Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 276 ]  [ Total: 276 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2015 :  4:30:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm headed down to Florida next month and then driving up to Georgia for a few days. I'm going to attempt to get over to Haulover Beach while I'm there, and then drive to Georgia naked. I'll get a little naked driving fix in before summer!

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2015 :  09:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reading these posts about scary times reminded me of a trip from Austin -> Houston in 2013. It was around 10:00pm and I was in the convertible with top down. One of the speed traps along the way and the trooper pulled me over, not because I was speeding. I think he was just bored on a Tuesday night and wanted to check out the 'stang convertible. Anyway, my shorts had gotten buried under my bag of supplies on the passenger floorboard. I was almost convinced that I was about to do some 'splainin when I found a corner of the waistband and was able to quickly slip them on. The trooper remarked about 'enjoying the nice night.' Hmm.... Did he suspect, or was it simply because I was shirtless with the top down? Anyway, after the quick chat, he wished me a safe trip and sent me on my way.

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2015 :  10:59:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only do it when I'm a passenger now. At least that would give me a chance to slip on my shorts, while still in the process of pulling over, should we be stopped by the police or a trooper. If you are the driver and you have to wait until after you have pulled over to put your shorts on...by now the trooper is behind you...and you start bending over, their first thought might be that you are going for a weapon. If you try to slip something on while driving, then they might suspect DUI. I don't want to give them an idea of anything other than a routine traffic stop.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2015 :  1:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If they pull over a naked man they don't suspect he's hiding a weapon. No problem.

Naked is green.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2015 :  01:32:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha ... use being naked in your favor.

Officer; what the hell ... you're naked!

You; yes officer, I didn't want you to think I was hiding a weapon so I took my shorts off to prove it to you!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2015 :  08:28:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This could be a trend Fire, next we can get an express lane for us at the airport. It would make life much easier for the TSA agents. LOL

Diger

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2015 :  1:10:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some guy tried that at the Portland, OR, airport. He got harassed by TSA so he just took off all his clothes, which is legal in Oregon. TSA was not pleased so they locked him in a room for 24 hours before letting him go. No charges were filed because he had done nothing illegal. TSA would not apologize for false arrest and police state tyranny.

Naked is green.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  06:16:22 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I always keep my shorts at my feet...easier to slip on as you're pulling over.

I think TSA is the biggest reason I won't fly. That and how the airlines are gouging flyers with fees.

When I drive on a trip I've got all the clothes I would need, and more, and a cooler full of food, soda, water and beer. Whatever I need or want....I've got it!!!

Jimmie

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  6:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your information is not correct, Gnarly. Indecent exposure charges WERE in fact filed. Happily, he was found Not Guilty.

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-man-stripped-nude-airport-not-guilty-224222940.html

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2015 :  06:09:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
He had the courage of his convictions. Um, if he was convicted, he'd really have had the courage of his conviction. You'd think the TSA could tell the difference between a 90 year old great-grandmother who's flying to see her new great-grandchild, for instance, and a real terrorist.

I've driven nude, just once. It was in an area where I'd never seen traffic before. Sorry, but that's as brave as I get. So, I did decided, since it was hot, and that I was on a mountain back-road I frequently drove on (with no traffic), I got naked.

As I drove off from my pit stop, sure enough, a logging truck came by. I'd never seen one on that, or any other road in that area. I don't think the driver cared if I were nude or not as I was not a big attraction for him, I would guess.

I was driving a very small car, so he could look down on me. That was back in the 70s.

I'll have to try it again!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2015 :  9:13:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm down in Florida now, so I got quite a bit of naked driving in yesterday and today, before I go back to the frozen north. I went to Haulover Beach yesterday and drove naked back to my friend's. Then today I drove up to Jacksonville and drove naked the entire time.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2015 :  02:26:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We recently returned from a trip to our friends home in AZ. They being nudists as well, we had a very nice stay and helped do a few things around the place and the best part ... we could do them naked!

We parted ways mid week and we headed home and took the long way home. I convinced the Prof that she'd enjoy some naked off roading and I found several roads but picked one and took off, off the main road. We got up there about 1/4 a mile off the main road and took our clothes off. Had a short photo session for our vacation photo album and then back on the road to explore a bit more. She was a bit nervous by within a few minutes, she was getting the hang of all the bouncing around and then we turned around and got back on the main road.

I continued on and we drove an extra hour out of the way but ... it was a nice naked drive and I'm just glad the car we were driving, our new to us Jeep, didn't break down and we were able to enjoy the naked drive home ... 6 hours! We did stop for a short time to check out a store at the outlet mall but then we were on the road and headed back home.

I backed up to the garage door. She slipped on her sundress and I exited naked and we unloaded the car. I was surprised when she took the first load in the house and returned naked stating ... "I don't want to ruin my dress!" What a trooper! hahaha We needed dinner so I said ... "I'll go get us something at the drive thru." She replied, "I'll go with you." She went in and grabbed us each a shirt and off we went to one of the drive thru's and we closed the shirts when we got up to order and get our food. Nice, long day of being naked from the house in AZ, through the drive home, on and off road and then unpacked and went for dinner. Been a while since we've been able to do that for a long period of time.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2015 :  09:01:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice FireProf. I'm leaving Florida this morning, so it looks like it will be a couple more months until I can drive naked again.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2015 :  10:32:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
... Bummer!

It's been cool around here, occasionally, during the times I'm out and about, running errands and such. I'm usually in pants and that just makes it too difficult to drive naked. When the warmer temps return and I'm out and about in the warmer portions of the day ... I slip on the shorts and slip them off when I get in the Jeep!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2015 :  2:16:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha, "cool" temps. It's been downright brutally cold up north!!! A lot of negative numbers. I'll take your cool temps over this! LOL

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved