted early next week so I can drive around nude in it as well!

...and I should be spending that money on more important things!

Edited by - FireProf on 06/27/2010 10:56:50 AM

Buggman

Posted - 06/29/2010 :  06:56:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Made the drive without any issues. Felt a lot better nude then with clothes on since I do not have a/c in the vehicle. Like others have said most drivers do not pay attention to who they are passing or who is passing them. Had one person do a double take when they passed me but all they could see was that I didn't have a shirt on.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  11:12:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
3 weeks ago, I drove from Montreal to Toronto completely naked (5 hour drive), then a few days later, drove from Toronto to Niagara Falls naked too (an hour and a half drive).

Yesterday, I drove back from NF to Toronto, then today Toronto to Montreal, completely naked as well.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  5:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would love to drive naked, but the seat beat is a real bother. Any suggestions?

Buggman

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  9:25:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got in another 4 hour drive from Memphis to Winchester, TN. Was in a different vehicle so didn't have to cover up when passing tall vehicles. Was a lot more relaxing that way.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  11:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
rkitek, perhaps you can buy one of those pads that covers the seat belt?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  11:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy...is correct. All our seat belts have a soft, furry cover about 12" in length that covers the seat belt. It moves up and down the belt to suit your comfort level.

Just drove 2.5 hrs from home to DeAnza Springs Resort today.....naked! If I had known the set up at the gate....I would have remained nude all the way in and into the office.

When we got ready to leave, took a shower, dried off and we got back in the car and I drove naked all the way to San Diego...a 75 miles...about an hour and 15 mins!

On the way home from SD....drove naked again...about another hour drive! Lots of naked driving time clocked in today!

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  5:06:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just drove from Ohio to Georgia earlier today. Stopped just north of Atlanta to get dressed because that city is white-knuckle driving at the best of times.

No problems at all until the last couple of hours when I-75 filled up.

The trip back is on Thursday, and should mostly at night. So it should be a lot easier drive.

Tim

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  12:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drove my classic muscle car to and from the club today! Had to slip on some shorts before checking in at the office. Signs stating no nudity beyond the gates and....since I was on the other side of the gate...well, you get the picture.

But when I left, I got in, drove out and drove all the way home without any problem. A tour bus passed me and I just slipped the towel I was sitting on over my lap for about 5-6 seonds as it passed and off it came...didn't have to do that again all the way home.

It's gotten to the point that I hate wearing clothes when I drive! LOL

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved