Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 199 ]  [ Total: 199 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

ART_NAKED
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  1:13:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit ART_NAKED's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have done it not even thinking about it. Living in town now, my wife and I do on trips mostly these days. Not convenient in town.

Got Nudes?
Oil paintings by
www.jamestaylorstudio.com

WP
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  2:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never thought about it before but when we read this my wife and I started to think about it and we realized that we do do it quite often. The last time was 2 weeks ago. We were in Las Vegas and went for a drive to The Dam. Went past it and went for a drive out past it. We went to that little conservation area on the right that you have to drive a few miles too. It was deserted and hot . I had my shirt of in a min as did my wife as we took a quick walk.We got back into the car and headed back to the highway. Once we were in the car my wife slid her skirt down and rode naked. She wanted me to do the same but I said I would wait till we got back to the hiway in case it was busy.Got ot the hiway and there was only a couple of cars so off came my shorts. We drove for about an hour before we turned around and headed back. We turned into the Lake Mead conservation area and took the gravel road all the way to the end , both trails.We stopped many times for some photo ops. and to put sun screen on. That was great fun. As we got back to the point where the gravel meets the pavement we stopped to take some timer pics of ourselves and yes we got caught. This pickup came out of nowhere before we could get clothes on or back to the car so we just smiled and waved. It was a young couple on their honeymoon and when they saw us naked they stopped and wanted to know if there was nude beach down there and we said yes it was when we were there. They seemed be totally unconcerned that we were naked. I told them that there was no one down there and they could get naked now if they wanted to. Made a little more small talk and then walked to our car. I looked back at them as I got into our car and I could see them getting naked also. That is the first time we have ever got caught totaly naked. We got into the car with a real adrenaline rush and decided not to get dressed...drove down to the marina and did a drive thru the parking lot down to the boat launch but there was few people around so we didn't get out and left. It was getting dark as we got back to the hiway and totally forgot about the check point before the dam.Barely got my shorts on and wifey just got her shirt on and got her skirt on her lap as we got to it. They just waved us thru without even looking at us, we were going to drive all the way back to the hotel nakedand as it turned out we probably could have. We finally finished getting dressed in the parking garage at the hotel. That was the only naked driving we did there and got a pretty good burn also, but it was worth it. So much more to tell maybe another time

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  12:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ranger191

I'll admit it, I'm chicken to drive nude during the day. I've driven nude at night but not during the day. My car is small and most everyone can see in and well, cars have windows. While I'm not sure about this it really wouldn't surprise me if some shall I say, close-minded person (or clothes-minded) called the police about a flasher driving down the road. That's a sex crime and that could really put a damper on your life, so I limit my night driving time to known starting points and destinations.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

Well I wouldn't for several reasons.One of the reasons would be what if there's a fire in my car of something, or an accident, or get stopped by a cop, or have to get out of the car for any reason, etc.. most importantly not offend anyone, and I wouldn't be comfortable being seen nude by other non-naturists.Just my philosophy.

Oddly enough both I have had both my wife's mini van and my mini van tinted the windows were it would be hard to make out who is inside when looking it form the outside.

And no I have never driven in the nude.If I did drive in the nude I would have to sit on a towel to be courteous the next person sitting it when buying this car as a used car on for-sale.

Were we live I could move my mini van into our 5 acre backyard and drive around it but it's not long enough to enjoy it.Also when fixing our cars I do it in the front yard since there's the garage.

Perhaps I shall start a new thread on who sees it the same way as I do to never drive in the nude, with the exception driving in a 30 acre land in the country.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  10:22:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
may have posted this before, several years ago i had spend the day at the club i belong to it was getting late so when i got to my mini van i opened the rear door and threw my stuff inside and pulled out my clothes but i didn't want the day to end so i threw my clothes back in and shut the door and then got behind the wheel and drove out the gate still nude. i decided to take the back way home 60 miles rather than the expressway and luckily it was getting dark my windows were also tinted but out in the country i kept the windows down except for passing through three small towns, at home i got out grabbed my stuff and went inside still nude. i have driven a few other times nude but sold the mini van shortly after that trip and bought a pickup needless to say i think mini vans are meant to be driven nude. on the sixty mile trip i made one mistake and left everything in the back if i would have been stopped or came upon a roadblock i would have been in trouble.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  02:46:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Doggone, S.A. Bob, you are one brave guy!! I don't think I could do that, myself. I did though, one time, drive nude on a Sierra backroad, and thought I'd be safe. Nope, a logging truck driver drove toward me and it was very likely he saw enough of my state of undress. Haven't seem a logging truck since, and all the time since then, I have driven clothed there.

It figures; when I drive clothed there are no witnesses, but drive just once in the nude, and sure enough, a truck driver sees me. It's not fair, but it is fun!!

"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  7:18:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've never driven nude, but I ride shotgun fairly often in the buff. I can relax and enjoy it more as a passenger. As long as the driver keeps his eyes on the road from time to time :)

Annie

Life is best lived bare

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  10:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did drive nude once...just to say I did it. Just a short drive around the neighborhood early in the morning before anyone was out in their yards etc... Also was a passenger once when my wife was driving (she was clothed). That was for about 1 hour, late at night on the highway.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  12:30:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no warmskin after i thought about it was pretty stupid to leave my clothes in the back, kinda got caught up with being nude all day but would probably do it again need a minivan.annie great picture i have been the co-pilot a couple times with the first wife on the way to the club but didn't get nude till we were a mile or so from the club, needless to say she thought i was nuts !

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  11:19:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I read about a guy who was arrested in MD for "driving without pants" last year. He claimed he "lost them", most likely DUI, also.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  9:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well if i was driving nude and got stopped i may try that lost the pants excuse too, only i would be sober so it may work...

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  9:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about...I was abducted by aliens and this is the way they returned me to earth? Yeah...you're right...they would suspect DUI again. There's got to be a good excuse to use.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  08:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always thought that as good naturists we always sat on a towel, so when you are driving make sure it is a big towel, then if you get stopped wrap it around yourself before stepping out of the car, you have just come back from the beach!
Apart from that, how many times are you stopped when you are driving I can't remember the last time I was.
I have driven many times naked in the car, just sitting on a 'large' towel, and not only in the countryside, but also through rush hour traffic. Most, if not all, other drivers/people are more interested in where they are going than the nude guy in the car alongside.

Cony

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  10:46:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been driving naked quite often for the past 15-18 years. I drove to and from work naked, each day, for most of that time. It is easier than you think and you are much more attentive and aware of your surroundings than you'd think.

I've driven high profile trucks with dark tinted windows the past dozen or so years and it's even easier yet. So much so that my wife will partake occasionally.

When I drive nude, I slow down a bit. I like to enjoy the ride more. I always sit on a towel and always have a pair of shorts in the vehicle with me. I've been pulled over for speeding while I was nude. The CHP officer got to the window to find me without a shirt but with shorts on.

If you have the right type shorts and just take your time...you have more time than you think to slip them on and roll down the window. By the way....he stopped me for driving safely and gave me a $25 dollar Visa gift card. This was several years ago and they don't do that anymore. Could be why the State of California is in debt!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  5:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fire,
If California is like here in Tennessee you can't find that many safe drives so it probably didn't cost the state very much .... LOL

Diger

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  03:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
California has many, many backroads that don't have much traffic or police cars cruising for speeders. One can always try this sort of road to check out driving nude. Nude commuting might not be a good idea, especially if your carpool isn't used to it.

"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved