Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 211 ]  [ Total: 211 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2014 :  5:53:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well ... the weather has turned warm and it's back to shorts and shirts for this guy! Driving naked is almost a daily occurrence. I love it and it makes my long drives so much more fun and comfortable. I especially like taking the back roads home where there is hardly any traffic and I can drive with the windows down and get some full force fresh air. Love driving my Jeep naked!!!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  10:31:08 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure the Beatles had a different meaning for "The Long and Winding Road" but it sure does fit nude driving well!!!

Also up there is "Take the Long Way Home" by Supertramp.

Could probably get a bunch of tunes on one disc for the naked driving soundtrack.

Jimmie

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2014 :  5:35:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove to Toronto on Saturday naked, and then back on Sunday.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2014 :  7:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I've also been driving the new (used) Jeep around town naked, quite a bit, but mostly on longer drives from San Diego back home. Can't wait to take it out off roading and do some naked 4x4'ing but I'm thinking I may have to wait til the fall. Where I want to take it ... it's too dang hot in the summer! hahaha

The Prof's only stipulation for driving naked ... seat belts MANDATORY! I have to admit, I've been reluctant at that all my driving years but I'm actually better nowadays ... whether I'm naked or not!

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2014 :  2:19:21 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nice hour long naked drive from Eldon to home.

Wish I could spend more time on the road!!!

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2014 :  3:27:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not a naked driving story, initially, but a funny comment nonetheless, from the Prof. We are exploring our joint retirement opportunities daily. Yesterday, we decided to take a drive to San Diego and take in some areas we'd not visited and then went to a Padres game last night. Side note; a nice Tribute prior to the game for former Padre and Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn.

We had a couple of hours to kill before heading to the parking structure to park for the game. We found a favorite spot to sit and look out on the bay. It was a really nice day, warm with a cool breeze. Since the Prof didn't sleep well the night before, she thought about taking a little nap. She tossed and turned in her seat until she said ... "it really is difficult to sleep with all these clothes on." Too many people to get comfy and too warm to roll up the windows.

We headed to the parking structure and found a spot where we could easily change our clothes from shorts and shirts and flip flops to long pants, long sleeve t's and shoes. It was going to be a cool night so we went prepared. We opened all the doors and will the dark tinted windows and an area behind the Jeep ... we were able to strip down and change clothes.

After the game we found a spot for a beverage on the way home and I parked us in a remote corner of the parking lot. The Prof was tired and chilled but I needed the chill to keep focused on the over an hour drive home. Taking advantage of the remote area of the parking lot, I took off my clothes and drove home. It was late enough that I just slipped on a shirt and got out of the car to get our mail and then up the street to the driveway and unloaded the car with just my shirt on.

Great day and we are enjoying our joint retirement status so far. Lots of outings planned and I imagine there will be lots more naked driving.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2014 :  8:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove naked to my storage unit today and back. It's only about 6 miles away, but I spent probably a good 5 hours there working on it. Out of that 5 hours, around 4.5 of them were naked. I had to cover up twice when people came to their units right near me. At first a woman pulled up to one just a few units down from me, so I put my shorts on. Then later, a guy pulled up to one across from me and down about 2 units. He had one on the other side too, so he was back and forth between the two, but mostly at the one behind. So while he was there, and in the back, I was naked again. I strategically placed my boxes out so it blocked the view somewhat. But once I had most of my big stuff back in, I had no choice but to put my shorts back on. A part of me wanted to just go up to him and explain I'm a nudist and ask if he didn't mind, but then I didn't want to rock the boat any.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2014 :  11:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only did the storage nudity gig once about 7 years ago. We moved to this house and put most of our things in storage and decided to move in slowly. It was in August so it was warm here in town. The units were air conditioned but it was still warm when you're working.

I decided to re organize the storage unit so that the things we wanted or needed were closest to the door and then all the things, like outdoor items, patio furniture and all my tools were at the back of the unit since I wouldn't be needing them right away. I unloaded some of the things in the storage unit but kept the shorts on cuz the hallways had video cameras. Once I had all I needed out of the way and in the hallway, off came the shorts and I did all the rearranging in the nude with the help of my trusty helper, the Prof. She brought things to me so I didn't have to go out into the hallway. She wasn't going to chance it at all! hahaha

That's the only time I've been or had the chance to be naked at a storage facility.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2014 :  4:29:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went to Turtle Lake on Monday, and got in a little naked driving on the interstate/turnpike. Awesome day.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2014 :  7:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Got some naked driving in last Sunday returning home with the RV after a fantastic naked weekend at a public RV Resort! Another story when I have more time

HNATDT

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2014 :  3:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove to Toronto naked last night. Then I drove home naked from Toronto today. I got home and had to run a few errands to the stores so I drove naked to those as well, and then back home.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2014 :  5:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spent last week at a nude resort in PS with some friends. They don't get to be naked much and they didn't want to leave the resort, so we were naked for over 3 days straight. We got dressed to take them to the airport, stopped at the market for a couple things and then headed for home.

We stopped at a favorite restaurant for lunch and afterwards we got in the car and I stripped for the ride home. The Prof is still not convinced that she can't be seen in our Jeep, even though she's followed me, while she's in her car, numerous times and says ... "I can't see you in there!" So she remains covered, mostly. But not me. Given the opportunity ... I drive naked every chance I get.

We're staying close to home this weekend so I figure my next driving naked trip will be when we head south for a game in SD.

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2014 :  2:23:11 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have been reading this thread as well as this thread “slipping off your bathing suit at a public beach http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6655.” Now, I agree that ALL beaches should be nude or at the very least, clothing optional as should all parks. Although ironically this would appear to be an area where we men have an easier time getting away with something nudity related as opposed to women. See the posts from men who have kept a book, newspaper or something similar in their lap to “cover up” with.

And IF I am not mistaken, I do seem to recall hearing or reading somewhere in the news that one does have an expectation to a certain level of privacy while in one’s car. But as Cheri pointed out earlier in the thread people have been arrested for driving nude. I don’t agree with it, but it has happened.

But doesn’t both activities smack of exhibitionism? And isn’t that something that we as nudists are supposed to be opposed to?

As I also said in regards to beaches, parks and pools. Given how small and skimpy bathing suits are getting these days the textile crowd needs to give up the pretense and embrace public/social nudity.

Live Long and Prosper
Herman

Edited by - Digital_Cowboy on 09/25/2014 2:43:02 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2014 :  02:12:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What I've read by a very few people, here and on other sites, concerning/regarding driving nude ... yes, it "could" be construed as "exhibitionism" by some but to make a blanket statement about ALL those that drive nude being exhibitionist is not only incorrect but obvious that you didn't read the posts by some that drive nude and do many things in order NOT to be seen.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2014 :  04:11:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as exhibitionism is concerned, I feel because I drive a large truck, where the cars can't see that I'm naked: the fact that I cover up when I pass a school bus or if I'm in stop and go traffic and get stuck next to a bus or large truck; etc, then no, it's not exhibitionism. If I was making it a point to try to be seen, then yes, it would be. It's kind of like being in your backyard naked. You make as many attempts as you can to not be seen by the neighbors. But if a neighbor does happen upon seeing you somehow, does that now may you an exhibitionist?

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved